Easy@home evaps

elociN

Reaction score
Hi
I have been testing with opk and accidentally dipped a hpt from the same box instead last night. It has the most evil evap.
I never caught an LH surge so doubt I ovulated but did more today and they all have evaps. Not too bright but I can see them without squinting. mare these test really this bad?

18 is fmu today (I wrote 18 as it's cd 18 ) the ones below also today.

7C7507A0-7B1C-4B09-96EA-876BF6CF426A.jpeg

Hi! Is there anyway you're pregnant?

I've been using these tests every month for over a year now and Ive had a couple of evaps like those, but never a whole box gone bad, just 1 evap

I’ve always heard really good things about the easy@home tests. Maybe they’re faint positives? Have you got another brand to test with?

Hi! Is there anyway you're pregnant?

I've been using these tests every month for over a year now and Ive had a couple of evaps like those, but never a whole box gone bad, just 1 evap
I doubt I am pregnant, I am on cd 18 usually ovulate on cd 14 (used to on cd 20 but that changed after my 8 y o was born)
FF put my ovulation on cd 11 but reconsidered as temps are low. So I think I'm just unlucky

Well this brand can give mean evaps I can tell you that much. Now that comes to mind, long time ago there was a cycle where I got 2-3 of these in a row which was cruel, I always wondered it that was actually a chemical

I’ve always heard really good things about the easy@home tests. Maybe they’re faint positives? Have you got another brand to test with?
Thank you, good to know. I've just googled and reviews are mixed but old posts, like 2018 etc

I think I have a bad batch. This evening

9F912EC3-D7DC-401C-B8E6-058CBFB25351.jpeg

They’re some really cruel evaps if that’s what they are!

They’re some really cruel evaps if that’s what they are!
I know, shocking really, literally 5 in a row or more.
I did accidentally dip one a few days ago and it didn't have one but the rest are bad.
If there was a possibility this month that I could be pregnant (which there isn't ) I'd have taken them for an early bfp

Didn't want to leave the thread hanging, was away for a few days and decided to do another one when we came back this evening
I think this is the most evil evap to date

14E245BC-9EF2-4E5D-9EAB-4DF9E296A41C.jpeg

That is one hell of an evil evap!!!
It looks darker and pinker than my friend's bfp
(Just did another with very diluted wee and didn't get one) weird
I will continue to do these until af is here.

That’s one hell of a line to be a evap. I’ve used easy&home when we was ttc in 2020, we was trying for 11 cycles. So I had a couple of different batches.

Now been ttc again for 6 cycles and using them again and I have found these tests can give shadowy lines when not pregnant but have never had a line like ures only when I was pregnant in June. I did find these took a tad longer than other brands to be dark. But they soon got supper dark.
I also found diluted pee gave me fainter lines so I hope that is the case for you, I hope that is not a evap because if that it that is very mean. I hope it’s ure BFP

I think maybe you O’d early or something? Dip one in water see if it has the same line? I’d be testing a couple diff brands haha that is super dark to be an evap and it’s darker than the ones the other day..

I've ran out of tests now having realised this morning that the one I did last night was the last one in the pack.
I have opk but not sure they are a reliable way of testing for pregnancy. I am tempted to order a baby plan or buy a frer (a chemist next door sells them.
I will update tomorrow.

OPKs are not reliable to test for pregnancy - I never got positive OPKs in this pregnancy. I kept taking them for the first couple weeks after I got my BFP just to use the pack up and out of curiosity, but the lines never got darker. I would not think those lines are evaps- I suspect you ovulated unusually early in your cycle and are now testing positive! Congrats if so! Early ovulation happens sometimes - that's why we're told there's never a safe time to in the cycle to have unprotected sex if we don't want to get pregnant. My mum got pregnant on the last day of her period when she was 42 - CD6! I strongly recommend testing with another brand - let us know as soon as you do! Hope the result is a good one for you! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->