Diet classes?

2nd time mum

Reaction score
Some of you may remember I have posted here before saying how determined I was to lose weight, which I am, but have a huge problem in that I love food and have never stuck to it.

So here I am 10 months after having LO and I'm HUGE!!! So last night I ended up joining Weight Watchers class. This is the first time I have ever planned to lose weight joining a class and am interested to know anyone else's experiences of diet classes? Did it help you more than doing it alone?

Thanks

I'm a Slimming World member and I definitely do better if I go to class and stay for the whole session. I have only popped in to get weighed for about the last 6 weeks (various valid reasons mixed with lame excuses :blush:) and I've maintained my weight for 5 whole weeks now - better than gaining I suppose but nowhere near as good as losing the weight I'm supposed to be!!

Classes can go a bit 'Marjorie Dawes' at times but I just find it funny, I get good ideas for meals or other peoples tips and tricks and it really is inspiring to see others do well.....

I think I've just talked myself into getting back to class properly and to stop messing about pretending to be following the plan :rofl:

I'm doing WW but the online program versus going to a class. I do love the program though! :) there's a WW support group thread in here if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->