TTC and Beyond!

I will probably next cycle or the on after. Since I'm not on meds I see no point in temping. I do not o correctly on my own, when we come up with a plan after talking to the re I will likely temp again.

Nikki, have you thought about making just a 'blank' facebook basically to add to the group so we can talk to you on there? I know everyone misses you like crazy, it's just so much more convenient for most people to get on there so a lot don't frequent the boards anymore :/ I hope you and Alia are getting along great! <3

Well I had a job interview today, I think it went well. They asked a lot more personal questions and less typical interview ones. I should hear by the end of next week. I wish I had a baby and didn't have to worry about getting a new job to pay for a baby.

Katrina :hugs: glad it went well! Keeping everything crossed you get it! Can you go over what is happening at your appointment again in a couple weeks? I know, I suck, I've been trying really hard to follow along but have been slacking :/

No you don't suck. It's just the referral appointment, she goes over health history. Decides what tests are going to happen and what plans she has for us.

Cassidy- I miss you all too! DH said I can join the FB group via his FB page (no need to check out his page as he isn't a FB person either- ever since the struggle to conceive we both took down our original page). I don't want to connect it to my phone, but I can check from a computer at work/home. Rachel is helping set me up to join.

Wow quiet on here! I have super bad pms, dh cousins are in town and didn't give notice. So we are eating breakfast tomorrow, I was irritated. I actually have been grumpy most of the week. It is bad, oh and pregnancy announcements on fb do not help! A girl from high school has three kids with three different dad's and is pregnant again.

It's okay, I expect some more announcements soon. I just can't delete fb, my sister lives overseas and it's so easy for us to keep track of each other.

Urgh that sucks Katrina. I found hiding people from my newsfeed was a great help plus I had a massive clear out!

I have done quite a few clear outs, I think another maybe in order.
Dh and I went to the apple orchard today, it was a lot of fun. I'll have pictures on fb later. I came home to the most adorable new shorthorn calf his color is so cute! He is roan with a white spot on his head. :)

That's so special Katrina... Like horses, they don't "need" humans assistance?

Usually no, once in awhile they do need help especially the first time. but 95% of them dont

Thats fun Katrina love the pics of fall!! Sorry about the announcements on fb...I've started unfollowing people that annoy me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->