Hey!

HI ladies! Was wondering if I could join you.
EDD is 9 July.

I'm am VERY tentatively coming here. Had a nice BFP on a FRER. A bfp on Wondfo, but two empty dip strips. I am 4 days past expected AF. So trying my damndest to remain positive. Can't get bloods done here. They wont, they have a wait and see approach.
So today, I'll be cautiously pregnant :)

I ended up having my early scan today instead of Friday. I think I'm probably 5+3/4. They dated me at 5 weeks, could only see gestational sac and yolk sac on mine. Can I ask what they saw on yours with you being similar gestation to me? Xx

They measured mine too at around 5 weeks and could only see the yolk sac and gestational sac. Do you have another scan scheduled?

@BabyBrain80 How are you doing with the breathlessness now? Ive started getting it?! What's that all about?

@Shezza84uk Fingers crossed you get some grand progression on your next scan! Looking forward to hearing the update!

Hi @sallyhansen76 How are you feeling?

@BabyBrain80 Thank you! Won't be testing today...a little bit chicken to not get the news I would like.
Kind of feel like ignorance is bliss at this point.

@Tripltemum3 Thank you! Feeling nauseous. And have reflux.
Which makes me pretty confident.

Congratulations on your BFP Sally!

I did my last digital today and was happy to see it has gone from 2-3 last week to 3+ :)
Just waiting now until Tuesday for my repeat scan, keeping everything crossed things have progressed.

@BabyBrain80 I was just reading back through the messages and saw you put 'boaking' about feeling like you're going to throw up. My hubby is from Northern Ireland and he uses that word for it too, just made me smile seeing it.

Hope everyone is doing alright xx

They measured mine too at around 5 weeks and could only see the yolk sac and gestational sac. Do you have another scan scheduled?

Thanks for your reply. Yes, they scheduled repeat for a week later, so it's on Tuesday 9th. Can't come quick enough haha xx

AS quick as I got here, I'll be leaving.

H&H 9 months to you all. :cloud9:

Good luck on your scans ladies ✨

Good luck on your scans ladies ✨
Thanks, mines at 2pm, so nervous! I work at the hospital where I'm having the scan and I just can't focus today at all! Will update later x

Excited to hear how the scans went ladies?

I'm waiting on the results of a pcr test, hopefully get a negative result tomorrow. I have no covid symptoms but my friend tested positive (she only has mild cold symtoms) and I walked with her on Saturday morning while our kids were at a cycling club. We were outside the whole time so fingers crossed! Got me a little worried though.

Otherwise all ok here, 6w3d :)

Thanks, mines at 2pm, so nervous! I work at the hospital where I'm having the scan and I just can't focus today at all! Will update later x
I wouldn’t be able to focus either, I’m so impatient

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"