♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

I’m doing ok thanks ladies. Both kids and OH positive too. Runny nose and sore throat. Fingers crossed it stays that way. I hope I get my taste back soon though! Baby moving as normal. Though it does seem to have made my nausea worse. No idea what day I’m on, symptoms have been so fluctuating

hope braxton hicks have settled @Rach87 I’ve only had a few they are so uncomfortable so can’t imagine having them all the time!

I’m doing ok thanks ladies. Both kids and OH positive too. Runny nose and sore throat. Fingers crossed it stays that way. I hope I get my taste back soon though! Baby moving as normal. Though it does seem to have made my nausea worse. No idea what day I’m on, symptoms have been so fluctuating

hope braxton hicks have settled @Rach87 I’ve only had a few they are so uncomfortable so can’t imagine having them all the time!
Have you spoken to the midwife about Covid? Mine said if I was to get a positive result at any time they have a special team with monitors you closely.

34 weeks and a million BH today. Its funny I was telling my hubby with my first pregnancy when I had a day full of them I went to the hospital for monitoring…..3rd pregnancy, tons of BH and I built a dresser :haha:. (Though really he did most of it bc I couldnt move lol)

9FD519B0-3D9C-4394-9422-249D7FA1B712.jpeg

34 weeks and a million BH today. Its funny I was telling my hubby with my first pregnancy when I had a day full of them I went to the hospital for monitoring…..3rd pregnancy, tons of BH and I built a dresser :haha:. (Though really he did most of it bc I couldnt move lol)

View attachment 1103347
Looking great! I am still getting a good amount of bh as well. They just make me feel as if I’m about to wet myself and give me a serious waddle haha

The 1st of November here.. how on earth did that happen?!
Not so fun day for me lol, Ob appointment, swab, blood tests and iron transfusion today.
Supposed to have a growth scan on thursday, but not sure if I need it now because I was up at maternity on Friday for reduced movements and got a quick well being scan done. Estimated weight was bang on 6lbs. Everything looked fine, he must have just been having a slow couple of days!

@Skye75 eeeeeeek 3 weeks and you’ll have your sweet baby in your arms!! I cant believe it! Glad baby is well and a great weight!

@Skye75 Sorry to hear about the rough day, but glad to hear that baby is doing well! Almost at the end now! \\:D/

Glad all was well @Skye75 :)

I've been feeling rubbish the last few hours. Took youngest out last night which meant actual walking lol urg. So had some discomfort with BH when got home. Then woke up about 3 with acidy feeling and also (apologies of tmi) eggy burps. Looser on the toilet as well but not massively. So I'm worrying about that now as last time there were eggy burps I had a stomach bug (for which I took probably a million anti sickness tablets!) I googled it this morning and apparently it can happen late in pregnancy and be related to reflux (given I woke up and had the acidy feeling in throat I am trying to link it to that) but I'm worrying myself now.
Has anyone had this (and not been sick?) I feel ok otherwise! Thank you and hope everyone else is well

@aymz1983 Ive never had acid reflux in my life or other pregnancies but this one Ive had it and its awful. Cant bend over, slouch while sitting or lay awkwardly or it’ll come up. Yuck!

@aymz1983 I’ve had horrible acid reflux this whole pregnancy and usually get liquid or vomit coming up with my burps. They usually have the flavour of whatever I ate or just straight up vomit. I know... it’s lovely. I’ve also not dealt with constipation at all so far this pregnancy, but I have had a couple instances of looser bms without being sick. Hopefully it’s just pregnancy stuff and not the stomach bug. I know for me stomach bug usually comes on fast and furious, so if it started yesterday and hasn’t really ramped up yet today I’d guess you’re in the clear!

Thanks. I'm hoping it's just a case of eating before going out, and eating some chocs and sweets when we got back (had loads of Halloween candy left!) If it wasn't for the eggy burps I wouldn't have even questioned it was reflux or similar but as a phobic it's left me worrying all day!

Can’t believe how close we are everyone! Some of us will have our babies this month and majority will next month!
So exciting. Still doesn’t feel real. Hoping it will feel more real when I’m finally off work and get some baby prep done!! X

I had a scan the other day at 34 weeks baby was weighing 4.14 seems like a good size to me however I remember they were slightly inaccurate with my last 2. how much did everyone else’s baby weigh at this stage ?

I had a scan the other day at 34 weeks baby was weighing 4.14 seems like a good size to me however I remember they were slightly inaccurate with my last 2. how much did everyone else’s baby weigh at this stage ?
At my growth scan at 32 weeks baby was estimated 4lbs 3oz. I have another next week at 36 weeks.

Had my scan a few days ago at 33+5 and she was 4lbs 14oz too!

At 30+5 she was 3lbs 7oz

I got my ds a new dresser to put in my dd room with the bunkbeds. Hes so excited. Ds and dd are sharing a room until baby girl is old enough to switch to a big girl bed then will go in with dd1 and ds will get his room back. Switched his stuff over yesterday, and today filled dresser in nursery with nb and 0-3m clothes. Its probably still a little early to fill the dresser but Ive been nesting like craaaaaazy and just needed to do something lol.

Cant believe I have a max of 40 days until baby. More than likely in the 30 day range. Yikes!

Last edited:
At my 32 week scan he was estimated at 3lb 15 I have another scan in 3 weeks so be interesting to see what he is then

At my 31 week growth scan, baby was estimated to be 4lb 6oz.

I cant believe how close we are to meeting our babies, I went shopping today and got a few bits and I've just washed the neutral baby clothes I have, makes it seem real :cloud9:

Everyone's babies seem bigger than mine now! Me and his dad are only short though so I figured he would be small too lol.

I have days left written on the board in the kitchen. Currently 29 (if they want to induce at 38 weeks) or 43 (until due date). Really not long at all, it seriously only feels like 5 minutes since we were talking about dating scans and reveals!

I have enjoyed much of this pregnancy (aches and pains aside) but I am seriously looking forward to being able to lay on my front and to not want to pee when I've literally just gone though ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->