josephine3 - bfp progression pics!

Congratulations on a wonderful scan ! What a relief you must feel :hugs:so glad most people took such wonderful new well <3

I'm glad it went mostly well announcing :)
Lol at the kids saying it better not crawl in their room :haha:

Lol!!! The kids’ reactions sound accurate! my eldest was definitely the sassiest response, similar to “oh god”, I’m pretty sure I got “another one?! You’re crazy” :rofl: my boy was most worried that this baby not be another girl because he would be completely outrun by females then!

Happy 9 weeks! I hope your midwife appointment goes well :)

Hope you have a good midwife appt! Times flying, I’m finding the same right now lol. You’ll be out of first tri already before you know it already

Happy 9 weeks hun ,enjoy your appointment. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9months :dance:

10 weeks?! Pretty sure we just celebrated your 9 weeks yesterday :rofl: how are you feeling love?

Lol @Momof2onetube :haha: I know it's flying by!! I knew it would!!!
I didn't update here but I had my first mw appointment she did urine, bloods, blood pressure etc and got me all booked in for my first nhs scan which is very early at 11+2!! So just over a week away! I was hoping for it to be closer to 13 weeks to get a better picture but nevermind.
Im feeling so up and down symptom wise, one minute feeling fine and worrying that it means somethings wrong, the next feeling really sick and tired.... I will be reassured to see baby again though as I am worrying!

This one has truly flown by for me too. Just checked in with my midwife this aft, my fundal height is 40cm :rofl: my new motto is everything hurts and I’m dying. I go again next Wednesday and if my cervix allows it, we’ll stretch and sweep and try to get things going. What have I gotten myself into?! :haha:
My first tri was definitely up and down too, I’d feel fantastic one day, then the next I was gagging over everything and nodding off sitting up. Pregnancy is just so glamorous from start to finish isn’t it? :rofl:

@Momof2onetube sure is lol. Im trying to enjoy it all as best I can because I'm almost certain this will be my last, realistically. I just want it to slow down already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->