February & March 2022 miracles

Oh @Lucy3 Im so devastated and sorry for you! :cry: Was so hoping the bleeding was nothing. Here for you if you need to talk/vent. :hugs:

I feel bad posting this here when people have had bad news but I got the heartbeat on the Doppler today. Thought I got it a few days ago but wasn’t sure, but today I definitely got it! I’m shocked as I was sure I was miscarrying.

That's great hon. So good u found it so early.
I tried at 8 and 9 weeks but cudnt find it.
Managed to find it at almost 10 weeks.

Thanks so much everyone. Yesterday was really hard, I don’t think I’ve cried that much before. Feeling a bit better today. Thanks @Rach87 for being here this whole journey, my new OB has an interest in autoimmune issues so hope she can help me if we decide to try again. She’s currently doing a study on how plaquenil can help in so many ways, I’ll be going back on that as a start!

@loeylo that’s wonderful you sound the little heartbeat!

I'm bleeding quite a lot. Just out of nowhere. It started with a gush and has been going on for about 3 hours. I'm worried. Please send me all your positive thoughts and love.
We are on holiday at the beach, returning home tomorrow (7-8 hour drive) and I have a scan scheduled for Wednesday, so playing the waiting game until then...

Hope it’s ok @Bloblo . I understand the anxiety it causes. Is it easing up at all?

@Lucy3 I am so so sorry hun. I'm sending you hugs and love. :hugs: <3 I hope they find some answers for you

@Bloblo I hope time speeds up to your apt. I know blood is scary and I am sending good vibes your way <3

I have a lot of intense cramping but no sleep + gastro for 4 days will do that I guess. DS2 is still puking 5x a day (7days now). I won't get a scan until Sept 21 so I guess its a waiting game until then. I do have my first doc apt sept 9th. Hoping she will use the handheld echo machine to check on the little bean...

@Bloblo
Oh hon I'm so sorry. That's what happened to me when I lost my first baby. I was almost 11 weeks and it came out like a gush but was followed by intence cramping and clots. Some very large clots.
So maybe the fact u have no pain is a good sign hon.
Some womon have a SCH and that can cause gushing and even small clots.
I hope its something like that for you and not a loss.

Thinking of you.

Thanks @BabyBrain80 i can’t believe it either. I’m cheering you on for this month, you’re due for a sticky.

@Bloblo how are you?
Still bleeding today, having some cramps and heavy feeling in my abdomen. I don't have much hope :cry:
We are on our way home now from holiday, still have 4 hours to drive so just trying to focus on anything but this...

@Bloblo Im sending you lot of love and positive for wednesday. My cousins gf bled heavy her whole pregnancy and baby is 2yo now!

@Bloblo Im sending you lot of love and positive for wednesday. My cousins gf bled heavy her whole pregnancy and baby is 2yo now!
Thanks! That helps to hear. :hugs: Sent my obgyn a message now on our drs portal, she should hopefully respond tomorrow and let me know if there is anything else that I can do while I wait for the scan. I

How is everyone else doing? Any interesting happenings on the weekend?

For the first time in years, I just laid in bed the majority of the weekend. I feel like my symptoms are decreasing big time, BUT... I'm sitting here crying at the commercials for the Olympics lol. Too many of them are pulling on my heartstrings. I might not be as bloated as I was, but I'm crying at random commercials.

I hope your doc can maybe rush the scan blo!

We're still dealing with the gastro from last week here. Rafael has it since last saturday. He's lost 1.5kg since. Gone to the dr 3x they keep saying we gotta wait it out...

Apparently its a rough strain this year after the covid lockdowns.. DS1 never had an 8days+ gastro so this is new territory for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->