+++August Testing Group!!!+++

I got a question for you ladies, in the 2ww do you avoid heavy lifting, bending, stretching etc? I always stress about it and if I lift too much or over stretch I'm overthinking every twinge!!!

I'm just catching up and reading. Good luck to those that are getting ready to start testing.

@ehjmorris I am so very sorry for you and your family.

I'm 12 DPO so I'm expecting AF tomorrow and I'm ready to get it over with and on to the next cycle.

Great LH test @Mum2Be22 time to get busy :D !! Wishing you luck and drowning you in baby dust xx :dust:

I got a question for you ladies, in the 2ww do you avoid heavy lifting, bending, stretching etc? I always stress about it and if I lift too much or over stretch I'm overthinking every twinge!!!

I avoid those things too and Ive also asked my partner to clean up the dog mess on walks and in our garden, Im not taking any chances!

Thank you all for the lovely messages.

cd16 and got a positive opk today I would say it’s very high/peak so O day tomorrow :) not bad considering not well, one day later than last month.

View attachment 1110667

That's one beautiful lh test yey fxd good you catch the eggy xx

Oh wow @ehjmorris beautiful opk!
That poor sweet little baby :( Sending my love your family’s way.

@ehjmorris biggest hugs for you and you family. So sorry for the loss. That is pure heartbreak :( xxx

6dpo [edit im 7dpo yay lol] here and i tested too @jellybeanxx lol of course bfn. Praying for a bfp for my daughters birthday saturday! If negative at least i can have a guilt free wine.

@josephine3 I dont stop anything in the tww. When i did fall with my daughter i was working in stores/receiving so was lifting stuff within the tww. After trying for so long I dont see any point stopping living my life. If i got a positive test then i would start changing stuff :)

Last edited:
@ehjmorris I'm cd10 now and it's dragging so much prob another 8 daysish until I ovulate :shrug: xx

@josephine3 I didn't stop anything in tww I use to work as a room attendant in a hotel so carried the heavy laundry and stuff, it's what you feel comfortable doing xx

@ehjmorris
Oh love that’s so heartbreaking. Biggest hugs to you and your family. I am so so sorry. That’s a beautiful opk love I hope it leads to good things. <3

@ukgirl23
I’m in Wiltshire hon. The heat has been horrific hasn’t it. I’m so glad it’s finally raining today. Hoping no more heatwave now but heard there mite be another one in September. I sincerely hope there isn’t I’m so done with heat now. good luck with the next tests love I can see the faint line. Fx for you.

@mbrew180
I’m sorry ure waiting for AF love it’s definitely the absolute worst part of ttc. Waiting to bleed and ovulate sucks.

@jellybeanxx
Good luck love

Ladies I’m feeling so low. I am 10dpo and I did get vvvv faint shadow lines on baby plan and wondfo. They did look pink but so faint I can’t take a pic it won’t show.
These tests do give shadow lines so I’m sure it’s just that.
I tested with another test called premom and that looked BFN.
I always get lines by 10 dpo when pregnant and dark enough to see in a photo so think I’m out again.
AF usually shows at 15dpo so guess the wait to bleed again.
Then onto 7 months ttc.
Haven’t had any twinges or anything and no more metal taste either.
Urghhhh I hate this.

@MrsKatie
I totally relate hon. If I was in my 30s still I would be way more relaxed.
4 months and I’m 43 years old. It’s so hard to be totally relaxed when you know time is running out:-(

Aw good to hear from you @Suggerhoney was wondering if you had tested yet - you still have time for lines to pop up!!
I'm 5 dpo today but I got another pos opk this morning with fmu? Surely I shouldn't have that much lh in my system so early in the day? Hoping it's a good sign unless I didn't ov at all the first time...
I have had some twinges on ov day itself a few hrs after dtd and I'm getting some sore boobs going on round the sides but not much else to report.. Going to keep on with the opks for now to keep away the urge to dip a hpt lol
@jellybeanxx have you tested again yet?

@ehjmorris and @Mum2Be22 yay for the positive OPKs! Happy TWW!

@Suggerhoney sorry you’re feeling like you’re okay, I know how hard it can be to keep the faith! :hugs:

@josephine3 that’s a dark OPK for 5DPO, maybe left over from your pre ovulation surge? Have you done any other OPKs?
I don’t really change anything in the TWW. I’ve spent so much of my adult life TTC that I’d never lift anything :haha:

7DPO and obviously tested again because I am a mad woman. Still BFN obviously!
Temps are still quite flat so don’t think I’d be seeing a positive. Will see if it goes up tomorrow. Getting lots of cramping today but we all know that could go either way. My chart isn’t giving me much hope but trying to keep the faith. Not out until AF shows and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->