♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@Teafor2 my sickness got bad around 9 ish weeks and didn't go untill I was 17 weeks.
I haven't been sick at all but have come come so close to it.
And with my last pregnancy the sickness got bad at 9 weeks and eased at 16 weeks I was sick once at almost 12 weeks.

Hope ures eases soon.

@Lucy3
Mine started at 6 weeks but was mild and wud be ok some days and not feel sick at all.
Then around 9 weeks it got worse and went away at 17 weeks.
Still loads of time for ure symptoms to start hon.
I was really worried right in the very early stages because I had no symptoms apart from missed AF.

@wannabeprego

Awwww it's so lovely hearing that HB isn't it hon. I found DS at 11+4 weeks and this baby I found at 10 weeks.
Mine sounds like a choo choo train too. It did sound like a galloping horse from 10 to 14 weeks and I thought maybe I was having a girl because both my girls sounded like a horse and my boys like trains.
Then from 14 weeks this one changed and sonded like a choo choo train and I just new I was having a boy.

@Rach87

Ure bloat may of gone away now and that's why u look smaller.
My bloat went away around weeks 12 ish.
Tbh tho my bump seems to have stayed the same the past 2 or 3 weeks but been getting major round ligament pain so think I'm about to have another growth spurt.
I'm 27 weeks on Saturday and I had a huge growth spurt at 27 weeks with DS and was huuuge. Think the same will happen this time by the feels of it.

@Teafor2 15+1 and still get bouts of nausea. Mainly if I bend over, or am out in the sun/heat. Every once in a while its for no reason. But totally manageable now

@Lucy3 mine started I swear at conception. Ugh! Started at 3.5 weeks and continues until like 10 or so weeks and its just been random bouts the last 5 weeks

@Rach87 I remember you saying you felt sick before your bfp! That’s such a long time to ve feeling yuck, so glad it’s manageable now. I’m feeling better than normal today, weird! I think it may to due to my autoimmune issues being dampened - so happy about that!

@Lucy3 i will say I love pregnancy for the fact that on my good days - I feel amazing! Keeps my lupus at bay thankfully.
So happy you're feeling better! The random good day breaks from feeling terrible really help to reset your mood :)

@Rach87 and @Suggerhoney Thanks... I don’t know if the nausea is better now or if I’m just better at dealing with it. The gagging and dry heaving is definitely worse than it was though. I feel like everything sets off these big gags and dry heaves now. We are also in the midst of a heat wave now, which doesn’t help. We don’t have air conditioning, so I’ve put a wet washcloth in the freezer and use it to cool down throughout the day.

@Rach87 and @Suggerhoney Thanks... I don’t know if the nausea is better now or if I’m just better at dealing with it. The gagging and dry heaving is definitely worse than it was though. I feel like everything sets off these big gags and dry heaves now. We are also in the midst of a heat wave now, which doesn’t help. We don’t have air conditioning, so I’ve put a wet washcloth in the freezer and use it to cool down throughout the day.

Oh gosh. We had a heatwave last week but now we have rain and its cold.
I'm back in long sleeve tops again.

2nd trimester on Friday and I’m feeling a lot less nauseous. I haven’t vomited for 2 weeks now but I’m still nauseous if I don’t eat immediately on waking up. I’m just still really exhausted. I thought I’d have a bit more energy but not yet!

I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and the last two days I've been back to square one with the nausea and vomiting. So gross, I have been feeling soooo sick it sucks!!

Hope you ladies start to feel better soon. It’s so tough when you think you’re out of it and then it comes back with a vengeance. I still don’t have any sickness which I’m trying to enjoy but also slightly concerning. I went to the GP today and got my bloods done so looking forward to seeing what my hcg levels are

I only said yesterday my nausea was getting better and as soon as I woke this morning I was sick. Felt proper little kicks last night, it was lovely.
I saw the midwife yesterday, all was well and I heard the heartbeat. Was just mainly filling in notes. I have my gender scan on Saturday, soo excited.

I hope that all of you girls start to feel better soon! Big hugs to you girls! XOXO

I am lucky because I never get really bad MS with my pregnancies. Certain things/smells do gross me out and I have gagged a few times over different things but I never actually threw up! I am 13 weeks now and overall I am feeling pretty good! Last week I managed to go speed walking 3 days and I do a minimum of 2 to 3 miles. I have set my goal of a minimum of 3 days a week to walk to try to manage my BP and I also had GD last pregnancy, so I am trying to be active and watch my weight/diet.

I have gained 5 pounds so far now for this pregnancy! My goal was to keep my weight gain at no more than 10 pounds for this pregnancy. I am already overweight! I haven't lost any weight for this pregnancy!

I have my first OBGYN appointment this coming Wednesday afternoon. I was having a hard time deciding who to use as my OBGYN for this pregnancy. We moved last year further South in our state/bought a bigger house and out grew our old one and my old OBGYN from my last pregnancy, that I absolutely loved is about an hour drive away from me now. I did look at some local OBGYN DR's but I wasn't feeling thrilled with my choices and I didn't want to have to start all over again with a new DR. I was nervous about trusting a new DR. My previous one is really great and he did an amazing job with my C-section. I know that this baby will be a scheduled C-section. Last pregnancy I delivered right at 37 weeks because my BP was really high and I had pre eclampsia. I'm hoping that my OBGYN will do a quick US for me well I am there! I haven't seen the baby since 7 weeks when I was under my RE's care still at that time!

I have an early gender reveal US next Friday afternoon on July 2! I will be 14 weeks! I'm really excited about finding out the gender, we are hoping for a boy this time! I wish it wasn't going to cost 90 bucks to find out the gender but this is because I am doing this as an elective US. I don't want to wait until I am 19 to 20 weeks to find out the gender this time through my heath insurance!

I’ve given in and booked for a reassurance scan on Saturday at 16 weeks. My anxiety got the better of me. hoping all is ok on the scan! Is anyone else having a scan at 16/17 weeks? X

@wannabeprego its so reassuring to hear you feel good! I do think my all day nausea is improving, even though I’m gagging a lot. I’ve told myself by the end of this week of pregnancy I’ll be feeling much better. I really hope it comes true! Good luck at your next appointment!

@Skye75 and @Tasha36089 Hope your relapse in sickness is short and you feel better soon!

I have a friend who is pregnant as well, but due in September and she has had zero sickness!! I can’t even imagine it!!

I've been so lucky with this one. I haven't been sick not once. But I felt very sick from 9 to 17 weeks and wud gag. Esp at certain smells or the looks of something wud set me off. I was very very close to throwing up a few times but just managed to control it. Was very difficult tho.

Can't believe ure all in or close to 2nd tri. It feels like it was only yesterday this group was strated and u was all like 4 weeks. It's really flown.
But I'm sure u guys don't feel the same.

I literally feel like I've been pregnant for ages now and still feel like I have ages to go lol.
I have about 11 weeks now untill my induction. It's not booked yet so it mite be sooner but we shall see.
10 11 weeks feels like ages tho.

Getting very excited and eager to meat my little guy now.

So excited some of you have gender scans coming up.
Will definitely be stalking hehehe.

Hope youl don't mind <3

@Tasha36089
So exciting feeling those first movements.
I had a to wait ages to feel this one. I felt my last baby sooner and had a anterior placenta with him. But with this one I didn't feel it (knowing it was definitely baby) untill I was 19 weeks.
I have a prosteria placenta this time so was so hoping I wud feel things earlier but nope.

Now tho I'm being beaten up from the inside and he has a special fondness of my bladder.
Gets a bit outchy.

Good luck with the upcoming scans ladies.
Can't wait to see pics and see if ure team pink or blue :yipee:

I’ve given in and booked for a reassurance scan on Saturday at 16 weeks. My anxiety got the better of me. hoping all is ok on the scan! Is anyone else having a scan at 16/17 weeks? X

good luck with your US! I can understand feeling nervous because I often feel the same way! I hope that your baby is healthy and everything continues to go great!

Feeling a bit better today, thankfully!
17 weeks today, woo. Almost to the big 18, not sure why that is a milestone to me but it is lol! Two more weeks till I can see baby again.

I have a gender scan on Saturday. I’ll be 16+3.

Still feeling sicky today. I’ve dropped the kids at school and got back into bed watching one born every minute. Just so tired atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->