***April TWW and testing thread***

Oh Pink it’s so frustrating having these squinters. I feel you. I’m glad you’ve got a plan and can focus on buying a house then start again. Thinking of you

@shaescott how did your migraine go? Mine got so bad I needed to take my meds. I’m also around 10dpo and feel totally out as a migraine before af is normal for me.

@BabyBrain80 it’s totally ok to feel jealous! It’s so hard watching others get what you’re trying to hard to make happen.

lol @Teralee im the same. I had a glass of wine last night and not testing today as if I am pregnant that’s just more time to worry about it sticking and less wine time haha

I’m feeling out. Those lines were looking ok yesterday but then my usual monthly migraine took hold which I think means my hormones are dropping. So whatever was maybe in there wasn’t sticky. This is the 3rd month of faint lines that don’t eventuate, very over it!

@PinkCupcakes I hope the house buying process goes quickly and smoothly!

@Lucy3 I was able to sleep it off, thank goodness. My migraines are totally random (except for when caused by storm systems), I used to track them in an app and it asked if I was on my period or if I was in PMS range and usually the answer was no to both. I hope your migraine was nothing and you get strong lines tomorrow.

Oh @PinkCupcakes my heart is literally so going out to you. I'm so sorry about the confusing tests but like Teafor2 said womon get pregnant and they drink and do all sorts. My mother never wanted me aways palmed me off and put my brother up for adoption.
U would make a wonderful mother ure are lovely kind hearted lady. I just want to hug u.
I really hope u get a solid Line when u test again. Thinking or you

Glad your migraine wasn’t too bad. I’m pretty sure I get them when esteogen drops before af. I won’t test today as not feeling pregnant and I just don’t think I can cope with the disappointment again. Will you test again soon?

@Lucy3 aw I’m sorry <3 I’m doing daily FMU tests, so I’ll test again in the morning (11dpo). I think if I get to 12dpo and it’s still BFN I’m just going to stop and wait for AF.

Good idea. Good luck for your next FMU test, fingers crossed for a lovely pink line!

@shaescott don’t feel too out! I didn’t get a VVVVVFL with my now 2 year old until the evening of 10dpo! And even then it was faint! Real squinter. 11dpo it was still quite faint but definitely there. I think 10dpo is still early days! With my ICs with my daughter it took until like 14dpo to get a faint line even! So it I hadn’t used FRER I wouldn’t have known so early.

Cd11 evening and still had EWCM today although I noticed a bit of lotion’y Cm too? I really must be better about drinking more water too! I’m going to make sure to do that tomorrow. Told hubby I expect to BD tomorrow morning and he seemed pleased LOL! I’ll report back tomorrow. I was looking back and I usually get my first positive OPK on cd12-13 so it could be any day now! Tomorrow will be day 3 of fertile CM, assuming I still have it then. So, crossing fingers!

@Alligator fx’d for great BD timing and a timely O! I’m using ICs not FRER because money haha though I’ve seen plenty of early BFPs with this brand. We’ll see, I don’t have super high hopes but I’ll be pleasantly surprised if I’m wrong.

I’m feeling out. Those lines were looking ok yesterday but then my usual monthly migraine took hold which I think means my hormones are dropping. So whatever was maybe in there wasn’t sticky. This is the 3rd month of faint lines that don’t eventuate, very over it!

Im sorry the faint lines haven't progressed! I had the same last month and was just absolutely gutted! Second time its happened and felt defeated.

@PinkCupcakes im sorry your lines havent progressed too and hope your house buying goes smoothly!

Thanks @AlwaysTheAunt . How are you feeling?

@Alligator bd timing sounds good!

I feel the same as every other month! No symptoms at all. Mentally wise im so torn wanting to be pregnant and wanting to not have a christmas due date still!

We were enquiring about a block of land and finance to see if we could. Turns out it sold 2 weeks ago! So devvo about that. (We own a house but in the suburbs of Adelaide and want to buy land in Waikerie where my sister lives so we can one day move).

Has anyone ever had a reading from Tas Tarot? Im so interested as i got early autumn/september (shes in the UK), and rainbows is the sign i have conceived and I'm seeing rainbows literally everywhere!

I just posted my tests from today in my thread :) i class as bfn but i see shadows (great). So will see over the next week what it brings!

Has anyone ever had a reading from Tas Tarot? Im so interested as i got early autumn/september (shes in the UK), and rainbows is the sign i have conceived and I'm seeing rainbows literally everywhere!

I just posted my tests from today in my thread :) i class as bfn but i see shadows (great). So will see over the next week what it brings!

Good luck hon hoping those shadows is the start of something

Thanks so much for the vote of confidence @J_and_D ! I was too scared to test today, I’m going to try and wait a few more days, can’t believe I’m not POAS like crazy but feel so burnt from all the squinters. How are you going?

I feel that Lucy! Im so over faint lines but they make me poas so much more than clear negatives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->