♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Hey girls
Sorry to say I’ll be leaving you today
Has my follow up scan
Little one grew but the hb had stopped
Thanks for all your help this last week
Wishing you all the best
Pip x

oh gosh I’m so sorry hun, I missed this message. Sending you all so much love. Take care of yourself x

Hey girls
Sorry to say I’ll be leaving you today
Has my follow up scan
Little one grew but the hb had stopped
Thanks for all your help this last week
Wishing you all the best
Pip x

I am so very sorry for your loss! Big huge hugs to you! You are in my thoughts and prayers!!! XOXO

We recently moved and bought a new/bigger house, so some of our things were packed up still. Last night my hubby went on a hunt to find my old doppler and he found it!!! It took a few minutes for me to find the baby's hear beat and I had to watch a you tube video to get a reminder on how to find the heart beat, but I eventually found it, after listening to my own many times and feeling frustrated/worried! It was in the 150's range and it was chugging away like a little cho cho train! Hubby was sitting next to me and he got to hear it also! I was so happy to hear that beautiful sound! It gave me peace of mind since I haven't seen the baby on US since 7 weeks! I'm looking forward to my appointment this coming Wednesday! I will be 13 weeks!

15 weeks today! Ive been so wiped out this past week and sleeping like a log. My house is an absolute disaster and Im over due for a shower lol, really hoping for an ounce of energy today to get that and housework done. Thankfully hubby is home for a few days so I’ll at least have a little break with the kids. I dont think my bump has grown at all in 2 weeks - almost looks smaller to me. But Im feeling movements again throughout the day so Im not worried. 13 days til my next scan!

hows everyone else?

should I let the June testing group know were open to february mamas? I feel so bad may/june has been soooo slow for bfps.

From the earlier question
First baby- felt her move at 17 weeks ish (anterior placenta) didn’t feel proper kicks until around 20 weeks. And could see it from the outside at about 22 weeks
Second baby- felt flutters from 13 weeks proper kicks from 17 weeks (posterior placenta). Could feel and see kicks from the outside at 19 weeks
This time- flutters from around 13 weeks occasionally. Getting the odd flutter more or less once a day now at 15 weeks. Can’t wait to start feeling proper hard kicks again! Hoping it won’t be too long

So sorry for your loss @pipsbabybean, much love to you all

That's a lovely scan pic @Sarah Pearce glad to see the update

Hope everyone else is doing ok...I've been feeling so tired again recently and I had the worst headache the other day - 5 lots of paracetamol (not at once, each lot after 4 hours) before it was dull enough not to bother me so much. I didn't think I would go back to being so tired - I thought maybe I could be low on iron but surely blood tests would have picked it up? Urg.

@aymz1983 how far are you? Ive been so sleepy/exhausted this week too! I feel like I did at 5/6 weeks taking care of my hubby sick with covid. Ive been busy but man its ridiculous! A week ago I felt amazing and now I can barely get off the couch or keep my eyes open

Ladies entering your second trimester... how are you feeling? I’ll be 12 weeks on Tuesday and I’m feeling so nauseas today. I still haven’t thrown up yet (I’m not someone who vomits easily normally), but today is the closest I’ve gotten to vomiting this whole pregnancy. It’s so discouraging to be this far along and still feeling so miserable.

@Teafor2 i haven’t started feeling sick yet with this pregnancy, but with my last it started around 7 weeks and went till 14/15 weeks. There’s light at the end of the tunnel!

Wondering when you ladies started to feel sick (if you are!) as I’m still feeling so good and I’ll be 5 weeks in the morning. I’ve got a bit of a hazy memory with my last two as they feel so long ago but I’m pretty sure by 6 and a half/7 weeks I was feeling miserable. Right now I have very little symptoms other than bloated and sore bbs

I was sick this time before I had my bfp and it eased off around 13/14 weeks although I’m still nauseous from time to time now.
Also feeling soo tired again. It’s only 12:30pm here and I don’t get up till 9:30am and i can hardly keep my eyes open.

@Teafor2 i haven’t started feeling sick yet with this pregnancy, but with my last it started around 7 weeks and went till 14/15 weeks. There’s light at the end of the tunnel!

Wondering when you ladies started to feel sick (if you are!) as I’m still feeling so good and I’ll be 5 weeks in the morning. I’ve got a bit of a hazy memory with my last two as they feel so long ago but I’m pretty sure by 6 and a half/7 weeks I was feeling miserable. Right now I have very little symptoms other than bloated and sore bbs

When I hit 7 weeks I felt super sick. It only last a few days, went away for a couple days and then creeper back in (I'm 8w1d now). Definitely not as sick as I was with my 1st. And FX it stays this way!

Mine started at 4 and a half weeks but eased off for a few days in the 5th week and I felt pretty normal, but then it came back with a vengeance at 6 weeks and 2 days.

Ladies entering your second trimester... how are you feeling? I’ll be 12 weeks on Tuesday and I’m feeling so nauseas today. I still haven’t thrown up yet (I’m not someone who vomits easily normally), but today is the closest I’ve gotten to vomiting this whole pregnancy. It’s so discouraging to be this far along and still feeling so miserable.

15+1 today and feeling good. I’ve felt good the last few weeks. Was really sick weeks 6-10 the. Slightly nauseous 10-12.5. hopefully you feel better soon x

@Rach87 I'm 14+4 today...Would have thought it would ease off by now! At midwife again on 2 July so I'll mention it to her then if I'm still feeling rubbish.

@Teafor2 I had it from around 7 weeks through to 9/10 weeks but didn't actually be sick (thank god, such is my phobia). I found ginger biscuits and prawn crackers and toast the best things and eating little bits more often than set meals. I get the occasional dry heave now but soon stops as soon as I sip/drink something

Is there anyone who hasn't felt baby move yet? Occasionally I think I am feeling something as it's low down enough but then I'll go days and days without feeling anything at all. I don't think it's gas, I'm well acquainted with that feeling :D but I feel a bit sad I've not felt anything like proper movement yet. Aside from the exhaustion I don't feel particularly pregnant! The only evidence i do have are scan pics lol.

Mine got better at 14 weeks but still at 21 weeks it bothers me some days. I'm down to 2 anti nausea pills vs the 8 I was on during my peak! Most women it clears up around 14-16 weeks truly, but if its an HG pregnancy it can last the whole time! I've got no tips but just hoping you hit your better weeks soon xx

Thanks for the replies everyone! I have my next appointment on the 28th, so I’ll see how I feel then. By 10.5 weeks I had lost 7 lbs but I have no idea if I’ve gained, lost, or stayed the same since then, so I’m curious to see how much I weight at 13 weeks. I’m just worried about losing too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->