+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@angelbump welcome back to TTC this is month 2 for me, last time it took almost a year. Goodluck!
Thank you
I'm currently cd5 I think taking it from the first day of af.
I'm not much of a tracker as I kind of know when I ovulate as I get terrible pain before and during (which makes DTD alot more interesting as I'm constantly like "ouch") but fingers crossed for us all. When do you plan to test?

@jellybeanxx

I will probably test at 10dpo love as that’s when I get lines if I am pregnant. I’m extremely nervous tbh.

So ladies i took my temp this morning when I got up and it plummeted. The last time i temped was at 3dpo when I got solid cross hairs but just thought as I’m 6dpo I would temp today and I did it 3 times and it was up at 36.89 and today was just 36. 4 something which is even low for me b4 ovulation let alone after. The temp drop is way below my cover line and looked a similar dip I used to get when AF came. But I’m only 6dpo and AF not due for 8 to 9 days.
Feeling all out again now with that temp drop. Not had any cramps or anything and boobs not sore today either.

@NightFlower I was still spotting on cd 8 this cycle which is so strange for me as my AF has usually left the building by day 6 latest. Then the no ovulation until cd21 when I normally ovulate cd13. Been a long strange cycle.

@jellybeanxx

I will probably test at 10dpo love as that’s when I get lines if I am pregnant. I’m extremely nervous tbh.

So ladies i took my temp this morning when I got up and it plummeted. The last time i temped was at 3dpo when I got solid cross hairs but just thought as I’m 6dpo I would temp today and I did it 3 times and it was up at 36.89 and today was just 36. 4 something which is even low for me b4 ovulation let alone after. The temp drop is way below my cover line and looked a similar dip I used to get when AF came. But I’m only 6dpo and AF not due for 8 to 9 days.
Feeling all out again now with that temp drop. Not had any cramps or anything and boobs not sore today either.

@Suggerhoney Could be an implantation dip. Generally happen between 6-10dpo I believe. Have a look at FF chart gallery on pregnant with luteal dip filter for reference.
Good luck [-o<

@NightFlower I was still spotting on cd 8 this cycle which is so strange for me as my AF has usually left the building by day 6 latest. Then the no ovulation until cd21 when I normally ovulate cd13. Been a long strange cycle.
I'm So frustrated about my cycle too and there's nothing I can about it. Having some bad anxiety today so it's been a rough day dealing with that.

I hope this cycle goes well and you get good news. Maybe a Strang cycle is good?.

I'll be looking for your tests soon
:dust:

Hey ladies hope everyone is doing well.
@Xxenssial I hope that line gets darker it looks really promising as long as its not the dreaded indent!!
Sorry I'm useless recently at keeping up sigh where everyone is at in their cycles.

My opk is negative again today, still a line but a definite negative. So I'm called yesterday my pos although now it is making me wonder if I really ever ovulate at all!!!

@jellybeanxx my hb1c they done just before I found out was pregnant was 99mol :shock: they repeated it about 2 weeks ago and it's gone qell down to 59mol so supper happy with that xx

Just jumping in here with a quick question! Has anyone in here ever tried the first response early result test the same day as the clearblue 6 day early test? How did the results compare if so?

Sorry to bug everyone here but thought the testing thread may be the best place to ask! Hope that is okay!

Just jumping in here with a quick question! Has anyone in here ever tried the first response early result test the same day as the clearblue 6 day early test? How did the results compare if so?

Sorry to bug everyone here but thought the testing thread may be the best place to ask! Hope that is okay!

Is that the line one? If so yes I have and they were crap compared to the frer line I had a strongish line on frer and a faint line on clear blue early detect one, we are on about the blue dye ones aswell ain't we? Xx

Right think found your testing thread lol I used the pink dyes on my last one (which turned into a mmc) but here's a photo of them all lined up and with the frer aswell think they were 9 or 10dpo onwards xx

20220505_074730.jpg 20220505_101816.jpg

@tdog thank you! This is a great comparison with the photos. Did you dip one FRER and one of the clearblue each day? I was just comparing them and wondered that. So sorry about the MMC. Huge bummer.

Update for us…we have to wait until the end of the month to pick up the twins. Which is fine with me as our house is still not up to par yet, and o would really like to get our laundry all done. We leave on the 26th and will be home on the 31st as a family of four. I’m so excited…I haven’t ovulated yet, so still waiting patiently for a positive opk..we have been bd’ing every other night so should be covered no matter what. I had a psychic reading done and she pulled “my birthday” as one of the cards for a date..my birthday is August 25th so thinking no matter what, I’ll just test on my birthday to see what it says…!! Hope all is well with everyone, school starts in a few weeks here, I’m still working until we get back…I’m gonna miss the kids. But will definitely be busy! :)

@jellybeanxx oh, that's good to know! I might have to try that!
@Xxenssial great looking line, Fx'd it gets darker!
@Suggerhoney, well I have testing 8 DPO and 9 DPO and :bfn:so, I'm feeling pretty out.

I realize testing 9dpo is still fairly early, but when you see so many lines on here starting 7,8,9 dpo, it's easy to feel discouraged. I also feel guilty feeling so down and awful about it when this is only my second cycle TTC. But, I'm gonna have to go back to the drawing board cause I'm out of vials. Sigh. Oh well.

Also, welcome to our new members joining in on the thread!!

Good morning all, I hope youre all doing well?

I found the clear blue ones ok but the Easy@home ICs are by far the best Ive ever used. I got my BFP on those before any other test.

I am 5DPO I think, yesterday I had a huge migraine which I never get unless I am due on AF or finishing AF so I am thinking hormone spike! or hoping for I should say lol. Maybe implantation? I was a moody bitch yesterday too and felt a bit dizzy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->