+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@ehjmorris I'm so sorry, sending you all :hugs:

@ehjmorris @Mum2Be22 Good luck with catching the eggy!

@josephine3 my opks have being like that once, think it was with ds2, Good luck! I have never changed my routine while in the tww, tbh even with a bump I still do most things (work for the nhs, very busy ward) its down to each individual and what your limits are i think

@Suggerhoney keeping everything crossed for you hun!

@tdog hopefully the next few days goes quickly for ov!

@AlwaysTheAunt Good luck with testing!

@ukgirl23 Good luck when you test, I saw on another post about ttc with teens, my oldest is 14 and is not impressed when I said we want another

@mbrew180 Lots of baby dust sent for next cycle

@jellybeanxx Good luck hun!

Sorry if I've missed anyone out.

We dtd on cd9 and thought I would be fine as I normally don't ov until cd17/18 nope I ovulated early this cycle which I don't think I have ever done, so currently in the 2ww

Thanks everyone! Argh hopes are going up :lol:
@Mum2Be22 I’m only 7DPO so very early to be testing but I have no self control!

Thanks everyone! Argh hopes are going up :lol:
@Mum2Be22 I’m only 7DPO so very early to be testing but I have no self control!

That's why we always got on so so well lmao :haha: mind you I was a bad influence lol, I done a opk knowing be negative:shrug: but I'm having like o pains it's weird:shrug: and I don't o till cd18 onwards oh man why so slllllooooowwwww lol xx

That's why we always got on so so well lmao :haha: mind you I was a bad influence lol, I done a opk knowing be negative:shrug: but I'm having like o pains it's weird:shrug: and I don't o till cd18 onwards oh man why so slllllooooowwwww lol xx

You are the worst influence but it’s why I love you :haha:
So frustrating ovulating later in your cycle isn’t it? I don’t tend to ov until around CD19 and the start of my cycle drags! What CD are you on now? Maybe you’ll get an earlier ov!

You are the worst influence but it’s why I love you :haha:
So frustrating ovulating later in your cycle isn’t it? I don’t tend to ov until around CD19 and the start of my cycle drags! What CD are you on now? Maybe you’ll get an earlier ov!

I'm cd10 now I swear it gets worse each cycle :cry: last cycle can sort of understand a little with mmc and covid the cycle we caught was cd22 but I'm now thinking my diabetes had a roll in that because that's when it was supper high, I'm just playing guessing now xx

So AF isn't due just yet for me but I *think* I'm 10dpo today. And I think I'm in shock.

Yes it showed up in the time limit. FMU and SMU. There are two tests because I didn't believe the first one but the second one (the one that looks fresh) had an even stronger line than the first.

Are you ladies seeing what I'm seeing? Or have I officially gone around the bend? Sorry that it's sideways.

IMG_6726.jpeg

So AF isn't due just yet for me but I *think* I'm 10dpo today. And I think I'm in shock.

Yes it showed up in the time limit. FMU and SMU. There are two tests because I didn't believe the first one but the second one (the one that looks fresh) had an even stronger line than the first.

Are you ladies seeing what I'm seeing? Or have I officially gone around the bend? Sorry that it's sideways.

View attachment 1110679
I can see those! Good luck xxx

@co_fostermom I see yours too! Hopefully we’ll both start to see darker lines over the coming days! How have you been? Hope you’re keeping well!

@tdog do you think the blood sugar levels were delaying ovulation? I think last cycle will have been off anyway like you say after the mmc and covid. Hopefully after getting your blood sugar levels down you might see earlier ovulation this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->