Easy@home evaps

So shocked it was negative! Those were some crazy evaps!

Got another evap earlier on one step test (took about 5 over past two days all neg and just one last one had an evap)
I need to change my name to "dodgy test collector"
No af, very painful nipples and temp still up
Grrrrrr

Omg you poor woman they are so cruel!! Are you late for af now?

Omg you poor woman they are so cruel!! Are you late for af now?
I have no idea if I am late or not as I used to ov on cd 20-22 but after my now 8 y o was born I moved to clockwork 28 days cycles with ov on day 14

However this months my cycle looked unovulatory (I decided to temp nit sure what possessed me),
The temps went up and ff now puts me on 7 dpo (currently cd31) but I think I am actually 10-11 dpo as I get very distinct nipple sun after ov.
I am also in my early 40s and breastfeeding my 23 month old so it's not really surprising to have an unovulatory cycle . with my 5th baby I didn't get my period back for 3.5 years as he was still bf)
Anyway, the plot thickens
I found a frer today (one I thought I'd used) and it has the first indent I'd ever seen on a frer (and I've used them for years) I can see it but it doesn't photograph well ...I will try though
I think they are ganging up on me.

The indent is a bit camera shy but this is the best I can do

BF3775AC-4E34-42F9-ADAE-C64AFFF2403F.jpeg

Answer also has a squinter but I am sure it's an evap

Damn I can’t believe all the evaps unless you’re having one of those freak situations where women like don’t test positive for weeks into their pregnancy lollll

Damn I can’t believe all the evaps unless you’re having one of those freak situations where women like don’t test positive for weeks into their pregnancy lollll
I am really not sure any more
I didn't test with my first until well into the week after missed period and with the others I got a bfp around 11-12dpo on average. With my youngest I got a bfp at what I thought was 9dpo but then they moved my dates forward one week (I still think they were wrong though)
I think I am currently 10 or 11 dpo, ff thinks I am 7 dpo
I have one answer test left so may do it tomorrow.

Those tests look positive but being 2 weeks from the first lines you got I would expect them to be much darker by now. I think a trip to the doctor might be a good idea; maybe get some bloods done. Worth having a proper medical investigation to find out what’s going on.

Those tests look positive but being 2 weeks from the first lines you got I would expect them to be much darker by now. I think a trip to the doctor might be a good idea; maybe get some bloods done. Worth having a proper medical investigation to find out what’s going on.

I tend to lean towards the first lines being evaps as frer was neg then.
By my own estimation I am 12 dpo and line on answer has progressed since last night. I will give my gp a ring on Monday they might be able to do quantitive bloods but I doubt it.
My frer and answer were completely neg 3 days ago

Ya i think that Answer and the one step are positive too. So confusing! Hope you get some answers soon!!

Ya i think that Answer and the one step are positive too. So confusing! Hope you get some answers soon!!
I will get some more answer tests as they are half the price of frer and monitor progression if any.
I am not sure how to update the title

I think the answer test looks a tad darker than the previous one. How noticeable it in person? Is it pink at all?

I think the answer test looks a tad darker than the previous one. How noticeable it in person? Is it pink at all?
It's pink and I did one more this afternoon and it looks ok as well

Good luck for your next test, I can definitely see it on that last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->