***April TWW and testing thread***

@PinkCupcakes - I'm so sorry but I'm still clinging onto hope your lines might get darker today :hugs:

@Lucy3 - Hope you do get more lines when you test again.

@Alligator - Glad hubby is keen to BD at a good time..FX!

Hope everyone else is ok, sorry about faint lines and lines disappearing and BFN's...it's very tough each month but we mustn't give up yet!

AFM - AF has finally left the building along with a 3 day migraine, I should ovulate next Saturday. Have bought some new OPK's this cycle called Mommed on @Suggerhoney 's recommendation so going to use those alongside my cheapo One Steps and see if there is any difference between the brands.

New opks sound good Dee! Glad af has left, sorry about your migraine. They’re truly awful and debilitating

Hi can I join?
i was very active in 2015/2016 when i was ttc and pregnant with my daughter.
We‘ve now started ttc a second baby, have been at it since november (but due to long cycles and one very long anovilatory cycle this is only the third ovulation since ttc)

I‘m now 8dpo and because i‘m very inpatient i tested and i know it‘s way too early but do you see anything?

17E6D035-C859-4CBD-A27F-B3410E93E676.jpeg

Hi cupcake, yep I see a faint line! I’ve got a bit of line eye so can’t always be trusted but pretty sure I see one. Good luck!

Hi can I join?
We‘ve now started ttc a second baby, have been at it since november (but due to long cycles and one very long anovilatory cycle this is only the third ovulation since ttc)

I‘m now 8dpo and because i‘m very inpatient i tested and i know it‘s way too early but do you see anything?

View attachment 1097366

I see it!

Thanks for your input! Can‘t wait to see if it turns into something more visible tomorrow!
i also did an OPK and it was much darker than i would expect after ovulation. But i know OPKs really don‘t have to mean anything lol

Sending baby dust to everyone :)

@cupcake. If I zoom in I can see something faint but I’m reluctant to trust squinters. Good luck and welcome back!

Hi can I join?

View attachment 1097366

I see it! Good luck x

Cd12 today and got a peak fertility (static smiley) on my CB tests and an ALMOST positive on my cheapie! Woo! Will keep testing but I think O will be tomorrow? We bd this am and will try tomorrow too! I’ll check later today but had EWCM last night too! Remind me to drink more water today as well LOL!

I have a bit of a busy/stressful workday and a project I am kind of dreading send good vibes! I feel like I need a holiday!

I'm 7dpo and there's a very faint line... Outside the window time, like 2 hours after.
I'm excited is going to grow with the days but also really really scared because the one time I've ever been pregnant it started this way and it was a chemical...
Or maybe it's nothing because of being 2 hours after the time, what do you think??? do you even see anything?
Thanks in advance, best of luck to all of you
RCWhhWo.jpg

87Bk31a.jpg

Cd12 today and got a peak fertility (static smiley) on my CB tests and an ALMOST positive on my cheapie! Woo! Will keep testing but I think O will be tomorrow? We bd this am and will try tomorrow too! I’ll check later today but had EWCM last night too! Remind me to drink more water today as well LOL!

I have a bit of a busy/stressful workday and a project I am kind of dreading send good vibes! I feel like I need a holiday!

I hope today goes well :hugs:

I'm 7dpo and there's a very faint line... Outside the window time, like 2 hours after.
I'm excited is going to grow with the days but also really really scared because the one time I've ever been pregnant it started this way and it was a chemical...
Or maybe it's nothing because of being 2 hours after the time, what do you think??? do you even see anything?
Thanks in advance, best of luck to all of you
RCWhhWo.jpg

87Bk31a.jpg
I don't see any photos sorry! 7dpo would be super early to get a positive and EVAPs after the time limit can be quite common!

I don't see any photos sorry! 7dpo would be super early to get a positive and EVAPs after the time limit can be quite common!
You don't see the pictures? I did it wrong then.
Yes I know but, positives aren't supposed to get darker with time? Because when I saw it in the time frame I thought I saw kind of a shadow, and then when I came back home it was clear and to me it seems pink, can evaps have pink?

You don't see the pictures? I did it wrong then.
Yes I know but, positives aren't supposed to get darker with time? Because when I saw it in the time frame I thought I saw kind of a shadow, and then when I came back home it was clear and to me it seems pink, can evaps have pink?
If you thought you saw a shadow it could be it for sure! I have tested that early and tests have dried positive but never gone anywhere, just evap lines from the test itself and not a real positive. It can be so disheartening! But it can also be positive. Way a day or two and test again and you might have a better idea! Remember that implantation happens at the earliest at 6dpo, and it takes at least a day or two to build up enough HCG to trigger a positive test. It's much more likely to implant around 8-9dpo! 6 would be very early, not unheard of, but not quite common!

Thanks so much for the vote of confidence @J_and_D ! I was too scared to test today, I’m going to try and wait a few more days, can’t believe I’m not POAS like crazy but feel so burnt from all the squinters. How are you going?
I understand... FX!!!

I think I missed ovulation. I have a quick spike and there was a 36 hr window where I didn't test. I haven't gotten a +OPK and I'm on cd20. I'm pretty sure it happened in that window. I'm going to keep testing just in case. And we didn't BD until 3 days after when I suspect ovulation occured. Sooooo I'll very likely be in the May testing thread lol

Thanks everyone so much, you ladies are amazing!!

today I am 14dpt13dpiui and I am out of FRERs and only had an IC and a Walmart cheapie. Walmart cheapie has a faint line still and IC still stark white. I’m having mild cramping off and on so I think AF is getting ready to come :(

Thanks everyone so much, you ladies are amazing!!

today I am 14dpt13dpiui and I am out of FRERs and only had an IC and a Walmart cheapie. Walmart cheapie has a faint line still and IC still stark white. I’m having mild cramping off and on so I think AF is getting ready to come :(
Oh man. I'm sorry <3 still holding out a bit of hope. Thinking of you!

If you thought you saw a shadow it could be it for sure! I have tested that early and tests have dried positive but never gone anywhere, just evap lines from the test itself and not a real positive. It can be so disheartening! But it can also be positive. Way a day or two and test again and you might have a better idea! Remember that implantation happens at the earliest at 6dpo, and it takes at least a day or two to build up enough HCG to trigger a positive test. It's much more likely to implant around 8-9dpo! 6 would be very early, not unheard of, but not quite common!
Thank you, I think it's an evap line, I'll test everyday with fmu and see if it goes somewhere but I don't think so since we could only have se* once this month during the fertile days ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->