♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Tonight is my first night that I don’t need to use my progesterone supplements! I’m happy to be done with them, but with my history it’s also a little scary that now it’s just my body sustaining the pregnancy.

I didn't feel this baby untill 19 weeks.
I thought I felt something at 14 weeks like little bubbles popping but it was gass because after that I had nothing.
Maybe the odd flutter at 18 weeks but no real movements untill 19 weeks. Not sure why so late because my placenta is at the back.

My next scan is a growth scan and it on July 6th.

@Teafor2 u got this hon

@IsabellaJayne oh no! I wonder why or if theres a reason for women to get it more than once?

exciting for all these appts! Its so crazy we’re already having 20 week scans booked and coming up semi soon!

@Teafor2 nerve wracking but Im sure all will be fine. Do they go off your levels as a determination of when to stop or just whenever you get past a certain week?

@Teafor2 nerve wracking but Im sure all will be fine. Do they go off your levels as a determination of when to stop or just whenever you get past a certain week?
They just go off a certain week. At my 8 week appointment she asked how much I had left and I said 3 weeks worth, and then she said okay just finish that and you should be okay. It’s meant to support the pregnancy before the placenta starts functioning, and the placenta should be pretty functional at this point. Still a little scary though.

Thank you for the support everyone!!

@Teafor2 i’m sure that everything is going to be alright! Prayers for your next US to go great!

I did an IVF cycle and I stopped my vaginal estrogen pills at 10 weeks along with my progesterone injections. The RE kept me on my vaginal progesterone pills until 12 weeks and it made me nervous to begin stopping my meds. I did the same thing with my previous pregnancies though, which were all through IVF and everything turned out fine.

I did notice increased cramping as I stopped the different meds though. I haven’t had any bleeding or spotting in a few weeks though!

I have also heard of girls stopping the meds ranging anywhere from 8 weeks to 10 to 12 depending on what the DR tells them.

I am just looking forward to my next appointment so I can see if the baby is okay finally! I feel like I can relax more knowing that I made it through the first trimester! Like you, I want to make my pregnancy announcement after that also! I’m going with a Christmas theme since I’m due so close to the holiday!

Hey girls
Sorry to say I’ll be leaving you today
Has my follow up scan
Little one grew but the hb had stopped
Thanks for all your help this last week
Wishing you all the best
Pip x

Hey girls
Sorry to say I’ll be leaving you today
Has my follow up scan
Little one grew but the hb had stopped
Thanks for all your help this last week
Wishing you all the best
Pip x

I'm so sorry sweetheart. Really heartbreaking. Sending u big warm hugs :hugs:

Hello ladies sorry I haven't been on here for ages but I have an update myself and my husband went for our dating scan on Wednesday we are due our rainbow baby on 24/12/2021 we are super excited here is my scan picture

View attachment 1099465
That’s such a great picture!! Ahh I can’t wait for my scan at 13 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->