Welcome to Pregnancy Over 35

Hello everyone! I'm Christina, it's been awhile since I've been on here, I have a daughter turning 3 end of August and just found out I am pregnant, about 4.5 weeks :) feels good to be back on Baby and Bump!

I'm 35 and about 4 weeks pregnant with our fourth child. This will be it for us so I am hoping to be able to enjoy this pregnancy. We are due April 28th 2014 and I am hoping for my first natural birth as I have had three inductions. Last bite at the apple. Hoping it is a good one.

Hi--new to BandB. I'm 38 and expecting #3. Happy to be here!

Hi all. I am 40 in 6 days and exactly 4 weeks pregnant today. Cautiously optimistic that this pregnancy will stick but will definitely be less nervous to get through the next couple of weeks without incident. We were very very very lucky and got pregnant our first real month of trying so it doesn't seem quite real yet.

hi, just wondering if anyone on here feel the same. i am 42 and am approx 6-8 wks pregnant. i have 3 daughters from a previous marriage my eldest is 20, 19 and 15 so a huge gap. i have been with my current partner for almost 8 years so this is a very welcome shock, but i am also very nervous. i have read about the problems that women over 40 can encounter and to top it off i have type1 diabetes, so im not exactly a straightforward case! does anyone else worry, i really want to enjoy this pregnancy and dont want to ruin it by panicking all the way through!

Hi everyone. I'm 37 and pregnant with my 3rd, a little girl. This pregnancy has been a scary roller coaster but now I'm feeling excited and starting to enjoy it. All genetic test and scans have come back great. Anybody else on the scary coaster?

Hi all :flower: I'm currently pregnant with number 5 (about 8 weeks, I get to see the doctor next week). My oldest is currently 15, so we have a nice big spread.

I'm a little worried because my last pregnancy (3 years ago) was kind of rough (lots of pain) and this one is already starting out challenging. I hope I can make it until October!

Hi ladies
I am 38, three kids already. Ready for number 4. It's been 9 years since I was pregnant. I'm nervous and excited.
Just wanted to say hi. Looking forward to getting to know you all

Really thankful for places like this, it's so good to know we are not alone!

Hearing other stories is so encouraging :flower:

:happydance:
Firstly congratulations on your pregnancy :flower:

After listening to the members feedback, Pregnancy 35+ is now here. We hope you find the addition to BabyandBump useful for all the support you are looking for on your expecting journey.

The BabyandBump Team

x

:hi: I just found out I'm pregnant with #2 and I'm 35 (will be 36 at the end of May).

Thanks for this forum. As a mom of six now this pregnancy feels different than all my others. glad I can chat with women in my situation.

Thanks for this group, it's nice to chat with ladies in the same mind set😀

Firstly congratulations on your pregnancy :flower:

After listening to the members feedback, Pregnancy 35+ is now here. We hope you find the addition to BabyandBump useful for all the support you are looking for on your expecting journey.

The BabyandBump Team

x

Hi,

I am 35 and freaking out. in 2008 I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks. I haven't tried for a baby since. Now I am 6 weeks pregnant and my symptoms are not very strong. My GP referred me to a midwife so I am supposed to wait for her to contact me. I am scared and panicked as I so want everything to be good with this pregnancy.
I am confused as right now I have no idea about who my midwife is and I wish I could just know how things stand. What shall I do?
Waiting is driving me crazy :wacko:

:hugs: mariaalina. Sorry you're feeling stressed. Hopefully you get your midwife info soon. Congrats on your pregnancy.

Hello, my name is Sarah. I am pregnant with my 2nd. I am going to be 35 in November and my peanut is due 2/24/16. I am so tired of hearing about my advanced maternal age. It is not like I am 80 having a baby haha. I am looking for a place to get to know people who I can talk to about my pregnancy. And I mean everything about it. No one understands what I am going through. I no longer have a bff because we have different views on things and she decided she did not want to be my friend anymore. I have a loss. I lost my little boy Camron at 13 weeks in 2012 and i have a 7 year old son who is over the moon with the idea of being a big brother. Excited to get to know you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->