Waiting (impatiently...)

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Bree and I’ve been around this forum for a loooong time although never this particular thread. I have three amazing kids (Lottie 5 1/2, Madden 3 1/2 and Ireland who is 22 months)

By all accounts I thought I was done having babies. My hubby is done. Until I had a pregnancy scare and realised that deep down I really did hope that I was pregnant and that maybe I wasn’t as done as I thought.

My husband and I got married earlier this month and I mentioned it to him that I would like him to think about having another. He has always been 10000% against having another. He said he’d think on it and eventually came back and said yes - but with the proviso that we move to a bigger rental home first (we need a 4 bedroom house desperately!) and then we’ll look to try in January (but if it happens sooner I won’t be mad )

My biggest fear is that hubby changes his mind. Sometimes he says things and I think maybe he’s not sure - for example he got angry at me the other day for talking about what style names he likes but on the other hand he said I could buy these beautiful Muslin wraps that were on clearance yesterday if I wanted for the baby. I did say if it’s really not something he wants or he thinks he might change his mind he needs to express that so that I don’t get my hopes up, but he said it’s ok and he won’t change his mind - he just needs some time to wrap his head around it.

I need to stop myself from buying all the baby things. Anyone else? Or are you guys stocking up. I have most of what I need from my other 3 but I’d like to invest in a new pram and a new breastpump (I’m currently breastfeeding my 22 month old and the Medela I have is pretty useless)

Welcome back and hope it won't take long to conceive.

Welcome back and hoping you won’t have to wait too long!

I’ll have a fair bit of baby stuff to get as stupidly after a chemical last year I went through a phase of clearing stuff out thinking we were done. Then we changed our minds :dohh:. Regret it now but at least if our upcoming FET works I’ll have the fun of choosing everything again :lol:

Thanks ladies!! I’m excited to be back. Hubby was adamant that we wouldn’t try until 2021 but the excitement got to me (and my pestering got to him) aaaaand now we’re trying next month hahahah.
I’ve had my implanon removed (it was lost so I needed a minor surgery to have it removed) and I’m going to schedule an appointment to have my IUD removed (the gynaecologist put it in as he thought the lost implanon was probably not working)

Good luck hon.

Welcome back hun!
We are wtt our last (definitely) Feb next year, my hubby would keep going but I feel at peace knowing our next is our last. Our youngest only turned 1 last week so have got plenty of boys clothing/toys/moses basket etc etc but I will be having a new pram as I gave ours away to a friend who needed one.
Fingers crossed it wont take us long to catch, I cant wait to start poas :haha:

Thanks ladies!! I’m excited to be back. Hubby was adamant that we wouldn’t try until 2021 but the excitement got to me (and my pestering got to him) aaaaand now we’re trying next month hahahah.
I’ve had my implanon removed (it was lost so I needed a minor surgery to have it removed) and I’m going to schedule an appointment to have my IUD removed (the gynaecologist put it in as he thought the lost implanon was probably not working)
Yay exciting news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"