Hey!

Thought I would float in and say hi !

We are expecting baby number 5 end of June 2022 so still very newly pregnant! Have been having period like cramping for the last few days, positive tests and 2 positive digis a few days back and this morning! Hoping it all goes well and the little bean sticks! Although I cant remember ever having this much cramping when I was pregnant before and AF still may not be due till tomorrow. Still tests are gradually darkening so I'm taking it as a good sign!

Anyone else newly expecting and due around teh same time?
Congratulations,

Im cautiously joining EDD 24th June with baby number 6. My husband is convinced we’ll have another twin pregnancy

here is hoping we all have healthy and successful pregnancies ✨✨

I took 3 digi tests in the end so just gave them to him ! lol. His dying to tell everyone but were trying to hold off.

I have had problems with my periods over the last 3 months so am booked in for a transvaginal scan next friday to check my ovaries etc. Wondering if I need to tell them before going in for it or if they might be able to at least see the gestational sack there?!
I’ve had scans 6wks+ with gestational sac and heart beat.

my second pregnancy at 5wk+ 3 there was sac and pole but no heart beat at that time. It depends how early you are. I’ve booked an early scan what I think may be 6 weeks so fingers crossed this goes well.

Congratulations,

Im cautiously joining EDD 24th June with baby number 6. My husband is convinced we’ll have another twin pregnancy

here is hoping we all have healthy and successful pregnancies ✨✨

Congratulations @Shezza84uk !

Aside from the ovary scan next week, we have a private scan booked for the week after (7 weeks) just to make sure its just one as our first pregnancy was triplets! Second was a singleton but hubby is convinced there is more than one in there too!

Just saw your signature, we also have one with autism - and this will be my third c section!

Congratulations @Shezza84uk !

Aside from the ovary scan next week, we have a private scan booked for the week after (7 weeks) just to make sure its just one as our first pregnancy was triplets! Second was a singleton but hubby is convinced there is more than one in there too!

Just saw your signature, we also have one with autism - and this will be my third c section!

How would you feel if you have multiples again? My twins are 6 soon, how old are your triplets? My eldest has autism but she’s made parenting so easy, she’s now 14! I wish I could slow the years so I can keep her safe that much longer.

Hey ladies :) :hi:

Symptoms...from 9 or 10dpo I started getting tender boobs, the shape changed slightly and my nipples are more puffy I guess. They are always the first sign! Going by my lmp I'm 4w1d and I do feel a little yucky at times and boaking a bit when brushing my teeth. All good stuff! In the past things haven't kicked in properly till about 6weeks.

We are going to wait another couple of weeks before I call the hospital, the genetic midwife said to call her first if we got pregnant again, she'd get us an early scan. She is really lovely. Once we've done that I will think about the community midwife.

No history of multiples in my family, I think my OH would panic...we don't really have room for this baby :haha:

Hope you are all ok, great to chat to ladies at about the same stage :cool:

I think my husband would have a meltdown lol!

our triplets are 10 nearly and its our eldest of the trio that has ASD and sensory processing disorder. we home ed now with them ( initially because of his merit) but the world isnt greatly accepting is it!

We are the same @BabyBrain80 . There is currently 6 of us in a 3 bed house but we are managing well enough ! lol Hope all goes well with your consultant!

I think my husband would have a meltdown lol!

our triplets are 10 nearly and its our eldest of the trio that has ASD and sensory processing disorder. we home ed now with them ( initially because of his merit) but the world isnt greatly accepting is it!

The world is not ready or understanding enough for children on the spectrum, things have improved and my daughter goes to a really good SEN school that goes up to post 16 so she’s very happy.

I have no symptoms at all but not unusual for me so I’m trying not to overthink it. My husband said he’ll need to be scraped off the floor

have a great Sunday ladies.

Thought I would float in and say hi !

We are expecting baby number 5 end of June 2022 so still very newly pregnant! Have been having period like cramping for the last few days, positive tests and 2 positive digis a few days back and this morning! Hoping it all goes well and the little bean sticks! Although I cant remember ever having this much cramping when I was pregnant before and AF still may not be due till tomorrow. Still tests are gradually darkening so I'm taking it as a good sign!

Anyone else newly expecting and due around teh same time?

Congratulations lovely and welcome :hi:

How are you all? Has anyone had an early scan as yet? X

Just come back from mine! Dr put me at 5 weeks 6 days today ( from LMP)

Technician said she can see the gestational sack and yolk but no baby as yet. But said I’m measuring around 5 weeks which is pretty much spot on.. hopefully it progresses well from here. This scan was to check cysts on my ovaries though - but we already have a private scan booked for the 9th November when ill be just over 7 weeks!

How is everyone feeling?!

Hey :)
No scan booked here yet, think we will wait another couple of weeks to see how things go. 5 weeks tomorrow x

Symptoms wise, I've been feeling really tired, a bit yucky, breathless at times, no appetite, sore boobs and not sleeping very well with weird dreams!

Glad your scan went well @Tripltemum3

So pleased you are all doing well, 7 weeks you’ll see so much more. I have a scan on Monday I am assuming I'm 6 weeks today so hopefully see a healthy growing baba. No symptoms so far but I used my last clear blue and got 3+.

@BabyBrain80 I’ve felt exhausted today. And the nausea on and off has made me feel awful at times ! Fingers crossed This time it passes soon ! Keep us updated if you get a scan booked!

@Shezza84uk thats great news on the clear blue. I debated buying another to make sure I was progressing but think I’ll hold out till the scan. Hope you get to see bubba on Monday!

Update from me, I had my scan and was pushed back to 5+2 which makes sense based on what I thought. I have a rescan on 16th so fingers crossed we have some progress by then.

Update from me, I had my scan and was pushed back to 5+2 which makes sense based on what I thought. I have a rescan on 16th so fingers crossed we have some progress by then.

I ended up having my early scan today instead of Friday. I think I'm probably 5+3/4. They dated me at 5 weeks, could only see gestational sac and yolk sac on mine. Can I ask what they saw on yours with you being similar gestation to me? Xx

I ended up having my early scan today instead of Friday. I think I'm probably 5+3/4. They dated me at 5 weeks, could only see gestational sac and yolk sac on mine. Can I ask what they saw on yours with you being similar gestation to me? Xx
They saw the gestation sac and what they thought was a yoke sac but it wasn’t clear x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->