TTC and Beyond!

morganwhite7

AngelMommy~ Preggo w/ #2!
Reaction score
HELLO ALL :cloud9:

My name is Morgan. (If you see this you know me :))

Umm this is where we rattle on about heartbeats, ultrasounds, morning sickness, maternity clothes, preggo food, baby names, registries, symptoms, trimesters, gender scans, kicks, worries, bump pics etc. etc. !!! (...to name a few :blush:)

And this is where we can stay together and share our journeys with everyone who'd like to pop in and see what's up on the pregnancy side of things. I wish you all LOTS of babydust and I can't wait to watch you all get your BFPs!!! (bc it WILL happen and it will be awesome :))

:dust:

THE GIRLS- (over halfway there!) Due Date:
*Bubs- Emily.....................BORN 10/31/13! :blue: Gabriel James
*Goldstns- Nikki................. BORN 1/05/14! :pink: Alia Makayla
*Waves- Amanda................ BORN 3/06/14 :pink: Leah Katherine
*Ingodshand- Sarah...............BORN 4/02/14! :blue: Evan Allan
*TTC- Rachel...................... BORN 3/03/14!:pink: Eliana Rae
*Disney- Kara...................... BORN 4/14/14!:pink: Makayla May ... 4/30/15
*mwhite7- Morgan..................... BORN 4/24/14!:pink: Marley Jaye
**Jury- Julie............................. BORN 4/14/14!:pink:/:blue:Olivia Lynne/Grayson Lucas
*MrsAMK- Molly.............................. BORN 4/26/14! :blue: Gabriel Silas
*Pdx- Sonia.................................... BORN 6/07/14! :pink: Sara
*asmcsm- Ashlee............................ BORN 6/12/14!:pink: Lux Adele
*CantHrdlyWait- Britt...................... BORN 6/23/14!:pink: Harper Grace
*Clynn11- Cassidy.......................... BORN 8/13/14!:pink: Zuri Lynn
*HWPG- Mirolee...............................BORN 7/28/14!:blue: Aleksandr Julian
*KirbyT16- Kayla.............................. BORN 8/15/14!:pink: Harper
*frsttimemama- Sandy..................... 9/26/14:blue:
*STG- STG! :).................................10/13/14
*Kiamaria83- Colette.......................10/18/14
*brunettebimbo- BB.........................1/17/15:blue:
*Prgirl_11- Marie.............................2/24/15
RobertRedford- Amanda
Cowgirl07-Katrina
Lotalaughs16- Brittney................ 4/17/15
NDT- Nichole

(If for some reason I forgot ANYONE, just ask and I'll update!! :))

Feel free to post whatever girls.. I talk a LOT during the day!

But as for now.. It takes a lot to grow a bean so goodnight. Talk to you all after my vomiting episode tomorrow morning lol.

SCAN in 11 hours!!!!!!!!!! :) :happydance: :)

Im sooo here with u girls...im goin to rant abt my ttcing too... :)

Woohoo Sonia! There's one of ya!

Yay glad this worked <3

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SCAN TOMORROW MORGAN <3 I'll be thinking of you and stalking for an update from work.

My scan (NT scan) and bloodwork is Friday. My scan appointment is at 12:00 and I'm so anxious to see the baby again. Last time I saw him/her was around 7 or 8 weeks and they looked like a little blob still.

I thought I felt the first flutters today on my first break at work. I was just sitting there drinking a soda and eating a Twix (I'm so healthy, let me tell you!) when I felt little tap-tap-taps, morse code-like. It happened quite a few times and then stopped completely. It could have been blood flow or gas or something else but it was down lower and felt like those first movements you tend to feel so I'm hoping to have it happen again when I lay down to sleep tonight to confirm it for me :)

One of my co-workers is pregnant with her 4th and due in December. She's moving to Seattle once the baby is born so a couple of our co-workers mentioned wanting to throw her a baby shower in the break room during our shift one day. We did that for an old co-worker years ago. It was from 2-4 and there was cake/food/etc and everyone just came throughout their shift or stopped up during the day to drop off presents and visit the mom. Well anyway, they mentioned planning one for her and said shortly afterward they found out I was pregnant so want to make it a joint baby shower. It's going to have to be in November because that's around when the other mom will be going on mat leave/leaving the store but I should know the gender by then so it's a-okay with me! I love baby showers haha.

Awwww glad we have stalkers :)

Ok, first preggo question lol...is it normal to feel sick everyday and then one day barely be sick at all??? I just worry it's a bad thing. I also worry my boobs aren't changing enough yet lol

What does closed mean at the top of this thread? Is it only for those who know about it?

As for fluctuating symptoms - TOTALLY normal. There are so many things that factor into certain symptoms & nausea is definitely one of them. Hormones fluctuate which in turn makes the level of symptoms fluctuate.

In my March Monkeys thread, that's been a common question the last several weeks & every single girl said they asked their doctor if they should be worried and the doctors just laughed and told them it's all part of the ride. For now, just take joy in the sickness-free days because we never know how many days we're going to have that we don't want to throw up lol.

13 weeks... although I think these pictures are deceiving because I woke up yesterday morning with a pretty flat belly. Figured it was just bloat and would go away when I slept like usual but I woke up this morning with a bump. I still think it's bloat lol.

Attachments

• 13weeks-1.jpg
    13weeks-1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
  • 13weeks-2.jpg
    13weeks-2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
13 weeks... although I think these pictures are deceiving because I woke up yesterday morning with a pretty flat belly. Figured it was just bloat and would go away when I slept like usual but I woke up this morning with a bump. I still think it's bloat lol.

That looks like a bump to me :) Beautiful!

I'm hereeeeeeeeeee!! :)

Amanda- I can't wait to have a little bump but soooo excited to actually feel the baby OMG that must be so fun!!

Julie- I sure hope that's normal because is was miserableeeee all vacation but now these past two days have been okay. I'm sure it will come back!! Haha!!

Morgan-thinking about you sweetie!! Can't wait to see your little picture!! Big hugs!!

ok so going to follow this so hopefully when i get my bfp i can just jump right over :)

Awww I love still seeing you girls pop in :)

Waves-thanks! I spent all weekend reading about miscarriages and they said if preggo symptoms stop to call your doc. So of course I worried a little lol I still peed a lot yesterday though! Lol. Your bump is totally cute! I can't wait to have a bump, right now I'm just starting to feel fat...

I have 2 wks until my scan...that's too long!!! I'm so impatient...

stalking! will read when my heart is strong, wont when i cant. and moving here in a snap when i see those two lines, so be ready for that!

I can't wait for you to join us here Mirolee!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->