♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Anyone else have a baby that loves hanging out in their ribs? I think she’s diagonally head down with her legs and feet stuck up under my right ribs most of the time!

Been in hospital again today. Woke up with bright red bleeding. I was sooooo panicked I started crying. ctg was fine and had a scan which shows baby is weighing around 4lb 4 and they examined me. They don’t know what’s caused it. It’s stopping now and is more like a mucousy bloody show. Thankfully baby is kicking and seems absolutely fine.

I’m resting in bed now and thinking of getting my hospital bag ready this weekend as I realise I don’t have anything ready incase I have to stay over night or go in again I don’t even have pads. So I’m going to online shop whilst I’m stuck in bed!​

@Mummyto293 oh that is scary!! fingers crossed for no more bleeding. Good idea to start getting your bag ready in case you need to go in again early or unexpectedly again!!

@Teafor2 mine loves my bladder. Shes head down with her hands and feet near her face so all the action is down low. Its super comfortable. Lol I do get the occasional swift kick to the ribs which makes me jump a little. I think she’s shifted to facing out bc Ive gotten a ton of kicks/punches high center tummy. Which is probably why Ive been sooo uncomfortable. I feel like my lower back muscles and tummy skin are being ripped apart. :(

ugh @Mummyto293 you poor thing, cant catch a break. Glad the bleeding turned out to be nothing. I forget did you have a low lying placenta? My last scan they said mine looked like it had moved enough but I’ll still need a transvaginal scan to make sure there werent any blood vessels left behind near the cervix. Its weird this is the 3rd time my placenta has been low/covering and Ive never heard that before that some could be left behind.

@Teafor2 mine loves my bladder. Shes head down with her hands and feet near her face so all the action is down low. Its super comfortable. Lol I do get the occasional swift kick to the ribs which makes me jump a little. I think she’s shifted to facing out bc Ive gotten a ton of kicks/punches high center tummy. Which is probably why Ive been sooo uncomfortable. I feel like my lower back muscles and tummy skin are being ripped apart. :(

ugh @Mummyto293 you poor thing, cant catch a break. Glad the bleeding turned out to be nothing. I forget did you have a low lying placenta? My last scan they said mine looked like it had moved enough but I’ll still need a transvaginal scan to make sure there werent any blood vessels left behind near the cervix. Its weird this is the 3rd time my placenta has been low/covering and Ive never heard that before that some could be left behind.

No my placenta is anterior high it was low at 16 weeks but nowhere near now. They have no idea what caused the bleeding.
Not going to lie my anxiety is through the roof now. Feel like baby is definitely not as active this last week either. As soon as I get used to a pattern it changes... I’m not sure if it’s changed position but the ctgs have all been good and my ultrasound was perfect. Stressful. I can’t wait for them to be here to know they’re healthy and safe ! X

@Mummyto293 my little seems to go through a few days of super active then a few days of quiet. Hopefully its just that but of course bad timing for bub to be quiet right after a scare. Hugs to you mama.

Well my twice weekly NST appts start Tuesday. Ugh. I thought I had until 34/36 weeks but nope MFM recommended 32 weeks. I guess the only upside from constantly going to appts is it makes the 3rd tri go much quicker. Downside is Im so exhausted and just want to rest but have appts every day hubby is off work.

In exciting news all the baby gear started trickling in this week! Activity mat, jumper, car seat, mama supplies, yippee!

how is everyone doing the nursery? I cant for the life of me decide on a theme. With dd1 I did a woodland theme, ds was nautical. I want something simple and clean but cant find anything I like. Will probably have to piece it together somehow.

Well my twice weekly NST appts start Tuesday. Ugh. I thought I had until 34/36 weeks but nope MFM recommended 32 weeks. I guess the only upside from constantly going to appts is it makes the 3rd tri go much quicker. Downside is Im so exhausted and just want to rest but have appts every day hubby is off work.

In exciting news all the baby gear started trickling in this week! Activity mat, jumper, car seat, mama supplies, yippee!

how is everyone doing the nursery? I cant for the life of me decide on a theme. With dd1 I did a woodland theme, ds was nautical. I want something simple and clean but cant find anything I like. Will probably have to piece it together somehow.
Are you having the NSTs because of the lupus ? (If I remember rightly)… slightly annoying but must offer a lot of reassurance! unfortunately this babe doesn’t have a bedroom until we move house. However I would most likely have just gone a white and grey as we don’t know the sex. My son we did a nice zoo animal theme with one back yellow lemon coloured wall the rest right. It was cute x

@Mummyto293 yes good memory! It does offer some reassurance, but because of covid they no longer allow kids in the office so I have to make my appts when hubby is home and then figure out my work day around it too :(

@Skye75 oh my!!!!! Thats crazy close! Ah!!

@Skye75 That’s so soon! How are you feeling about it? Ready?

@Rach87 We aren’t doing the nursery yet... will be leaving the guest room as it is for now. We have enough going on with the kitchen renovation and I figure she’ll be in our room at first anyway. I don’t think we’ll go for any kind of theme once we do though... just make the room look nice and something she can grow into.

So exciting @Skye75 !!

I’ve never been induced or had a date just waited for spontaneous labour kind of wish I had a date so I can get the kids sorted! Xx

So not ready haha, but ready at the same time!
Glad I've been given a time frame, and being induced is good so I can get the kids taken care of and organize everything. Unless of course I go early but I doubt I will.

Everything is a countdown here too @IsabellaJayne!!

12 days till next OB appointment
15 days till my growth scan
21 days till 37 weeks
28 days until 38 weeks

Eeeeek

So I was supposed to have my rearranged glucose test today but I just couldn't make myself go. I've decided I am not going to rearrange, I was literally up from about 3am worrying about it and when I was asleep before that I was dreaming about it!
I am sure that I'll get a telling off from midwife and consultant but I will literally do anything else they ask of me I just can't do this. I know it seems weak but without going into all the ins and outs why, the anxiety was just stressing me out too much.
Has anyone else here not had their glucose test? I only have 57 days until due date and as I've mentioned before they were talking about getting him out early so potentially only 35 - 42 days away (I am on a days countdown now, weeks just seems forever away lol). I am sure I will be fine in that time, I am showing no signs of GD, I never had it with any of my other children, I am confident that I'm only being asked as a risk factor.
Urg. I feel bad though but I just can't!

Sorry for the mini rant, hope everyone is doing ok, @Skye75 how exciting you have a date! And @IsabellaJayne did I read you have one too? We will be seeing babies born here soon yay

So I was supposed to have my rearranged glucose test today but I just couldn't make myself go. I've decided I am not going to rearrange, I was literally up from about 3am worrying about it and when I was asleep before that I was dreaming about it!
I am sure that I'll get a telling off from midwife and consultant but I will literally do anything else they ask of me I just can't do this. I know it seems weak but without going into all the ins and outs why, the anxiety was just stressing me out too much.
Has anyone else here not had their glucose test? I only have 57 days until due date and as I've mentioned before they were talking about getting him out early so potentially only 35 - 42 days away (I am on a days countdown now, weeks just seems forever away lol). I am sure I will be fine in that time, I am showing no signs of GD, I never had it with any of my other children, I am confident that I'm only being asked as a risk factor.
Urg. I feel bad though but I just can't!

Sorry for the mini rant, hope everyone is doing ok, @Skye75 how exciting you have a date! And @IsabellaJayne did I read you have one too? We will be seeing babies born here soon yay
I’ve had 2 babies and not done glucose test. Surely they can arrange an alternative if there’s need for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->