Why is my boyfriend being so rude after miscarriage

Sammyrose334

Reaction score
Hi… we found out baby stopped developing when it was 6 weeks 1 day on June 11th. My heart was completely shattered. My boyfriend didn’t shed a tear and just kept saying we will try again.. but I wanted this baby not another one. I’ve grown to love this baby. To imagine my life with this baby. Holding it and loving it with everything I have inside.. currently don’t have a job and a week after we found out he is pressuring me into finding a job or he is going to leave me… “it’s been two weeks you need to get over it” excuse me? I need to get over my baby that is still dead inside of me ?? I never imagined he would be like this. It is making things so much harder on me and I start to feel like he is blaming me and that is why he is so rude. I finally just passed my baby 2 days ago and here we go again fighting… I told him I just passed my dead baby 2 days ago and you’re more worried about me getting a job right now??? I don’t know what to do. I love him and want to have a family with him but this is really crushing me .

Wow I'm so sorry he's acting like that with you hun :hugs:. Men just don't get it either, even my bf is treating me like crap atm because of how "inconvenient" my pregnancy & contractions are.

I'm so sorry for your loss, and for your bf. Not all guys are like this, honest. You need to be gentle on yourself right now and when you are feeling stronger decide what's right for you. <3

I am so sorry he is being so insensitive.
U can't just get over a loss that easily. I lost my first baby at almost 11 weeks and that took me ages to get over it. Tbh I never did get over it and still get upsett about that baby now.

All my other losses were early like 5 weeks and even they were difficult.

U take it easy hon and be kind to yourself. Men can be so insensitive sometimes.

Sending u the biggest hugs

Wow I'm so sorry he's acting like that with you hun :hugs:. Men just don't get it either, even my bf is treating me like crap atm because of how "inconvenient" my pregnancy & contractions are.
I'm so sorry for your loss, and for your bf. Not all guys are like this, honest. You need to be gentle on yourself right now and when you are feeling stronger decide what's right for you. <3
I am so sorry he is being so insensitive.
U can't just get over a loss that easily. I lost my first baby at almost 11 weeks and that took me ages to get over it. Tbh I never did get over it and still get upsett about that baby now.

All my other losses were early like 5 weeks and even they were difficult.

U take it easy hon and be kind to yourself. Men can be so insensitive sometimes.

Sending u the biggest hugs

thank you guys <3 I think he really doesn’t understand what I went through. I appreciate all the kind words

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->