Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Im new! im 30 and my husband is 32... This is our first month TTC, and I am 9 days post O right now. Not sure if it will be positive, I plan on testing on Sunday. Im pretty sure I missed it this month but who knows! I've had vivid dreams, bloating, twinges, and now I have sensitive nipples ( also a sign that my period is on its way too) so I can never be sure about that symptom. I just feel like there would be MORE signs that my body would give me.

We weren't planning on trying this month, we just got married on June 24th so ( technically last month) but we decided to try on our wedding night anyways. Not sure WHAT to think! I just hope it happens quick. I have health anxiety which makes things harder for me to stay calm about, especially with things out of my control. Crossing my fingers that even if its not this month it will be soon after!!

Hi!
My name is Suzana, I am 32, my DH is 35 and this is our first time that we are TTCing. We are in our first month of TTC with the help of Letrozole and IUI.
Very happy to find this Forum! Good luck to everybody! :)

Where can I post about questions before starting clomid? I have had the HSG in March 2017 and found that my left tube is partially blocked. Also having irregular periods. Yesterday my gyn sent a prescription of Clomid for me to start with my next cycle. I would like to get some advice or do you all know of any forum topics similar to my experience and has had success?

Hey Y'all ! This is my 8th month ttc baby #1, & today I am at 11dpo ,
Symptoms:
-dull mild cramps on both sides of uterus ,
-dull backache
-twinges in my abdomen
-Gassy
Last night my nipples had like a light burning sensation that lasted for a few seconds

Fx hoping for our first baby this month ��

Hi there :Hi:

I am new to this site :) I have stalked a few forums at various points and figured I might as well join in. My husband and I started TTC last October, although the only tool I used was an app that tracks my cycle (I suspect it may be miscalculating my fertile window). We recently moved from Austin back to Dallas, and at his new job, hubby will not longer be working overnight, which will help us on this journey big time! I bought a CBM and pre-seed to start using next month if we don't get our BFP this time (I have my suspicions), so next month we will start seriously TTC.

Hoping to get my :BFP: before my 30th birthday in April. I am excited to be joining the babyandbump community after stalking for the past year. :lol:

hi guys! I wanted to share my ivf experience cuz i'm still so excited with this! Well we've been trying to make a bb like for 5 years or so, we thought it was just some minor problem whatever. Finally I went to the doctor to make ALL analyses and figure things out, and the result was that i wasn't fertile, I had NO eggs at all, just empty folices. We live in Malmo and u know it was expensive to do IVF here, so we started to look for clinics in Czech Republic, Russia and Ukraine and finally we chose "New Life in Ukraine... u know, we came there, made all analyses once again, and they found a perfect egg for me like within a month! Yeah, so i went under the procedure of IVF and in May I gave birth to my son Andreas**** We are so happy now, it was way cheeper than it would be in Sweeden. I only have their e-mail, i don't remember the website unfortunately

Hey Ladies , so yesterday would mark me 5 days late , today (6) and last night before I went to bed I went to the restroom because I kept feeling like I was wet like I was
Gonna start my period , and when I came to the restroom & wiped , there was a little bit of blood , so I stuck a tampon in for safety lol & went to sleep . Woke up this morning and I didn't feel super wet like I probs Would on my period , so I went to the restroom to check the tampon & when I took it out , it barely had any blood on it , LIKE BARELY , and the little bit it did have looked a little old , so I'm thinking this may be spotting ? I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't know what implantation/spotting looks like ! What do you ladies think ? FX for all of us !

Hi, I'm new to all of this and just wanting some support. I'm hoping this site will be a good place for me.

Has anyone been told to chart their cm for their doctor? Since charting it, Ive seen that I don't get many days if cm.. they put me on an antibiotic to increase it and I got pregnant with that cycle. It was a chemical but still! They found I had an infection in my uterus, took more antibiotics to get rid of that. I finally got another positive and now we're waiting for numbers to climb.. anyone have the same experience?!

Hey Ladies , so yesterday would mark me 5 days late , today (6) and last night before I went to bed I went to the restroom because I kept feeling like I was wet like I was
Gonna start my period , and when I came to the restroom & wiped , there was a little bit of blood , so I stuck a tampon in for safety lol & went to sleep . Woke up this morning and I didn't feel super wet like I probs Would on my period , so I went to the restroom to check the tampon & when I took it out , it barely had any blood on it , LIKE BARELY , and the little bit it did have looked a little old , so I'm thinking this may be spotting ? I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't know what implantation/spotting looks like ! What do you ladies think ? FX for all of us !

Late and you haven't taken a test?! 😮

No ma'am not yet , I think I'm gonna go get one today , because the bleeding I have is SUPER light , my period is never light especially not when I first start, I'm super excited

No ma'am not yet , I think I'm gonna go get one today , because the bleeding I have is SUPER light , my period is never light especially not when I first start, I'm super excited

I wouldn't be able to do that! You're a strong woman!! I would be peeing on sticks already!

I wouldn't be able to do that! You're a strong woman!! I would be peeing on sticks already!

So I Tested Today & BFN , I am just super confused, today would mark day 2 with spotting / light period thingy , & usually my first 2 days of my Period are my WORST, I bleed heavy & cramp like crazy, & I haven't had any cramps or anything , and if I had a cramp it was VERY minor & didn't last long , idk I'll just accept that I'm out the month , I have an extra test left & if I stop spotting etc then I'll deff take the other one as well , but for now idk not too hopeful as I was .

Hi. My nmae is Sissy. Ttc #1 for 15 years. I have 3 Beta HSD, a very rare form of CAH and PCOS. 37 years old. Have used and RE off amd on. Clomid resistant. Did O with 7.5mg of Femara by taking cd 3-12 for 2 cycles. Amh is great so is fsh. Just not getting our bfp. So docs are blaming the 3 Beta.

So. I've been stalking these forums for about 3-4 months, never really ready to commit to registering, but alas I am here. I have NOBODY to share this incredibly torturous TWW with. My wife is trying to get it but she just doesn't (until it's her turn). On my 3rd IUI 12 dpo, scared, sad, and pissed all at the same time. I'm at work just waiting for the bitch to show her bloody face! Wishing her away. Whew already it feels better to get that off. Good luck to all in the dreaded TWW with me.

Hi! I am new to this site and forum and am looking for someone I can talk to about my situation

As of yesterday my period has been two weeks delayed. My cycle has always been regular. I'm not sure whether not working out for 3 weeks and stress from grad school have affected my cycle. However, my husband and I had contact during my fertile period, hence the possibility of pregnancy so I took HPT. I had 6 negative HPT.

Two days ago, I decide to go back to the gym and workout.- I lifted weights (squats 15kg on each side, leg press 100 lbs) but did not intensely lifted. I am 4'11" and weighs 90 lbs. Was this a bad move? Today I started bleeding: (brown to light pink then dark red) accompanied by mild cramps that feels like normal period. I couldn't tell whether I am just experiencing a late period or is this a miscarriage (even if I have been getting negative results on HPT) I have never been pregnant and I don't have any doctor to consult to as of this moment.

Can you please help me understand the situation? thank you!

Hi my husband and I have been trying for #1 for 3 years and ive just started temping this month. Can anybody give me advice on my chart. I didn't temp in the beginning of the cycle so I'm sorry there isn't much to go on. I'm 6dpo today and I definitely ovulated on the 16th.
Thanks in advance and baby dust to all!!
6c1ed3

Well here I am back again after a round of progesterone and clomid. Feeling a little defeated. The clomid did exactly what it was supposed to do, and we timed BD'ing right and everything, but still AF came. I think we are going to stop trying for a while. :(

I completely understand. Right as I was losing hope I for a bfp, it didn't last... But it gave me a tiny bit of hope :) good luck to you!

Hi ladies! I am 41 and my husband is 45 so we are a little older but docs say we are good to go healthwise (haven't done and likely won't do any fertility testing, but who knows).

We are in our 4th cycle of TTC. This is the first cycle where I OPK'd and temped and thankfully they coincided - turns out I ovulate 11/12 days into the cycle rather than 14 as I thought. We timed things the night before the OPK and the night of the OPK so we figure we've given it our best shot this cycle.

It seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant and I am happy for them, just wish it was me lol. It seems like there is lots of chatter here so I joined up as I have no one to talk to about this stuff.

I am about 6 days past the OPK smiley face and have had cramping for the last day (abdomen and back) no spotting or anything, just cramping. I am trying not to read into anything as it seems most TWW symptoms are very similar to what I experience before AF. AF is due (and I hope she stays away) on 11/25. I thought about using my last EPT on Thanksgiving, but if it is a BFN I don't want to ruin Thanksgiving for myself or my husband so I will wait it out. Last cycle was tough as AF came on our anniversary (as scheduled).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->