Easy@home evaps

I see a line on the latest one. What is the sensitivity of these tests? I would expect them to be a little darker than your others by now? Sorry you can’t seem to get a clear answer! Big hugs
Just checked the sensitivity and it's 25
That explains it
Judging by when I might have ovulated (I get nipple pain straight after that lasts until af , I would only be about 9dpo
I may see if my friend has any babyplan left ( she is newly pregnant and had tons of them)

Took another one
Photo at 2 min either another faulty batch or a line

D75B0CC9-1B1E-4931-8A05-952676DBD6C3.jpeg

Frer has a big fat indent
Will try and photograph

3982E0D7-4E05-4F6B-8CAC-A8E7170B7625.jpeg

Really bad photo as it's hard to see in rl let alone on camera

3A4A9A87-E236-4E93-B498-045319DD9B9B.jpeg

I definitely see a line on the blue handled test. Not sure about the FRER.

Wow I would think frer would have a better line after all these ic lines. Was it dipped in the same sample or no? Did you have a good hold time? I’m frustrated for you lol!

Wow I would think frer would have a better line after all these ic lines. Was it dipped in the same sample or no? Did you have a good hold time? I’m frustrated for you lol!
Yes dipped in the same sample.
It's really weird yes , years ago cheapies were really bad now they are just a bunch of evil evaps

What the heck. But you’ve had 3 different brands giving you lines lol I don’t understand how haha what a rollercoaster!!

What the heck. But you’ve had 3 different brands giving you lines lol I don’t understand how haha what a rollercoaster!!
It's so I don't get bored while 4 out of my 5 children are away visiting family

Have you done any more easy@home?
I don't have any of those left but I've had lines on 2 other different brands now so really confused.
I mean I've had an odd evap in the past but not like this.

I really hope you get some answers soon!
Thanks
I am just waiting for my period to arrive
We were away for a few days so I didn't temp but the last 3 days temps are up
I definitely did not ovulate 3 days ago , if I did it would have been last Sunday.
I have another frer will try it tomorrow afternoon maybe.
I am leaning towards just being extremely unlucky with evil evaps.

I feel like you are pregnant with so many positives from different brands. Surely those can’t all be evaps! :-k That would be so cruel.

I feel like you are pregnant with so many positives from different brands. Surely those can’t all be evaps! :-k That would be so cruel.
It would be super cruel if I was ttc, thankfully I am too experienced after 6 children, 2 miscarriages and quite a few chemicals to know when to stop testing.
So frer is negative this morning, and I am
calling it a day. If anyone is reading years later and this pops up in the search (these threads do feel like time capsules ) assume these were indeed evaps unless followed by a bfp post which I very much doubt will happen . thank you all who commented for your support over these confusing few days xxx

@elociN aw I’m sorry I am so surprised it was negative. Crazy tests!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->