♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@Rach87 no, just me doing my usual trick of not wording things right lol. Sorry. No nst's, I imagine they will check placenta again then and see how things are. I didn't see the actual consultant yesterday so no further on if they will want me induced earlier or not either. Either way, I feel like on the home stretch anyway :) Just seem to be worrying about everything atm!

Thanks for the encouragement re unmediated birth everyone! It has started scaring me a bit... especially when I see her head measurement is above the 99th percentile. Her dad had a massive head, so I’ll just blame it on him. I’m trying to tell myself that my body wouldn’t grow a baby too big for it to birth.

@aymz1983 My friend had a similar thing happen with her scans and she was terrified something was wrong. They even sent her for an extra scan because they were concerned. She has a healthy 3 week old baby boy now who is doing completely fine! He was born at an average weight.

@Rach87 no, just me doing my usual trick of not wording things right lol. Sorry. No nst's, I imagine they will check placenta again then and see how things are. I didn't see the actual consultant yesterday so no further on if they will want me induced earlier or not either. Either way, I feel like on the home stretch anyway :) Just seem to be worrying about everything atm!

I would be asking for a repeat growth scan / Doppler 2 weeks after that growth scan and be vigilant with movements. It’s horrible when they brush you off and you’re left worrying. But you’re right often scans can be wrong x

Thanks everyone. I am seeing midwife next week so I will mention it then and see what she says. Little man seems to be moving as much as he normally does so that's reassuring but yes will be keeping watch on him :)

3rd trimester nausea has arrived ](*,)

ughhh girl I feel you. It only went away for like 2 weeks and now back with a vengeance. :brat:

I read the month 8 symptoms list to my hubby yesterday out of the “what to expect” book. I literally had to flip the page to finish the list! LOL I was like Im so glamorous right now arent I?!

Nst/check up yesterday. Babys heart is great, fundal height measuring about 34 weeks (which I dont understand how Im measuring ahead when Ive only gained 14lbs and baby is measuring in the 30th percentile by scans :shrug:) shes unconcerned by my dizziness, mild cramps and overabundance of braxton hicks - says its all normal and usually gets worse with every pregnancy. Yay me. On the plus side my bp is perfect and urine is clear of protein still.

Next week is Monday nst only, thursday growth Ultrasound at hospital followed by nst and ob visit.

ughhh girl I feel you. It only went away for like 2 weeks and now back with a vengeance. :brat:

I read the month 8 symptoms list to my hubby yesterday out of the “what to expect” book. I literally had to flip the page to finish the list! LOL I was like Im so glamorous right now arent I?!

Nst/check up yesterday. Babys heart is great, fundal height measuring about 34 weeks (which I dont understand how Im measuring ahead when Ive only gained 14lbs and baby is measuring in the 30th percentile by scans :shrug:) shes unconcerned by my dizziness, mild cramps and overabundance of braxton hicks - says its all normal and usually gets worse with every pregnancy. Yay me. On the plus side my bp is perfect and urine is clear of protein still.

Next week is Monday nst only, thursday growth Ultrasound at hospital followed by nst and ob visit.
The amount of nausea has been the most surprising thing about being pregnant for me. Honestly any of my other symptoms pale in comparison. But we are close to the end! Glad to hear that you and baby are doing well despite the discomfort!

I feel you all with the nausea! I’ve vomited 3 mornings this week (haven’t vomited since 16 weeks!). I’ve had to start taking my ondansetron again.

I’m actually so fed up. Dizzy, so short of breath (had to have a lung scan due to short of breath and high HR but no clot thank god). Turns out because she’s breech her head is pushing on my diaphragm so much. She’s comfy there it seems. I’m not even big, I’m measuring small and I’ve only put on 11lbs so why I’m so uncomfortable I do not know. Trying to enjoy my pregnancy but it’s hard. I want her out (obviously I dont at 30 weeks but I just wish I was 37 weeks already!)
Got another 2.5 weeks until growth scan so that’s a positive to focus on
My little girl is 6 tomorrow and then my eldest is 8 next month so plenty to focus on I guess

@xxmyheartxx sounds so amazing! Glad you were able to have a nice relaxing session

@IsabellaJayne oh no! I guess I should be grateful my nauseas bad but not vomit bad. So awful. Sorry mama. And I agree, Im having a really hard time enjoying this 3rd pregnancy also, Ive been just so miserable. I want to be so giddy every time she has a dance party in my tummy but then it makes me more nauseus. Less than 7 weeks, I can do this and it’ll all be a distant memory and I’ll have my little peanut in my arms

Oh and…. 33 weeks! Only 6 weeks to go. I really dont think I’ll make it to my actual due date - which my OB also wont let me get to. I’ll probably have a sweep starting at 38 weeks to try and get things moving. But I dont think I’ll need much help really. Every time I have a BH it feels like things are, uh, opening down there. I wouldnt be surprised if Im a couple cm dilated already. And last night after some hubby time I had mild cramps all night - first time its happened this pregnancy. It definitely didnt happen this early the other 2 pregnancies.

939E526E-2C36-4E67-99B9-1BD6E0D752E5.jpeg

Woohoo for 33 weeks @Rach87!
I've been getting pretty consistent BH's all weekend. Seem to have eased off now thankfully.. baby needs to cook at least another couple of weeks yet lol.

It's good to hear how everyone's doing!
I haven't had a chance to peak in because work has been crazy, but it's amazing how everyone's talking about labor, hospital lists, etc. now!
Time is flying. Everything is going great for me, other than some morning nausea (which zofram usually kicks) and wicked indigestion from time to time.
Knowing this is my last pregancy, I am try to savor every little kick and seeing my belly move. I am so incredibly grateful for this little miracle.:D

@Skye75 eeeek only 4 more weeks for you! Its so crazy! And yes I dont want her coming before 38 weeks, preferably as close to my due date as possible really, Just as long as shes here before so my OB wont try to force an induction on me.

@mouse_chicky great to hear from you! I feel you on the busy aspect - I feel like Im constantly running and need time to slow down so I can enjoy my last few weeks of my baby boy being the baby.

I feel like we are all getting to the home stretch now! Why does it feel like it's come round fast but unbearably slow at the same time? Lol

Just out of curiosity, how many of you (that don't already have inductions or c secs booked) will wait until due date to start evicting baby or will try to get out earlier (i.e. 37/38 weeks onwards)?

@aymz1983 This is my first pregnancy that will actually result in a baby so I have no idea what my body will do as far as going later or earlier. For now I’m willing to wait as long as they let me and as long as she wants me to. They generally induce at 41+3 here. That being said, she has been measuring so big throughout my entire pregnancy that as long as I’m past 37 weeks I won’t be too stressed about her coming early. What will you be doing? I feel like I remember you having an induction date but I may be confusing you with someone else.

Nearly November ladies and then it's ure turn. Will totally be stalking for baby announcements In the next few weeks. So so exciting.
Think @Skye will be first now shes being induced in November so gonna be stalking alot from mid November onwards.
How are u all nearly baby ready it's crazy. But very exciting at the same time.

Ugh woke up feeling terrible today. Just tired and nauseas and blah. Legs achy and sore. Wondering if it’s because I also woke up sleeping in my back by mistake. Hello week 30 haha

@Teafor2 they were looking at possibly inducing me/c section at 38 weeks ishdue to higher risk but I won't know more until next hosp appointment at 36 weeks. Obviously I'd like to go as full as possible but at the same time I'm tired and really struggling with the emotional side at the moment so if he came earlier I don't think I'd complain!

Also sorry you woke up feeling blah, hopefully you feel a bit better throughout the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->