39+6 weeks, 3cm dilated since 1 week, had membrane sweep today

Hope you’re managing to get plenty of rest in then! Lots of comfy, cosy naps and get the oxytocin flowing. Almost there!

Quick update...
I had multiple trips to bathroom and seemed like diarrhea (4 times yesterday and 3 times already by noon today) So I emailed my doctor about it and said that I wanted to get checked once to be on safer side (my mom had the same when she had my elder sister, she never had labor pains, diarrhea and straight dilated to 8cm when checked randomly and she was a week late too).
Went in to the hospital, she checked dilation, it's still 3cm, baby's heartrate was 125bpm, fluid levels are good, everything looked good overall. She did another round of membrane sweep as I requested her and sent me home. I am hoping it gets something started by tonight or tomorrow.

Ooh I don’t think it’ll be long now! Having an upset stomach happens to a lot of women just before labour starts!! Can’t wait for you next update!

Yay! Sending all the positive labor vibes your way!

I had awful diarrhoea 2 days before I went into labour with 2 of mine good luck hun xx

Hey I'm hoping no reply means you have had baby and all is well x

Yaaayyyyy I was secretly stalking and waiting lol congratulations,he’s stunning xx

Congratulations! Hope you're getting some sweet newborn cuddles and as much rest as possible!

Thanks all of you :) :) I’m over the moon with this cutie pie in hand and I can’t express how my days have changed having this beautiful boy :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->