♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@aymz1983 they've tried to induce me early with each pregnancy but Ive been able to keep them at bay. They wont let me go past my due date though as the farther I get the higher chance of placental failure and other issues from my lupus. Im having growth scans every 3 weeks, twice weekly nst’s and once weekly ob visits so they're content with that. I’ll start getting sweeps around 38 weeks to try and ensure a natural start. Dd was born 1 day early, and ds 8 days early so they figure I’ll go on my own anyway thankfully. In a perfect world I’ll go into labor on my own in the 39th week. I may be uncomfortable but I’d rather bub cook another week vs my needs. Either way 6 or less weeks! I dont know why I keep getting a feeling she’ll come earlier like maybe around 38 weeks - maybe because Im so miserable its just wishful thinking LOL

Congrats on the big 3-0 @Teafor2 so exciting!!

its funny each time I have a really awful day I’ll read through my wte book and I swear its so accurate. Like this week I was telling dh that my belly skin feels like its being ripped apart, muscles too, and I feel like trash - looked into the book and says baby will grow a whole inch in just week 33!! Yep I feel every bit of that inch growth lol

Last edited:
Congratulations on 30 weeks @Teafor2 :D sorry you aren't feeling to good.

Thanks @Suggerhoney ! how is your little boy doing??

35 weeks today.. how the hell has that happened?! another two weeks and I'll be on baby watch.. so many babies coming on the facebook groups I'm on, 34/35/36/37 weekers. Doubt I'll go before my induction, but it would be nice.
Growth scan next week at 36+1. OB appointment and iron transfusion on Monday.
Hoping I might be lucky and get a stretch and sweep at my 37 week appointment.

33+6 and 34+6 weeks.
Feel like I've dropped a fair bit over the last week.. or maybe that is just wishful thinking.

Screenshot_20211027-080244_BabyCenter.jpg

Is it normal to have period pains again in 3rd trimester? They have kept me awake since 2am (it’s now 6:30am). They’re in my back too.

Ive never gone past 37 weeks before so never had to try and evict but I’m feeling so miserable at the moment I reckon i would try old wives tales to get her out! I don’t even remember being this miserable
So early on.

some of you are so close to baby time now! Especially @Skye75 I can’t believe it!

Are the period pains bad or just mild @IsabellaJayne? I was getting them randomly. A bit more frequently now. Is back pain common for you?

Are the period pains bad or just mild @IsabellaJayne? I was getting them randomly. A bit more frequently now. Is back pain common for you?

I’ve not had one single bit of back pain this pregnancy but I do have like a really bad cold at the moment, so maybe that is exacerbating the aches and pains? They are mild discomfort. I’ve taken paracetamol which has taken the edge off but not gone completely. My thighs hurt too. Very weird night, I’m exhausted.

@Skye75 does look like you’ve dropped!

@IsabellaJayne I haven’t gotten period cramps but I have had a sore bump, almost like I’ve been doing a lot of crunches.

Hope everyone’s ok, wrote a really long post yesterday and my page refreshed ](*,)
Haven’t posted for ages, had the worst cold ever which really knocked me about. I’m 34 weeks now I can’t believe it. Got my hospital bag done and we are all ready to go. Baby is measuring on track etc. Saw the midwife this morning and she said baby’s head was well engaged but then on my notes she’s written 4/5 palpable so I’m not sure about that. I feel so much pressure already though and the back and hip pain is keeping me awake. Keep getting a shooting pain in my groin too when walking around. I’ve been booked for a sweep at 38 weeks and have a growth scan at 36 weeks.
We still don’t have a baby name. It’s stressing me out. My OH doesn’t like any I do. The only one we have kind of agreed on is Danny and I’m not 100% on that really.
Is everyone ready now or still got lots to do?

@Skye75 looks like you dropped a little to me

@IsabellaJayne i started having mild cramping along lower tummy and a little in the back and dr said its common in 3rd tri, especially in 2nd, 3rd, etc pregnancies.

@Tasha36089 great to hear from you! Sorry youve been sick. We had 6 weeks of nasty colds here too. Just awful. I started doing my hospital bag and we dont have a name either lol. Sciatica is killer here as well. Sounds like were pretty similar lol Just a few days behind you. We’re almost there mama!

Last edited:
Hope everyone is doing ok. full time working is killing me off at the moment. 4 more weeks of work to go until I go off at 38 weeks eurgh!!!

Hope everyone’s ok, wrote a really long post yesterday and my page refreshed ](*,)
Haven’t posted for ages, had the worst cold ever which really knocked me about. I’m 34 weeks now I can’t believe it. Got my hospital bag done and we are all ready to go. Baby is measuring on track etc. Saw the midwife this morning and she said baby’s head was well engaged but then on my notes she’s written 4/5 palpable so I’m not sure about that. I feel so much pressure already though and the back and hip pain is keeping me awake. Keep getting a shooting pain in my groin too when walking around. I’ve been booked for a sweep at 38 weeks and have a growth scan at 36 weeks.
We still don’t have a baby name. It’s stressing me out. My OH doesn’t like any I do. The only one we have kind of agreed on is Danny and I’m not 100% on that really.
Is everyone ready now or still got lots to do?
Ye names are difficult we have a boy and a girl name I like but don’t love but I think we are settled on them!
Nowhere near ready I think majority of things are bought but all shoved in the loft plan to sort it all out when I have some annual leave at work at 37 weeks x

Oh @Mummyto293 I couldn't even imagine working full time. Are you able to sit or rest throughout the day? My job is on my feet running around all day but thankfully only 1 day a week, however Hubby is a firefighter/paramedic and has 24 hour shifts so a fully single mama half the week so no break/rest those days either. Im wiped. Told my manager yesterday I’ll only be able to manage another couple weeks as between 3 drs appts weekly, hubbies work sched and my work sched Ive been burning the candle at both ends and am fully burnt out at this point. She loves me thankfully and told me no matter how much time I take off before/after I’ll always have a job.

anywho……growth scan day - baby is measuring a whopping 4lbs 14oz already! Everything looks perfect and placenta and all its vessels have fully moved far enough away for a safe vaginal delivery.

just look at those chubby bubby cheeks!! Cant wait to kiss them

2A4F6D89-0F2D-4347-8313-55FDCE9E07D2.jpeg

Last edited:
No wonder I feel crap, I’m Covid positive! Almost 2 years on the front line as an emergency nurse and not one symptom. It waits until I’m pregnant and finished work a week ago. Typical! Anyone else had it in pregnancy?

@IsabellaJayne Oof sorry to hear that! I was vaccinated for covid at 14 weeks and thankfully haven’t gotten it. I have a coworker that got it around 20 weeks from her partner but she had a completely asymptomatic case. Hope you get better soon!

@IsabellaJayne oh no!! Rest up mama, tons of fluids/pedialyte. Vit D, C and zinc. Baby aspirin and take deep breathes if you can. (Though being a nurse you know all this lol) Dh was on this regiment when he had it and it made a huge difference. Hope it passes quickly!!

No wonder I feel crap, I’m Covid positive! Almost 2 years on the front line as an emergency nurse and not one symptom. It waits until I’m pregnant and finished work a week ago. Typical! Anyone else had it in pregnancy?

Oh no! How are you feeling now? My OH’s cousin has just had it whilst pregnant and she just had a mild case thankfully.

Man these braxton hicks are intense today! Sheesh this baby better come out after one push with all this prep!
Feeling you! I have intense pressure already too, I don’t remember it being this early on with my others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->