***April TWW and testing thread***

Good luck Tea. Let us know how you go.

thanks Dee, I’m a bit nervous to test in the morning. Really hope it’s not another super squinter

Hi All! Do any of you have experience with implantation bleeding? Seeking some answers or some similar experiences! Thank you! :help:

Last edited:
Well all my hormones came back good from my blood test which was great. Apparently when I was there in February I had a corpus luteum cyst (which I didn’t realise), and that has resolved. I think it makes sense since it was right after a pregnancy had ended.

The residual septum is small enough they are not recommending another surgery right now. We will be travelling to the states to see my family in July, so she doesn’t want me to start with Femara until I get back here in August as she’s worried about side effects. If I’m not pregnant by then we will do 3 rounds of Femara in a row.

In the meantime I’ll continue with the progesterone and hopefully get pregnant. She told me that everything seems okay and that I can relax (not in a condescending way, but in a nice way).

Last edited:

I'm glad your hormones came back good and the cyst has resolved :)

Well all my hormones came back good from my blood test which was great. Apparently when I was there in February I had a corpus luteum cyst (which I didn’t realise), and that has resolved. I think it makes sense since it was right after a pregnancy had ended.

The residual septum is small enough they are not recommending another surgery right now. We will be travelling to the states to see my family in July, so she doesn’t want me to start with Femara until I get back here in August as she’s worried about side effects. If I’m not pregnant by then we will do 3 rounds of Femara in a row.

In the meantime I’ll continue with the progesterone and hopefully get pregnant. She told me that everything seems okay and that I can relax (not in a condescending way, but in a nice way).

Good luck hun! While waiting to start femara, you might consider combining myo inositol and n-acetyl ly-cysteine. The combo used to be recommended on here often but I haven't seen it mentioned in ages.

How to Achieve High-Quality Oocytes? The Key Role of Myo-Inositol and Melatonin

N-Acetylcysteine improves oocyte and embryo quality in polycystic ovary syndrome patients undergoing intracytoplasmic sperm injection: an alternative to metformin - PubMed

Good luck hun! While waiting to start femara, you might consider combining myo inositol and n-acetyl ly-cysteine. The combo used to be recommended on here often but I haven't seen it mentioned in ages.

How to Achieve High-Quality Oocytes? The Key Role of Myo-Inositol and Melatonin

N-Acetylcysteine improves oocyte and embryo quality in polycystic ovary syndrome patients undergoing intracytoplasmic sperm injection: an alternative to metformin - PubMed
Thanks for this! I’ve had a read through and it’s interesting, but it seems to be directed at PCOS patients. I don’t have PCOS or even any aspects of it. All my hormones were in normal range and my ovaries are normal as well. I wonder if these supplements would still be helpful.

How have you been? How’s your pregnancy going?

Hi All! Do any of you have experience with implantation bleeding? Seeking some answers or some similar experiences! Thank you! :help:

Hi I had implantation bleeding at 14dpo with this one. It only happened when wiping and was a browny orange colour.
Some womon get pink and I think u can get red as well but its usually very light.
Hope that helps

So glad everything is good hon. Hope u catch again soon with ure sticky Rainbow.

This is month 7of TTC. I am 7dpo today and during sex I noticed I have reddddd. Like I’m terrified I did something wrong? Can implantation bleeding be this red? My AF is due in 10 days!
You may have just irritated your cervix - it can be sensitive when hormones are involved!

That's great news!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"