Am I crazy?? 13dpo, Walgreens Early Result, FAINT positive?

kiwicali

Reaction score
Does ANYONE see a line here besides me? Lol I took this test with FMU, FAINT line showed up within the time limit and seems to have gotten darker since then. AF is due tomorrow, hoping she doesn't show. Please just let me know if you see anything, it won't kill me, I just need to know if I should be committed or not!

Attachments

• DSC00075.JPG
    DSC00075.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC00077.JPG
    DSC00077.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC00083.JPG
    DSC00083.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 115
OMG I JUST CONVULSED after reading your post! You actually see it? AHHH! I'm excited yet still skeptical as it's so faint, esp for me to suppose to start AF tommorrow...eeek

I see it too :) but id do another one tomorrow :) x Good luck x

Thanx, I plan on taking another on Friday if AF doesn't come tomorrow....thinking I o'd late or cycle is out of whack since I had a miscarriage in April (though I did have a cycle in between)..

OMG I JUST CONVULSED after reading your post! You actually see it? AHHH! I'm excited yet still skeptical as it's so faint, esp for me to suppose to start AF tommorrow...eeek

Haha! Yep I can 100% see a second line :D
I'd definitely try and stay grounded and do another tomorrow :happydance:

AH! Thanx so much for the replies! I am still going to test again (I just can't shake the idea that for 13dpo...if I ovulated then...it should be darker?) But I am going to be happy for now and just hope that AF doesn't come tomorrow! I will keep you ladies updated!

Thanx so much, my fingers and toes are super crossed, praying AF does not come tomorrow!

i can see a little something! look forward to hearing your update fxd for you x

AH! Thanx so much for the replies! I am still going to test again (I just can't shake the idea that for 13dpo...if I ovulated then...it should be darker?) But I am going to be happy for now and just hope that AF doesn't come tomorrow! I will keep you ladies updated!

I just read today that this test detects 100 mIU which is pretty high hcg rather than a FRER that detects only 25. I see a line too but I would say get a more sensitive one and the line might be darker!! :) yayyy good luck

i see the second line too but the pink dye tests are the best try one of those good luck

I think i can see something. Can you try a pink dye test? Might get a better result. Fx for you x

I see it! Try another test hun! my bluedye looked like this the other day. i havent taken as i thought it was an evap, good luck hun! looks good to me! xx

I see it and it's nice and thick!!!! Super super super faint but I say bfp!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->