***April TWW and testing thread***

Pinkcupcakes - thinking of you and hoping for more than a squinter today!!!

I'm 8dpo. Still too early to test, lol. I come on here and get tempted, but then I think - if I AM then no more wine, and maybe I can get in another glass before I can't anymore. LOL. Whatever works I guess!

Question - what does OH stand for? I'm on other forums and have seen DH for dear husband. I've never seen OH.

It's Ramadan and MY darling husband will be super cranky for a month! It will be hard to get any BD in if I'm not pg this cycle!

13dpt12dpiui and bfn :( I can see the faintest of lines on the Walmart cheapie and blue dye but nothing on FRER or IC.... I’m pretty sure I’m out yet again

E76FC39E-CEF0-486E-9929-F58E4FF28886.jpeg C9EB28CC-9118-4BE7-8B6C-D086724E6EA4.jpeg

Walmart cheapie outside of its cassette

Not sure what to think. I think it’s time to just give up, god must be telling me I’m not meant to be a mother :(

529E15DD-D70B-4CB5-B62F-2E662742D7B1.jpeg

Pink I am so sorry :( it's so frustrating and painful to get those negative tests. Ugh. Sending you hugs.

AFM didn't BD this am as neither of us felt into it and we were tired, but still a negative OPK (cheapie, high fertility on the CB one which makes sense) so I feel okay about that! CD11! We will BD tomorrow and see what the tests say :)

Pinkcupcakes - thinking of you and hoping for more than a squinter today!!!

I'm 8dpo. Still too early to test, lol. I come on here and get tempted, but then I think - if I AM then no more wine, and maybe I can get in another glass before I can't anymore. LOL. Whatever works I guess!

Question - what does OH stand for? I'm on other forums and have seen DH for dear husband. I've never seen OH.

It's Ramadan and MY darling husband will be super cranky for a month! It will be hard to get any BD in if I'm not pg this cycle!
OH means other half......well that's how I use it lol. I'm not married yet.....10years engaged, might get around to it one day!!
X

AFM didn't BD this am as neither of us felt into it and we were tired, but still a negative OPK (cheapie, high fertility on the CB one which makes sense) so I feel okay about that! CD11! We will BD tomorrow and see what the tests say :)

Welcome back and good luck :)

Hi All! Do any of you have experience with implantation bleeding? Seeking some answers or some similar experiences! Thank you! :help:
I had a little bleeding with DS1 which I assumed was implantation looking back. It was bang on the day I was due af but I wasn't charting or using opk's or anything back then so it was just a guess. Anyway it was cd28 and very light, pinky/orange and almost only on wiping for a couple of days.
With DS2 I had a few tiny streaks of red mixed with cm the day before my bfp.
I do hear a lot that it's more pinky/orange/Brown, very light. Everyone is different though. Good luck :dust:

@Sarah Pearce Congratulations!! X

Afm.....well CD11& no early ovulation after all. I had an opk that went as dark as control on cd9 but never went darker and had no temp rise. It went lighter yesterday/today. My OH is in a better mood too so fingers crossed for this weekend! So glad I started temping as I'd be wondering what was going on.

An acquaintance had their baby boy 2 days ago so it's all over Facebook. I can't even be happy for them right now, how bad am I?
X

BabyBrain it's soo tough seeing those announcements <3 I feel you. Hang in there. Almost everyone I met during baby classes/etc when my daughter was small now already has a second or is pregnant and I feel so left out :(

BabyBrain it's soo tough seeing those announcements <3 I feel you. Hang in there. Almost everyone I met during baby classes/etc when my daughter was small now already has a second or is pregnant and I feel so left out :(
:hugs:hopefully it will happen for you very soon xx
I feel awful for feeling jealous etc and we don't know other people's struggles.....but still, nice to have somewhere to vent or moan where folk understand. Thankyou xx

10dpo and still BFN. It’s day 2 of my temp rising again, I figure if it was implantation I’d have a positive test by now. I often have a triphasic chart and it means nothing. Only thing that’s weird today is how tired I am. I slept for 11 hours and 4 hours later I just want to go back to sleep. But I get days where I’m exhausted so it’s probably nothing.

@PinkCupcakes I’m so sorry your tests are being so confusing! I hope the next one is a nice, clear line. There can be so many variables early on that can effect how strong a line is but I know it’s hard not to feel down about it when you’ve been through so much :hugs:

I’m only CD23 today but still tested like a mad woman. Obviously it was BFN! I’m in the UK and we’ve started doing regular lateral flow covid testing, the tests look like pregnancy tests and I think it just gave me that urge to POAS :haha:

@PinkCupcakes so sorry about these squinted tests. Sometimes I feel like squinted are worse than just clear bfns. I don’t think this means you aren’t meant to be a mother though. Drug addicts get pregnant and then abandon their babies. Whether you can get pregnant or not is just dumb luck.:hugs:

T
@PinkCupcakes so sorry about these squinted tests. Sometimes I feel like squinted are worse than just clear bfns. I don’t think this means you aren’t meant to be a mother though. Drug addicts get pregnant and then abandon their babies. Whether you can get pregnant or not is just dumb luck.:hugs:
Thank you, I swear these tests are so weird, now that they have dried I see lines on everything except the ICs. I wish I could get a clear answer. I’m still going to keep testing until 15dpiui and if still negative I’ll stop my progesterone so AF can come. If this cycle doesn’t take we will be taking time off until we buy our house to try again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->