When did you have your twins?

Good luck, girls!! I carried my boys to their scheduled c-section at 38+1 and they came out happy and healthy and BIG - 7lbs 3 and 6 lbs 5. No time in the NICU at all - had them on a Monday and were kicked out of the hospital on Thurs. My feet were huge, I had a most definite waddle, couldn't put socks or shoes on, couldn't sleep very well either b/c of the side to side squishing. I had about 9 pillows with me, propping me up, in the spare bedroom! No real 'pain' that I remember but it was just tough. Definitely was a day-to-day mindset in the home stretch at the end!
Thank you!
Amazing weights god bless! Honestly I’m on 5-6 pillows now I can’t wrap my head around getting heavier! Def trying to take it day by day! Haven’t really felt diff about singleton and twins until about two weeks ago, struggle got REAL

Hello
I went into spontaneous labour and my two little boys were born today 11/11/19 at 35+5 weighing
6 lbs and 5 lbs 11oz
T1 is doing fantastic
T2 is currently is special care on cpap xx

Congratulations Monkei! I hope T2 can soon come off the machine and that you can take them home. :)

Hello
I went into spontaneous labour and my two little boys were born today 11/11/19 at 35+5 weighing
6 lbs and 5 lbs 11oz
T1 is doing fantastic
T2 is currently is special care on cpap xx

congratulations!!!!
I hope T2 is doing better today!
Were there any signs of labour beforehand?
So excited for you hope you have a speedy recovery and get to go home with both Twinnies

WOW congrats, monkei!! I hope the same as the other girls for T2 - I'm so glad they are both well, though. And great weights!!

T2 is back with me now :) he’s under phototherapy and having antibiotics but is with me. They’re both feeding really well and I’m finally getting cuddles.

T2 is back with me now :) he’s under phototherapy and having antibiotics but is with me. They’re both feeding really well and I’m finally getting cuddles.

Awwwww that’s awesome! So glad all is well!
Get rest and hope you settle in great with them!!

Aw how lovely! Well done twin baby <3

I delivered at 37+4 (didn't go into labor - was taken for a c-section as I had developed cholestasis). So, not sure how far I could've gone! Twin A was 6lbs 11oz, and Twin B was 6lbs 06oz

Asked to be induced at 36w6d. Attempted VBAC but twin A was stuck weird so csection after 20 hours and born exactly 37 weeks

Gabriel was 6lb5oz 17”
Dexter was 6lb1oz 19.5”

My twins made it til their due date and beyond! 40+4. They were each 7.5lbs/3.4kg. They went a week longer than my shortest singleton pregnancy, and individually weighed more than my smallest singleton (who was 7lbs and my longest pregnancy at 42 weeks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->