+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@NightFlower Fx'd that for this cycle, and I hope the more relaxed approach is just what you need right now.

@Suggerhoney Thanks, love. I have had a dips 2 days in a row now, so I'm pretty sure I'm out, just awaiting AF now

I'm 10/11 DPO w/ :bfn:and 2 dips in my temp, so just waiting to start AF so I can get going w/ this cycle and trying to figure out my next moves. Good luck to those still in the TWW. I won't be testing again in August, obviously, but I should be back in the TWW around the end of August, so I'm gonna hang around! Also, I don't know why we call that part the TWW, it's all just a bunch of waiting, really, and anxiety and so many other emotions.

@NightFlower Fx'd that for this cycle, and I hope the more relaxed approach is just what you need right now.

@Suggerhoney Thanks, love. I have had a dips 2 days in a row now, so I'm pretty sure I'm out, just awaiting AF now

I'm 10/11 DPO w/ :bfn:and 2 dips in my temp, so just waiting to start AF so I can get going w/ this cycle and trying to figure out my next moves. Good luck to those still in the TWW. I won't be testing again in August, obviously, but I should be back in the TWW around the end of August, so I'm gonna hang around! Also, I don't know why we call that part the TWW, it's all just a bunch of waiting, really, and anxiety and so many other emotions.
Sorry about the dip and that you're feeling out. I hope you get a surprise bfp. But if not, good luck with figuring out your plan, I'm sure it'll be a good one.
You are definitely right about the waiting and anxiety. I am already pregnant and still waiting anxiously so it's a long wait...

Hi ladies just popping in to root everyone on! I’m sorry to be so pathetically not caught up but I’m always reading along and sending good thoughts.

so if you count that weird pink spotting as a cycle (?!?) then I am cd 18 today… I believe I’m getting ewcm (I never get the clear stuff just cloudy but super stretchy and a lot of it) and my opk looks near-positive so I am crossing my fingers. Maybe a positive opk in the next few days? We aren’t even TTC yet but I really want my cycle to return and be regular for a few months so we can start. I would feel more relaxed if I were still in my 30s…!

@MrsKatie awww thank you love waiting to ovulate again now hate this part of it but is what it is lol, I would say tomorrow probably positive hell yea I'm all excited for you lol xx

@jellybeanxx my hb1c they done just before I found out was pregnant was 99mol :shock: they repeated it about 2 weeks ago and it's gone qell down to 59mol so supper happy with that xx

That’s good going to get it down so far! Hopefully you’ll be ovulating soon!

Thankyou ladies. Here’s todays still in shock it has happened

View attachment 1110638

Congratulations! Great lines!

Sorry you’re feeling like you’re out! I know what you mean about the waiting, it’s all just waiting which I guess is why we do all the POAS, timing of things and chatting on here etc to feel like we have some sort of control and things to pass the time!

That’s decent OPK lines, all the best! Ovulation is looking imminent!

I’ve had a busy few days so only just catching up. Hope everyone is keeping well!
I’m 5DPO now and the being busy with the kids being off school has kept me away from ridiculously early pregnancy tests. I’m going to try and wait until 9DPO this time but the temptation is real!

wow Xxenssial! I love the progression lines you are getting!! <3

I am 6DPO today and since I have a bunch of tests left over from last month's chemical pregnancy I decided to test again this morning, I had a huge migrain 2 days ago which I only get from my periods so weird to get it at this point, I also felt a bit crampy at one point in the day. So today I did a test and I have a super faint line!!

Can you see it? These are all the same test by the way just different exposures, because I am crazy apparently lol!

View attachment 1110641 View attachment 1110642 View attachment 1110643 View attachment 1110644 View attachment 1110645
I see that!!! Fingers crossed for you x

wow Xxenssial! I love the progression lines you are getting!! <3

I am 6DPO today and since I have a bunch of tests left over from last month's chemical pregnancy I decided to test again this morning, I had a huge migrain 2 days ago which I only get from my periods so weird to get it at this point, I also felt a bit crampy at one point in the day. So today I did a test and I have a super faint line!!

Can you see it? These are all the same test by the way just different exposures, because I am crazy apparently lol!

View attachment 1110641 View attachment 1110642 View attachment 1110643 View attachment 1110644 View attachment 1110645
I think I’m seeing something :)

@NightFlower thinking of you <3 When I deliberately avoided opks for a month that’s when I conceived my youngest. May it be the same story for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->