Welcome to Pregnancy Over 35

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Firstly congratulations on your pregnancy :flower:

After listening to the members feedback, Pregnancy 35+ is now here. We hope you find the addition to BabyandBump useful for all the support you are looking for on your expecting journey.

The BabyandBump Team

x

Thanks for starting this group! Nice to have a little place of our own :thumbup:

Do you think 'Pregnancy 35+' or 'Pregnancy Over 35' is better? I'm think the later? :)

Do you think 'Pregnancy 35+' or 'Pregnancy Over 35' is better? I'm think the later? :)

I think Pregnancy over 35. Pregnancy 35+ sounds like they've been a very busy lady indeed!!! Lol :rofl:

I think Pregnancy over 35. Pregnancy 35+ sounds like they've been a very busy lady indeed!!! Lol :rofl:

:rofl:

35+, you'd have to be a dog :rofl: Do you know dogs are only pregnant for 60-odd days???? That's my useless fact for the day :blush: but at least it's better than an elephant at 18 months :rofl:

Pregnancy over 35 sounds good to me... what a fantastic addition to the forum x

Thank you so much for listening.

Pip x

Wobbles, is there a reason why our signatures won't post in this forum or is it just a temporary thing?

Once again, many thanks. It feels like coming home and being able to take my shoes off!!

Pip x

wow, our very own geriatric ward! thanks guys, this is great and very much appreciated.

Oh, how fantastic. Cant wait to get pregnant again and join you ladies here. I'll get knocked up and be right back!

Thank you for us older ones who are pregnant. I was and am going to try again and I will have a home.... Yeah!!

Wobbles, is there a reason why our signatures won't post in this forum or is it just a temporary thing?

Once again, many thanks. It feels like coming home and being able to take my shoes off!!

Pip x
Someone switched them on ... When a new forum is created the default is the signatures off and we ALWAYS forget without fail :lol: x

Glad to see this! Hopefully I'll be here soon!

Thank you and I hope I am here soon, well I am already here but really really here i hope soon :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->