♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

I have a gender scan on Saturday. I’ll be 16+3.

Still feeling sicky today. I’ve dropped the kids at school and got back into bed watching one born every minute. Just so tired atm.
That’s exciting do you have any inkling what the sex is ?

We are having a surprise this time! X

good luck with your US! I can understand feeling nervous because I often feel the same way! I hope that your baby is healthy and everything continues to go great!
Thank you.
I don’t work in the best job to be pregnant in. As a midwife I see a lot of heartbreak and it makes me incredibly anxious. Although I know the odds are in my favour my brain does not work rationally! X

Good luck for everyone's upcoming ultrasounds! I had my first one Monday, and it was so reassuring to see my little, fuzzy shrimp.
So sorry so many of you are feeling so sick.:hugs:Isn't it crazy how it can be so off and on? Mine's been a lot better except when I first wake up.
@wannabeprego , mine will be a scheduled c-section too. For me, it's nice to know for sure even though it means surgery recovery.
My sneakpeak kit was supposed to come in Monday, but it's still in transit. :grr:Now I wish I had bought the expresa version. :haha:

I've been so lucky with this one. I haven't been sick not once. But I felt very sick from 9 to 17 weeks and wud gag. Esp at certain smells or the looks of something wud set me off. I was very very close to throwing up a few times but just managed to control it. Was very difficult tho.

Can't believe ure all in or close to 2nd tri. It feels like it was only yesterday this group was strated and u was all like 4 weeks. It's really flown.
But I'm sure u guys don't feel the same.

I literally feel like I've been pregnant for ages now and still feel like I have ages to go lol.
I have about 11 weeks now untill my induction. It's not booked yet so it mite be sooner but we shall see.
10 11 weeks feels like ages tho.

Getting very excited and eager to meat my little guy now.

So excited some of you have gender scans coming up.
Will definitely be stalking hehehe.

Hope youl don't mind <3
I can’t believe your induction is so soon! I feel like you just got pregnant!!

@wannabeprego hope your new Dr is as great as your old one! We have scans the same day! So exciting. Mines technically not a gender scan its for the high risk clinic but its so in depth I cant imagine them not looking at the baby bits for me! They did last time at least.

@Mummyto293 hope your scan goes well

@Skye75 glad you feel better again. The random awful days really stink! Exciting you're almost at your big milestone!

@Lucy3 with my DD I had zero symptoms - felt super nauseus and tired for 3 days right at 6 weeks then nothing after. So no symptoms doesnt necessarily mean anything. She’ll be 6 next month and the healthiest, smartest, feistiest person I know lol

@Tasha36089 sorry youre feeling crummy again too. So exciting for gender scan though!! I cant wait to start seeing those little pink or blue storks to the front page!

@mouse_chicky yay so exciting for that first reassuring scan to see baby :) super curious what your result will be! So far everyone in this group who did it has gotten girl results, including me. Cant wait until next friday to see that its wrong.:haha: Only 10 more days

phew I think I got everyone? Sorry if I missed. Been mia for a few days. Just got over a long week and a half of being totally knocked down exhausted. Worked open to close yesterday, rearranged 1/2 my store and sold $3000 of childrens clothes (I work at a high end kids clothing store Janie & Jack) feeling surprisingly not dead today lol

Last edited:
Had our 2nd ultrasound today. Had a bit of a surprise as the doctor saw a second sac!... it was measuring only at 6 wks 6 days and she couldn't see a heartbeat. The doctor feels like it could be a vanishing twin. We go back in 2 weeks to see if it is still there.

Other than that - baby looked good measuring 8 weeks 5 days, heart rate 186.! Still feeling awful and now seeing that there were two babies - that might be why I feel even worsen then usual!

@Teafor2

That's how I feel about u guys. All ure pregnancies seem to be going by so quickly.
I literally feel like I have been pregnant for ages. Its been so weird because some parts dragged and other parts have gone by quicker.
I felt the whole first tri seemed to go on forever.
Then getting high risk results for downs syndrome made the first part of 2nd trimester drag.
It seemed to go really really slow up untill my anomaly scan at 20 weeks.
Since then it's gone a bit faster.
I definitely feel since I hit vday 24 weeks, the last 2 or 3 weeks have flown.

I do know the 3rd trimester will drag tho it always does.

I saw a such a cute newborn baby boy today. He was 3 weeks old and absolutely made me go all gooey lol..
It's made me supper broody and now I just want to be 37 weeks and having my induction lol.

We are picking up our new pram tomorrow and that's getting me all excited as well.
We're gonna put it away in our storage cupboard for now. But I will get it out when I'm 34 to 36 weeks and get it all set up.
Or I cud let DH do it when I'm in hospital.

I'm having a natural birth but I'm high risk which is why I'm being induced early.
But I have to stay in hospital for 5 to 6 days after the birth.
I did with my last 2 pregnancies as well.
So I'll either get things set up myself or I will get DH to do it while I'm in there.

Still have alot to do b4 baby gets here so I really need to get a wiggle on soon lol.

We have booked a 4D scan for when I'm 30 weeks and I'm so excited for that because I've never had one b4.

I see a few of us are still struggling with exhaustion in 2nd tri. I’m starting to think maybe because this is baby number 3 and I’m 30 that maybe I’m just tired full stop haha!!
Sorry about the vanishing twin @kiki1234. I hope you get a clearer picture of what’s going on on your next scan.

It’s my official “12 week” scan tomorrow, my NHS one! I’m nervous as hell, don’t really feel that pregnant!

@IsabellaJayne haha that could be it! Just turned 34 and baby #3 here too! Chasing 2 other babies you never really get rest. Mamas working on #4 or more I praise you. Lol

I had my OBGYN appointment today with my previous dr that delivered my daughter and everything went great! It was really great to see my old dr. He has redone his office and everything looks new and very nice! He asked how my daughter was doing and asked how I was doing. He did a Pap smear and a breast exam. I got weighed and they checked my BP. My BP was surprisingly good! I was relieved that it was normal! I have been watching my diet and salt intake and walking to help keep it under control! I’m glad that my hard work is paying off and my BP was good!

I just finished up a 3 mile walk after dinner when I got home from the dr! I am trying to get in a minimum of 3 walks or more each week! I'm hoping it helps keep my BP under control, along with watching my salt intake and watching my diet! I did meet my walking goal last week!

They took my BW to screen for Down syndrome and to also check for the gender of the baby! I will get those results in about 1 week! I got to see my baby on the US and the dr did a vaginal US. The baby has gotten so much bigger than my 7 week one! I’m always amazed at how quick baby grows! I have included a picture of my US. Very soon I will be making my pregnancy announcement! I’m going to tell my kids first though!

I also have to schedule my first trimester screening US soon where they look at the baby to check for birth defects and Down syndrome etc.

AAC30F70-9C83-495E-B223-FF7DD6953810.jpeg

Last edited:
Had our 2nd ultrasound today. Had a bit of a surprise as the doctor saw a second sac!... it was measuring only at 6 wks 6 days and she couldn't see a heartbeat. The doctor feels like it could be a vanishing twin. We go back in 2 weeks to see if it is still there.

Other than that - baby looked good measuring 8 weeks 5 days, heart rate 186.! Still feeling awful and now seeing that there were two babies - that might be why I feel even worsen then usual!

I'm so glad that everything looks great with your baby! I am so sorry about the twin though! Big hugs to you!

I had that with my last pregnancy, which was IVF. We put back 3 embryos and 2 took, but the second twin never grew. I just ended up with my daughter. I was sad but so very thankful for a healthy baby, even if it was just the one!

I see a few of us are still struggling with exhaustion in 2nd tri. I’m starting to think maybe because this is baby number 3 and I’m 30 that maybe I’m just tired full stop haha!!
Sorry about the vanishing twin @kiki1234. I hope you get a clearer picture of what’s going on on your next scan.

It’s my official “12 week” scan tomorrow, my NHS one! I’m nervous as hell, don’t really feel that pregnant!

Good luck with your 12 week US! I am sure that everything is going to be just fine!! I felt the same way before my appointment today! I was so worried something would be wrong. My bump seems to have gone down some and I don't feel pregnant anymore either, but everything turned out just fine!

I am feeling lots of energy now finally and I have for the last week or so! Second trimester seems to be off to great start so far for me! I hope that you get some energy very soon also!

@Teafor2

That's how I feel about u guys. All ure pregnancies seem to be going by so quickly.
I literally feel like I have been pregnant for ages. Its been so weird because some parts dragged and other parts have gone by quicker.
I felt the whole first tri seemed to go on forever.
Then getting high risk results for downs syndrome made the first part of 2nd trimester drag.
It seemed to go really really slow up untill my anomaly scan at 20 weeks.
Since then it's gone a bit faster.
I definitely feel since I hit vday 24 weeks, the last 2 or 3 weeks have flown.

I do know the 3rd trimester will drag tho it always does.

I saw a such a cute newborn baby boy today. He was 3 weeks old and absolutely made me go all gooey lol..
It's made me supper broody and now I just want to be 37 weeks and having my induction lol.

We are picking up our new pram tomorrow and that's getting me all excited as well.
We're gonna put it away in our storage cupboard for now. But I will get it out when I'm 34 to 36 weeks and get it all set up.
Or I cud let DH do it when I'm in hospital.

I'm having a natural birth but I'm high risk which is why I'm being induced early.
But I have to stay in hospital for 5 to 6 days after the birth.
I did with my last 2 pregnancies as well.
So I'll either get things set up myself or I will get DH to do it while I'm in there.

Still have alot to do b4 baby gets here so I really need to get a wiggle on soon lol.

We have booked a 4D scan for when I'm 30 weeks and I'm so excited for that because I've never had one b4.

That's exciting that you are starting to prepare for your baby's arrival! That 4 D scan sounds really cool! I hope that you enjoy it! It sounds like you already have a birth plan in place and that's great! I will keep you and baby in my prayers for a smooth safe delivery!

It’s so lovely seeing all these scans, the gender scans are my fav. Even though I’ll get the harmony test in a few weeks I think I’ll tick I don’t want to know the sex. I love finding out I scans a bit later on.
@kiki1234 im sorry about your vanishing twin, but so glad the other baby is doing well@Rach87 i have a 5 and a half year old girl and she sounds like yours, they’re fun but hard work aren’t they! I’m starting to feel symptoms like getting dizzy and definitely bloated. Happy the nausea isn’t here yet!
@wannabeprego lovely scan pic
I’m at that stage where my dreams are wild, as in sexy lol. I’m off to have a sneaky look around a maternity shop, so early but my clothes are already tight!

I'm so glad that everything looks great with your baby! I am so sorry about the twin though! Big hugs to you!

I had that with my last pregnancy, which was IVF. We put back 3 embryos and 2 took, but the second twin never grew. I just ended up with my daughter. I was sad but so very thankful for a healthy baby, even if it was just the one!

Did your body just absorb the other sac? Thats what my doctor said would probably happen.

I have such mixed thoughts - of course it's sad that it didn't develop but the thought of multiples is frightening to me. Lol. The hubs and I have always said we just want singles, so partially I feel a little relieved . This would be #3 & #4, with all kids being 5& under. That just sounds like a lot! Lol

@kiki1234, yes I do believe that it just reabsorbed back into my body. Eventually you just stopped being able to see it on US and it was gone. I also had some bleeding and spotting early in the pregnancy which could of been due to the loss of the twin, but I also had it in this current pregnancy also. I’m not trying to scare you , I’m hoping that you don’t have that happen, but if it does I want you to know that could be the reason why so you don’t get scared. I had early spotting in al of my pregnancies and it’s my normal. All of my pregnancies are from IVF cycles and multiple embryos were put back. My first pregnancy was twins after putting back 3 embryos. It was a roller coaster ride pregnancy and I delivered them at 28 weeks with long NICU stays. I was happy that my next two pregnancies were single babies after that experience with my twins, which are 8 now!

Here she is. Looking all healthy and fine. Ticker is staying the same as she said due date 2nd jan! I don’t think there’s a nub on this picture for any gender guesses or to see if it looks girly like sneak peek said but if anyone can or wants to guess please do :)

E0B1D9B9-1C80-4E0B-BA59-5D03EB1B82FB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->