josephine3 - bfp progression pics!

Im freaking out. I just had some orangey-brown cm. I went for a bm and thought it was like a pre-period poo (sorry tmi), and when I wiped I saw the tinged cm. It's still thick mixed with white but I'm fully freaked out.

It is probably from the bm hun. Hopefully it stops soon :hugs:

Yes it’s most likely come from your bottom end love. Happened to me multiple times, bright red even :dohh: do you have hemorrhoids? I didn’t even notice I’d had them before I saw blood
It is kind of early for s&s but given it’s my 4th and he was 94th percentile at 32 weeks, my midwife said no harm in getting things moving. If this was to be my first, definitely not, it wouldn’t be offered until weeks later for sure!

Probably just the bm hun, you doing ok now?

Thanks ladies. It was def cm and not from anywhere else lol. Ive not really had any more tho thankfully. It's kinda yellow though. I've had some not fun pains the last couple of nights which I'm not a fan of though. I did another test randomly and still no hook effect for me!

Screenshot_20230815-184228.png

Thanks ladies. It was def cm and not from anywhere else lol. Ive not really had any more tho thankfully. It's kinda yellow though. I've had some not fun pains the last couple of nights which I'm not a fan of though. I did another test randomly and still no hook effect for me!

View attachment 1116662
I think they and myself mean it's from straining during a bm, can cause some irritation in both areas. Pregnancy relaxes those muscles and makes everything harder lol.

Test looks great! Hard not to panic but sounds like good vibes that it’s stopped and test is still super dark. Happy 11th week!!!!

Happy 11 weeks! I can't believe you're already 11 weeks that's just so crazy. I can't even believe that I'm almost 7 weeks.

Thanks ladies! My nhs scan on Friday already!! It's going far too fast! Im greatful for the kids being off school for the summer hols so I haven't had to rush around so much. I hate early mornings and I think it's helped to feel less icky when I can have a lie in. Not looking forward to back to school in a few weeks though x

Thanks ladies! My nhs scan on Friday already!! It's going far too fast! Im greatful for the kids being off school for the summer hols so I haven't had to rush around so much. I hate early mornings and I think it's helped to feel less icky when I can have a lie in. Not looking forward to back to school in a few weeks though x

Good luck for your scan :)

Yay for a scan on Friday! Just zooming by. Nearly already in the best tri of them all :happydance:

Scan time! Should be 11+2 but Im measuring 11+6, kinda annoying as its gonna confuse me when I want to go by my dates. All looked good but she did say I have a small, roughly 1cm (by looking at notes) hematoma which she didn't seem concerned by but of course it's scared me!! Gender guesses welcome too x

Beautiful pic hun ! I’m guessing girl :kiss: I wouldn’t worry hun if she didn’t seem to alarmed by it I’m sure it’s benign:hugs:

Yay for a good scan! Hopefully the hematoma resolves. If the doc isn’t worried then all good. I also got girly skull vibes but my son had a girly skull so who knows lol. Did you get a nub shot?

Oh gosh. Try not to worry about the SCH! I’ve had one each and every pregnancy and never caused me a single problem, no bleeding and my body has always just reabsorbed it I guess. Sounds scary but usually completely harmless :hugs: also I’m going to guess that’s a baby boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->