+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@Suggerhoney Where in the south are you? I am Dorset in Poole :) fingers crossed that the temp dip was an implantation dip! I dont know much about temping but it sounds promising. x

We are local, i’m in Bournemouth :) I hope you are all coping with the heat!

Baby dust to all those waiting to test! :dust:

Hey all

apologies not posting, been checking in here and there. Busy with sick kids and very sad news. My brother in law and his partner lost one of their twins on Friday so we are all just trying to cope and be there for them. Nothing worse than losing a child and it’s just not fair that it happens and now that is two babies gone but not forgotten in our family.

I really hope everyone else has had better days and will hopefully be joining in testing at end of month, waiting to ovulate but I have been sick so I’m sure my O will be pushed out.

thinking of you all that are struggling too, sending lots of dust to us all and congratulations on BFP

@jellybeanxx how is your son now? Back to himself? Congrats on the positive OPK

@josephine3 yay looking good glad that gave you a boost hope all is going well now

@Rebaby sorry you’re going through a hard time this month xxx

@Xxsenssial looks good to me!! Congrats!!! I’ll put you down for a bfp on the top if that’s okay ?? Xxx

@Suggerhoney woahhh crazy dip and rise hope it’s a bfp!!

@ehjmorris ohh god wow my heart sank reading that. Sending strength to you and you family. I can’t imagine. Absolutely nothing worse than that. :-(

Hey all

apologies not posting, been checking in here and there. Busy with sick kids and very sad news. My brother in law and his partner lost one of their twins on Friday so we are all just trying to cope and be there for them. Nothing worse than losing a child and it’s just not fair that it happens and now that is two babies gone but not forgotten in our family.

I really hope everyone else has had better days and will hopefully be joining in testing at end of month, waiting to ovulate but I have been sick so I’m sure my O will be pushed out.

thinking of you all that are struggling too, sending lots of dust to us all and congratulations on BFP

I’m so sorry your brother in law and his partner loss a twin, it’s so devastating. Thinking of you and your family.

If I was going off symptoms I think I’ve ovulated too but I didn’t get a positive OPK- not that I tested every day….

Ive been super constipated for a week randomly even tho I’d increased water intake and had heaps of ewcm over 3/4 days and sore as nipples and boobs and now today have increase body temp for first time in a few months and creamy cm.
Thinking the best just bummed I didn’t get the positive OPK but feel like I’ve ovulated if you know what I mean. Who knows I’ll keep temping is it possible to ovulate without positive OPK doesn’t really seem likely maybe? Better if I don’t get my hopes up but I’ll still keep an eye on what my body is doing

Hey all

Oh no I'm so sorry to be reading this how heartbreaking sending virtual :hugs: I no it won't help but maybe a little xx

Hey all

I’m so sorry lovely, that’s just heartbreaking! Lots of love to you and your family :hugs:

@josephine3 yay looking good glad that gave you a boost hope all is going well now

@Xxsenssial looks good to me!! Congrats!!! I’ll put you down for a bfp on the top if that’s okay ?? Xxx

@ehjmorris ohh god wow my heart sank reading that. Sending strength to you and you family. I can’t imagine. Absolutely nothing worse than that. :-(

If I was going off symptoms I think I’ve ovulated too but I didn’t get a positive OPK- not that I tested every day….

Ive been super constipated for a week randomly even tho I’d increased water intake and had heaps of ewcm over 3/4 days and sore as nipples and boobs and now today have increase body temp for first time in a few months and creamy cm.
Thinking the best just bummed I didn’t get the positive OPK but feel like I’ve ovulated if you know what I mean. Who knows I’ll keep temping is it possible to ovulate without positive OPK doesn’t really seem likely maybe? Better if I don’t get my hopes up but I’ll still keep an eye on what my body is doing

My son is all recovered now, thanks for asking!
I never used to get positive OPKs, I’d take them all the time but never get positives. Even the cycles where I conceived my kids I didn’t see proper positives. It’s only since I had DS3 and started ovulating again recently that I’ve had actual positives. So it’s definitely possible!

I’m 6DPO and while my temps are up, they’re not up as much as they usually would be at this point in my cycle and they’re quite flat. I’m not sure what’s going on but I’m not feeling hopeful.

We are local, i’m in Bournemouth :) I hope you are all coping with the heat!

Baby dust to all those waiting to test! :dust:
Oh Bournemouth!!! We are neighbours!!! yay!! The heat was ok until yesterday, yesterday was just far too much for me, how are you coping with it?

Hey all

So sorry for your families loss and for poorly children, fingers crossed for O this month x

Good morning all, back to work for me today after a lovely week off! Ive been having cramps and faint lines on tests, last month I had a positive then lost it after 3 days the lines stopped so I am now creeping myself out over cramps! They are like mild twingy pains.

Here are today's tests! Again same test, different exposures

20220815_084227.jpg 20220815_084227.jpg 20220815_084302.jpg 20220815_083923.jpg

Finally got a positive OPK today on CD18. I'll be testing on Friday August 26th, the morning we leave to go pick up our twins! I'll be 11 dpo, I feel if I get a negative, at least I'll be able to hold not one but two little babies in my arms when everything is all said and done. <3 I was going to test on Thursday at 10 dpo, but that's my birthday so would hate to receive a negative that day...and ruin my mood, so decided to wait.

Thankyou yes that’s no problems deff positive here :)

Oh @ehjmorris i am devastated to read this, how old was their child? What horrible news. I am just heartbroken for them.

AFM, opks are super negative today, sigh. Maybe yesterdays were actually positive? Who knows. Back to the waiting game

AFM, opks are super negative today, sigh. Maybe yesterdays were actually positive? Who knows. Back to the waiting game

They looked pretty positive tho so maybe the waiting is awful xx

Finally got a positive OPK today on CD18. I'll be testing on Friday August 26th, the morning we leave to go pick up our twins! I'll be 11 dpo, I feel if I get a negative, at least I'll be able to hold not one but two little babies in my arms when everything is all said and done. <3 I was going to test on Thursday at 10 dpo, but that's my birthday so would hate to receive a negative that day...and ruin my mood, so decided to wait.

Oh that’s so exciting whatever happens! What a brilliant week you’ll be having, fingers crossed for a BFP to be the icing on the cake!

I think they looked positive! I’d say you’re in the TWW!

6DPO and despite saying I wouldn’t, I’ve already started testing. Obviously BFN. I wish I wasn’t like this :dohh:

@ehjmorris so sorry to hear that, how awful. Sending strength to you all.

I've been keeping up with everything I'm just terrible at replying as so busy at work at the moment.

I tested with lh test this afternoon and the lines warming up so fingers crossed ov will be when the apps say it will be.

I'm using Flo and FF and they vary by 3 days so just going to do every other day this month and see how that pans out.

Baby dust to you all ‍♂️

@NightFlower thinking of you <3 When I deliberately avoided opks for a month that’s when I conceived my youngest. May it be the same story for you.
I hope so. Don't have much of a chance this try as we only dtd once and he was having trouble because he was tired. We did mange for the most part. Not even sure what dpo I am all I know is period due in 13 days. I'm not sure if the chemical messed up anything . Waiting is the worst part. Knowing I'm probably not going to be pregnant this month.

Last edited:
@jellybeanxx I'm just a few days behind you again 4 dpo for me here and I'm already fighting the urge to test haha :haha: I'll probly start at 6/7 lol terrible.

@ukgirl23 that looks promising I can see something!!
@ehjmorris so sorry to hear your families news.
@MrsKatie I would def call those opks positive and go from there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->