josephine3 - bfp progression pics!

Can't wait to hear your update :happydance:

One healthy lil bean with a heartbeat of 171!!! We got to hear it and even see it flickering away. Was amazing. Measuring bang on 7+6 as well so exactly on my dates!
Feeling really peaceful now somehow, like I wasn't worried about babys health before but I just feel happier about the whole pregnancy - less in shock and more 'wow I'm going to actually have a baby!!' :haha:

View attachment 1116406 View attachment 1116407 View attachment 1116408

Screenshot_20230725-194553.png Screenshot_20230725-194544.png Screenshot_20230725-194534.png

One healthy lil bean with a heartbeat of 171!!! We got to hear it and even see it flickering away. Was amazing. Measuring bang on 7+6 as well so exactly on my dates!
Feeling really peaceful now somehow, like I wasn't worried about babys health before but I just feel happier about the whole pregnancy - less in shock and more 'wow I'm going to actually have a baby!!' :haha:

View attachment 1116406 View attachment 1116407 View attachment 1116408

View attachment 1116409 View attachment 1116410 View attachment 1116411
That's so amazing :cloud9: beautiful scan photos too. Really happy you had a great appointment!

Yay beautiful news!

Thanks Ladies Im feeling so content right now, and it's finally the summer holidays tomorrow so no more early school runs for 6 weeks! Woop!

I’m so happy for you @josephine3 ! I knew all was going to go well deep down :) I feel huge and my baby is 94th percentile for overall growth so he’s not small by any means! Just counting down to 37 now then whatever happens happens :happydance:

Little update here as its become a bit of a journal lol, I've told my parents yesterday and my kids today!!
All took it fairly well, my parents are in their 70's so they aren't too fazed by anything anymore. They aren't 'extreme' people if you know what I mean so weren't jumping for joy but weren't negative either.
My kids were less than impressed :haha: I have a moody pre-teen whose reaction was 'Oh God..' lol and then they were both like 'it best not crawl in my room' etc. My boy was slightly more enthusiastic cos he won't be the youngest anymore, and he's a show off so is already saying he's gonna get them into football and teach them maths (which he's great at) so I do think they will both come round. No-one cried or got mad anyway lol so it went fairly well I think! X

Congratulations on the scan and wow nearly 9 weeks already!

Little update here as its become a bit of a journal lol, I've told my parents yesterday and my kids today!!
All took it fairly well, my parents are in their 70's so they aren't too fazed by anything anymore. They aren't 'extreme' people if you know what I mean so weren't jumping for joy but weren't negative either.
My kids were less than impressed :haha: I have a moody pre-teen whose reaction was 'Oh God..' lol and then they were both like 'it best not crawl in my room' etc. My boy was slightly more enthusiastic cos he won't be the youngest anymore, and he's a show off so is already saying he's gonna get them into football and teach them maths (which he's great at) so I do think they will both come round. No-one cried or got mad anyway lol so it went fairly well I think! X
Glad everyone took it so well!! (Almost everyone lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->