+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Hey ladies just wanted to pop in and say hey I'm due to ov around the 19/20th this month so plan on testing right at the end of August this is our first month TTC our 3rd if it doesn't happen this month we'll be waiting until next year so we have everything crossed we catch this month. Hope everyone is doing okay and looking forward to seeing some bfps for August

Hey ladies just wanted to pop in and say hey I'm due to ov around the 19/20th this month so plan on testing right at the end of August this is our first month TTC our 3rd if it doesn't happen this month we'll be waiting until next year so we have everything crossed we catch this month. Hope everyone is doing okay and looking forward to seeing some bfps for August

Could you put me down for the 30th please for testing, I'll be 10dpo by then and hopefully get something of a line by then as I usually get vvvfl by 8dpo x

Hi and good luck love fingers crossed for a bfp xx

@jellybeanxx Glad to hear your little one is home now, sending healing <3
My little one was recently in hospital too it's not a nice experience.

@josephine3 Your tests look really promising, fingers crossed for a dark positive OPK asap!

@Rebaby sorry to hear things are feeling a bit difficult right now, I hope those symptoms are a very sticky bean and not just the metformin x

@Xxenssial fingers crossed for a dark double line

@angelbump welcome back to TTC this is month 2 for me, last time it took almost a year. Goodluck!

Today was a lovely day here in Poole, Dorset, lots of sunshine so we went to the beach and the Quay, lots of fun! Nice tot ake my mind off the 2WW! I can get so up in my head over it! Fingers crossed the next few weeks go fast. I am a bit of a test addict once the time gets near. Hope you have all had a lovely day too?

Hi ladies feeling a bit better today and think I got a pos opk? So jumped on the oh as you do :haha:
@jellybeanxx wow that's quite the essay lol hope your lo is on the mend now x
@NightFlower been thinking of you :hugs:
Here's my opks from today what do we think?

View attachment 1110610

Haha I was about 3 pages behind and hate not replying to people as I always feel a bit sad if no one talks to me :haha: definitely turned into a long one though!
How are your OPKs now? I never used to get proper positives even when I ovulated but have been the last few cycles. It’s a strange one!

@josephine3 that looks very close oh good luck love xx

@jellybeanxx I no its been so rare for you to get a positive opk I was buzzing with you when you said you had got one :haha: cd1 wasn't to bad cd2 & 3 was so so heavy big clots and just gushing sorry tmi but I'm cd4 now and just been to loo and seems there's hardly anything there now :shrug: xx

That sounds brutal! Glad it’s eased up for you now. Hopefully onto ovulation soonish!

Hello! Best of luck!

@jellybeanxx Glad to hear your little one is home now, sending healing <3
My little one was recently in hospital too it's not a nice experience.

@josephine3 Your tests look really promising, fingers crossed for a dark positive OPK asap!

@Rebaby sorry to hear things are feeling a bit difficult right now, I hope those symptoms are a very sticky bean and not just the metformin x

@Xxenssial fingers crossed for a dark double line

@angelbump welcome back to TTC this is month 2 for me, last time it took almost a year. Goodluck!

Today was a lovely day here in Poole, Dorset, lots of sunshine so we went to the beach and the Quay, lots of fun! Nice tot ake my mind off the 2WW! I can get so up in my head over it! Fingers crossed the next few weeks go fast. I am a bit of a test addict once the time gets near. Hope you have all had a lovely day too?

Hope your little one is okay now! I’m the other end of the country to you (Newcastle) but it’s been boiling hot here today. Must be absolutely roasting down your way! Glad you’ve been enjoying the sunshine. We’re planning a beach day tomorrow. Got to make the most of the sunshine!
I’m a test addict too. Can’t wait to get started POAS for this cycle :haha:

Haha I was about 3 pages behind and hate not replying to people as I always feel a bit sad if no one talks to me :haha: definitely turned into a long one though!
How are your OPKs now? I never used to get proper positives even when I ovulated but have been the last few cycles. It’s a strange one!

That sounds brutal! Glad it’s eased up for you now. Hopefully onto ovulation soonish!

Hello! Best of luck!

Hope your little one is okay now! I’m the other end of the country to you (Newcastle) but it’s been boiling hot here today. Must be absolutely roasting down your way! Glad you’ve been enjoying the sunshine. We’re planning a beach day tomorrow. Got to make the most of the sunshine!
I’m a test addict too. Can’t wait to get started POAS for this cycle :haha:

When ever that may be :shrug: I use to always ovulate cd16 but been longer and longer the last was cd31 that was after the mmc and I got covid, but the one we did catch was cd22 :shrug: xx

@josephine3 , I am sorry you have been feeling down and depressed; here's hoping you had some well-timed BDing, especially if you know that's your normal positive! I'm curious to know what your OPKs from today looked like!

@Nima Yes! I had read somewhere about conflicting data and the strips months ago and had decided not to get them, but I finally gave in because I was curious, and I couldn't find the studies AGAINST them again. But, I wanted reassurance that I was at least ovulating and so I thought I'd try them. I've done 3/4 days and honestly, it's all over the place reading the strips with the app. So, I won't be doing them again and if I don't feel confident in my ovulation I'll just get a progesterone draw, but I feel good that my temps are finally up.

@AlwaysTheAunt Fx'd that's all you need is just that one day! I've seen it enough before.

@NDH, your lines look great!

@Suggerhoney Ok, well at least you have some knowledge of your hormones, but I hate that it isn't at all helpful

@jellybeanxx Ok! I'm glad at least one person was ok with my constant chart sharing! I did try the research detector, but it was the same as Advanced.

Sorry to everyone who had sick kiddos here recently!!

I'm 8dpo and just trying to stay positive, but I'm not feeling very confident :/.

Hi ladies:hi:
I see we have 2 new ladies join us. wanted to say a huge welcome to them both <3@ukgirl23 and @angelbump and hello if there has been any others I have missed.

@NightFlower
Oh man sorry. It absolutely sucks when u normally ovulate early and then you go past that ovulation day. I’m usually cd13 but this cycle was cd21 which sucked. Feels like such a long cycle. I really hope the bleeding completely stops soon hon and ovulation won’t keep you waiting too long. :flow:

@jellybeanxx
How are you doing love?

@tdog
It’s horrible it’s been so brutal for you love . Big huggles.

@ehjmorris
How are you hon?

@mbrew180
Oooow 8dpo nearly testing time for you. I have everything crossed.

hope everyone else is ok<3

6dpo now and feeling pretty normol.
I had that metal taste at 2 3 and 4dpo and some mild twinges in the right ovary which is the one I ovulated from.

5dpo no metal taste and no twinges,
but bloated and peeing a lot and slight sore boobies but only the right side.
Now 6dpo so let’s see what today brings.
:saywhat:

oooh I just read through a few pages and have forgotten what I wanted to say to everyone!!! I’ll catch up on the weekend and reply to you all!!! I’ll just down the new testing dates now. If I’ve left anyone out please let me know O:)

I’ve just had a sick week with my husband having COVID badly (he lost 10kgs in a week) and the kids super sick. I’m tired and dizzy but haven’t gotten sick so I’m happy about that!!

So little update here, turns out I’m only 10days post ovulation today was thinking I was further along than that oops. But here is this mornings test

90F38DA5-5373-41BB-9EF8-A48BCE00AAAE.jpeg

I see we have 2 new ladies join us. wanted to say a huge welcome to them both <3@ukgirl23 and @angelbump and hello if there has been any others I have missed.

@NightFlower
Oh man sorry. It absolutely sucks when u normally ovulate early and then you go past that ovulation day. I’m usually cd13 but this cycle was cd21 which sucked. Feels like such a long cycle. I really hope the bleeding completely stops soon hon and ovulation won’t keep you waiting too long. :flow:

@jellybeanxx
How are you doing love?

@tdog

@ehjmorris
How are you hon?

@mbrew180

I had that metal taste at 2 3 and 4dpo and some mild twinges in the right ovary which is the one I ovulated from.

Good luck sweetheart
I'm cycle day 9 and the cp is finally over with had some spotting last night today nothing so yay for that. Never in my life have I bled for 8 days. Crazy!! I'm hoping we get to start BDing tomorrow night qnd see how it goes. Who knows maybe I'll only be like a day off ovulation.

@Xxenssial I see that line! I hope it darkens up for you!!!

@MumwithPCOS I'm so sorry you're dealing with all of that!! Your poor husband that's a lot of weight in such a short amount of time, I hope he gets better soon and the kids as well. xx

When ever that may be :shrug: I use to always ovulate cd16 but been longer and longer the last was cd31 that was after the mmc and I got covid, but the one we did catch was cd22 :shrug: xx

How frustrating! What are your sugars like that the moment? Insulin resistance can mess with ovulation. If your levels have been a bit all over then it could be a reason? Hope you aren’t kept waiting too long this cycle!

@josephine3 , I am sorry you have been feeling down and depressed; here's hoping you had some well-timed BDing, especially if you know that's your normal positive! I'm curious to know what your OPKs from today looked like!

@Nima Yes! I had read somewhere about conflicting data and the strips months ago and had decided not to get them, but I finally gave in because I was curious, and I couldn't find the studies AGAINST them again. But, I wanted reassurance that I was at least ovulating and so I thought I'd try them. I've done 3/4 days and honestly, it's all over the place reading the strips with the app. So, I won't be doing them again and if I don't feel confident in my ovulation I'll just get a progesterone draw, but I feel good that my temps are finally up.

@AlwaysTheAunt Fx'd that's all you need is just that one day! I've seen it enough before.

@NDH, your lines look great!

@Suggerhoney Ok, well at least you have some knowledge of your hormones, but I hate that it isn't at all helpful

@jellybeanxx Ok! I'm glad at least one person was ok with my constant chart sharing! I did try the research detector, but it was the same as Advanced.

Sorry to everyone who had sick kiddos here recently!!

I'm 8dpo and just trying to stay positive, but I'm not feeling very confident :/.

Fx for you! When are you going to test?
Also, if you email the Proov customer service people, they’ll look at the tests on the app and give your their analysis of them!

@NightFlower

@jellybeanxx
How are you doing love?

@tdog

@ehjmorris
How are you hon?

@mbrew180

Early days still! When do you plan to test this cycle? Fx for you!

oooh I just read through a few pages and have forgotten what I wanted to say to everyone!!! I’ll catch up on the weekend and reply to you all!!! I’ll just down the new testing dates now. If I’ve left anyone out please let me know O:)

I’ve just had a sick week with my husband having COVID badly (he lost 10kgs in a week) and the kids super sick. I’m tired and dizzy but haven’t gotten sick so I’m happy about that!!

Oh no! Hope everyone is better soon :hugs:

So little update here, turns out I’m only 10days post ovulation today was thinking I was further along than that oops. But here is this mornings test

View attachment 1110622

That’s a good line, fx for decent progression!

AFM I haven’t had crosshairs from FF yet but hoping that happens tomorrow. My temp is climbing but very slowly so I’m not filled with confidence yet. Part of the TWW for me has always been working out if I’ve even ovulated never mind anything else :dohh:

How frustrating! What are your sugars like that the moment? Insulin resistance can mess with ovulation. If your levels have been a bit all over then it could be a reason? Hope you aren’t kept waiting too long this cycle!

Fx for you! When are you going to test?
Also, if you email the Proov customer service people, they’ll look at the tests on the app and give your their analysis of them!

Early days still! When do you plan to test this cycle? Fx for you!

Oh no! Hope everyone is better soon :hugs:

That’s a good line, fx for decent progression!

AFM I haven’t had crosshairs from FF yet but hoping that happens tomorrow. My temp is climbing but very slowly so I’m not filled with confidence yet. Part of the TWW for me has always been working out if I’ve even ovulated never mind anything else :dohh:
Fx you get crosshairs tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->