Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

elmum

Reaction score
Last edited:
Joining! I will let you know when I'm testing after I get AF. Thank you so much for starting this thread!

Good luck ladies! I'll be here to cheer all of you on! I can't wait to see the bfps for august!

:dust: :dust:

@elmum thanks for starting the August thread!
It's my birthday month. And my mum's! Can I be added please to front page?
I'm not totally sure when I'll be testing, I'm on CD10 or 11- I usually O late but last month it was CD14. I'll hedge my bets and guess at CD16.
So testing from...14th August I'll say. Round then!

Thank you, @Kiwiberry Send us all the baby dust!
I'm not totally sure when I'll be testing, I'm on CD10 or 11- I usually O late but last month it was CD14. I'll hedge my bets and guess at CD16.
Tons and tons of baby dust for both of you :dust: :dust:

Yay for birthday month. I put you down for August 14. Let me know if that changes once you confirm O.

Good luck!

Hey ladies I'll be moving over to here on Aug 1st and be Aprox 11dpo. I've already started testing. @elmum If you could add me for the 1st that'd be great! I'm sure the July thread won't be busy soon as Aug rolls around.
:dust:
Thanks and good luck to all of us in August. Hope there will be lots of bfps popping up.

Hoping I'll get a line on the wondfo midstream and strips I have coming tomorrow. Then I'll know for sure.
I didn't even know wondfo made midstream tests! That's awesome, bet they're as good as an FRER?

I didn't even know wondfo made midstream tests! That's awesome, bet they're as good as an FRER?
I've used them before and really like them. Can take one 6 day's before af and 10miu. I got a 5 pack that's how they come. Don't like frer I think the wondfos are better.

Hey ladies I'll be moving over to here on Aug 1st and be Aprox 11dpo. I've already started testing. @elmum If you could add me for the 1st that'd be great! I'm sure the July thread won't be busy soon as Aug rolls around.
Thanks and good luck to all of us in August. Hope there will be lots of bfps popping up.
I’ve added you. We are testing buddies!

I’ve added you. We are testing buddies!
Yay testing buddy :happydance:good luck. I just saw that your on the 1st also. Even though I've already started testing. Not long now for you. How many dpo will you be on the 1st?

Thanks for the add

Thanks for the add[/QUOTE]
Yay testing buddy :happydance:good luck. I just saw that your on the 1st also. Even though I've already started testing. Not long now for you. How many dpo will you be on the 1st?

Thanks for the add

sure thing!

I will be 10 dpo on Aug 1…I will probably test on July 30 bc that’s my bday but I don’t expect to see anything yet.
Maybe I’ll get a surprise birthday BFP!

Thanks for the add

sure thing!

I will be 10 dpo on Aug 1…I will probably test on July 30 bc that’s my bday but I don’t expect to see anything yet.
Maybe I’ll get a surprise birthday BFP![/QUOTE]
That would be a great gift O:) hope you get a nice bday bfp!

I'll be 11dpo we are so close in our cycles. It's been forever since any of you where near mine.

sure thing!

Maybe I’ll get a surprise birthday BFP!
That would be a great gift O:) hope you get a nice bday bfp!

I'll be 11dpo we are so close in our cycles. It's been forever since any of you where near mine.[/QUOTE]
So close!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->