Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

Congratulations to those who have got their BFP and lots of baby dust to those still waiting.

I finally had my rainbow baby 9 days ago so I’ve just caught up. This moment took 5 long years. We are smitten. <3

@PinkCupcakes Congratulations!!!!! Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you! I'm praying for you to have a healthy and happy pregnancy. I'm sure after trying for so long it must feel like a dream

@PinkCupcakes that's great the spotting has eased off and wow you went thru a lot x

Yea it’s been a rollercoaster for sure!

@PinkCupcakes Congratulations!!!!! Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you! I'm praying for you to have a healthy and happy pregnancy. I'm sure after trying for so long it must feel like a dream

yea I feel like I am dreaming! I never in a million years thought I’d conceive naturally, I was told I needed IVF to become pregnant because we exhausted all options!

Oh those lines are beautiful @PinkCupcakes

I'm 9 dpo today. Yesterday and today I've been getting waves of nausea. And my boobs feel really heavy and sore and my nips are quite sensitive. And I've been having weird cramps on my right side that feel kind of like ovulation pains. Those started at 7 dpo.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but this is the anniversary of the cycle I got pregnant on last year that ended in a chemical.

My husband and I conceived on our anniversary vacation. We went back to the same island this year and I ovulated on our anniversary! It is like deja vu from when I got pregnant last year. I am praying and hoping for a second chance. My due date would be Mother's Day which would be so beautiful after trying for so long and so many sad Mother's Days. I just want a redo.

I don't have any pregnancy tests right now. Payday is tomorrow so I may order some. We spent a lot on our trip, so I'm trying to be good and wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->