+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@jellybeanxx aww so sorry your son was in the hospital but glad you’re all home now. Hope you get rested up and get in another bd but maybe that one time will be enough where it’s close. Good luck!

My daughter has 103+ fever today and bad headache and her body is sore all over, poor thing! I’ve texted her Dr, hopefully it’s just a quick bug and nothing major. Sucks when our babies are sick!!

@jellybeanxx aww so sorry your son was in the hospital but glad you’re all home now. Hope you get rested up and get in another bd but maybe that one time will be enough where it’s close. Good luck!

My daughter has 103+ fever today and bad headache and her body is sore all over, poor thing! I’ve texted her Dr, hopefully it’s just a quick bug and nothing major. Sucks when our babies are sick!!
Oh no, sorry she’s sick, hope she gets better soon xxx

@tdog hehe negative Nancy is out in full force lol. I know she needs to get her arse back in that box.

@happyface82 so sorry it’s BFN love but hoping there is still time to get that BFP this cycle.

@elmum oh yeah those sound like great symptoms love. See that miscarriage I had I. June I wasn’t bloated at all which was unusual, because with my last 2 I was mega bloated at 4 weeks. I looked about 3 months gone.

@AlwaysTheAunt i would trust the wondfo one love as I have used wondfo opks a lot and did this cycle too and they have always been accurate. Esp with the cm too. I’m 3dpo today so ure just a few days behind me love. Fingers crossed this is your forever BFP cycle love.

@NDH looks great congratulations

@Xxenssial I see it love and really hope it’s the start of your BFP

@mbrew180 it looks like you ovulated on cd18 or 19 to me love. FF usually takes 3 days to confirm but I have had not confirm until I was 5 or 6dpo once or twice when I had a bit of a slower rise. Hope it confirms for you soon love.

ok ok so is that everyone? I don’t want to miss anyone out.
Sending you ALL
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

3DPO for me today.
Was sat in my garden last night and had a taste in my mouth like I was sucking on coins, or my gum or lip or something was bleeding. Then had it again the early hours. No blood tho.
I’ve been getting on off pains in the ovary I ovulated from. Which is weird.
Felt a bit sickly yesterday and also last night and this morning but my ibs has flared a bit so probably that.
I’m sure at 3dpo it’s way WAY to early to be heaving anypregnant signs yet.
No sore boobs or anything like that.
I did use to always get sore boobs right after ovulation the whole 11 months we were ttc in 2020. But since ttc this time around I’ve not had any sore boobs after ovulation. Not even once and we been ttc for 6 months now.
Should I be concerned I don’t get that anymore, like does it mean my ovulation is weaker now or something?. I was 40 in 2020 and now 42 nearly 43(DEC)
Nervous about testing. Scared to only see BFN and at the same time so so afraid too see lines that get really really blazing dark and then miscarry again.
I know I’m like a stuck record and keep saying this but this is the only place I can truly express my feelings and know you ladies that have been through alot of losses and recurrent loss and truly understand.
<3
All positive symptoms, wishing you lots of baby dust :dust:

@jellybeanxx hope your son gets better soon, hugs to you and good luck catching that egg!

@lomelindi17 this test is so positive I just can't believe it. Speedy recovery to your daughter!

@mbrew180 your chart looks good to me. Your temperature is rising steadily, you had a clear peak before the rise, I think you had very good timing. The erratic pre o temps could be because of your shifts, it really influences a lot.

@jellybeanxx hope your son gets better soon, hugs to you and good luck catching that egg!

@lomelindi17 this test is so positive I just can't believe it. Speedy recovery to your daughter!

@mbrew180 your chart looks good to me. Your temperature is rising steadily, you had a clear peak before the rise, I think you had very good timing. The erratic pre o temps could be because of your shifts, it really influences a lot.

I know right, so strange! I did another wondfo an hour later just to be sure and it was def bfn. Couldn’t believe that little bit of water could have picked up any opk stuff but somehow it must have??

@Nima, thank you! Fx'd, I'm probably going to start testing around what I THINK 8 DPO is lol.

I also got the Proov pdG strips to try out this cycle so we'll see how that goes!

There is definitely something going around. My son had it last week. Fever and slept a ton but only lasted 48 hours and then he was back to perfectly normal. Hopefully your daughter feels better just as quickly.

Sorry I've been missing ladies I'm feeling so depressed atm I just haven't had the energy to come on.
@tdog sorry af got you hun.
The 2 ladies who have lines I hope they get darker for you looking good x
I'm sorry your feeling so depressed love. I get that way sometimes. Hugs

Sorry I've been missing ladies I'm feeling so depressed atm I just haven't had the energy to come on.
@tdog sorry af got you hun.
The 2 ladies who have lines I hope they get darker for you looking good x
So sorry you’re struggling xxx

@lomelindi17 wow i was so hopeful fr a second before reading the opk. Gosh i hope it didnt and was just a slow bfp instead. We can hope! Hope your daughter is better soon that sounds horrible x

@Suggerhoney yes i trust the wondfo too, i have no idea why the other one is so light? I reckon i got the shit one step. I never had an issue before this batch they were always bang on with the wonfo last batch. New pic from today is just like whatt?

@jellybeanxx i swear the longer you ttc the worse timing you get. Glad hes doing better and hope you all manage to get some rest.

@josephine3 sorry you still feel down, ttc really takes it out of you emotionally :(

Last night hubby was way too tired for and BD so just have to go off 1 day before O this month. Attached is todays opks and i still just cant believe the difference? Wonfo still high and one step useless light. I usually use one brand unless i buy more when running low i would have believed no ovulation this cycle using only tests. But thankfully the ewcm lined up with positive wondfo. So now we wait!

20220810_082043.jpg

@mbrew180 I also bought the proov once to check my progesterone, but afterwards I read the evidence they are basing their product on and it's really not convincing. They did no new studies. Plus the app tells you what your 'ovulation quality ' is, which is also medically inexistent. I am a bit bitter about them as you can probably tell. My advice is to use it for reassurance but not more than that. Definitely don't stress if the result isn't good.

Good luck Always the Aunt. It only takes once (hard as it is to remember when TTC). We only DTD once 5 days before O and I thought there was no way it was going to happen.

I feel like my earlier tests have faded too much to be an accurate progression but here's my progression. Three tests from the first day, two from the second and then the last two are from yesterday and today. AF would be due tomorrow, and I only have two tests left.

IMG_20220810_083234691_copy_3120x2340.jpg

Good luck Always the Aunt. It only takes once (hard as it is to remember when TTC). We only DTD once 5 days before O and I thought there was no way it was going to happen.

I feel like my earlier tests have faded too much to be an accurate progression but here's my progression. Three tests from the first day, two from the second and then the last two are from yesterday and today. AF would be due tomorrow, and I only have two tests left.

View attachment 1110608
Great progression!

Reactions: NDH
@mbrew180
Yes I actually had it done in 2020 after having the 3rd chemical pregnancy they checked all my hormones on cd4 and again on cd21 all came back normal and the progesterone was really good they said.
I get a good rise after ovulation and I lf I continue to temp the whole luteal phases my temp remains higher until af so think my progesterone must be still good as that causes the temp rise.
I’m 4dpo today. Here’s my chart.
It stops at 3dpo because I’m not temping now as I find it stressful.
A340A450-83F3-492C-90AF-13A07AE2699F.jpeg Your chart is looking great love. I’ve had slow rising temps in the past it’s still classed as completely normal. I’m cd24 today day 4dpo had my BFP on CD23 in June and with my son I had my BFP on cd20 because I normally get ovulate early but this cycle was so late and didn’t ovulate until cd21.
](*,)

@jellybeanxx
So sorry ure son was in hospital love. Hope he is doing better now.

Sorry for BFNs and AFs and extra sorry to any that have had chemicals or miscarriages.

so I’m cd24 and 4dpo. Seems so weird being Just 4 dpo because usually by now I would of tested for pregnancy. I got my BFP with my son on cd20 and with the miscarriage it was cd23 because I normally ovulate early .
So because it was a much later ovulation it feels like this cycle has gone on for ever.

nothing to really report other than I had the metal bloody taste again in my mouth today.
But still only 4dpo so surly too early to be anything.
Not much cm and no other symptoms so think I will be out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->