Successful pregnancy charts - Compare to your own!

hiya everyone just wanted to let you know that if you do happen to take your temp earlier or later than usual, as long as it's within a few hours there is an adjuster you can use to calculate your correct value if you go to google and type in "bbt adjuster"... there we go, not more sleepless nights :)

my chart is looking way different to my previous cycles.. i normally get a sharp rise in temps from 35.85 all the way up to 36.7c within 2 days, but i'm 5dpo and my temps are much lower! no idea what it means, it looks similar to cycle #3 i think, but with similar value range to cycle #4.. in my opinion anyway lol

grrrrrrrrrrr clueless :dohh:

hiya everyone just wanted to let you know that if you do happen to take your temp earlier or later than usual, as long as it's within a few hours there is an adjuster you can use to calculate your correct value if you go to google and type in "bbt adjuster"... there we go, not more sleepless nights :)

my chart is looking way different to my previous cycles.. i normally get a sharp rise in temps from 35.85 all the way up to 36.7c within 2 days, but i'm 5dpo and my temps are much lower! no idea what it means, it looks similar to cycle #3 i think, but with similar value range to cycle #4.. in my opinion anyway lol

grrrrrrrrrrr clueless :dohh:

Thanks for that! I've got a link for an adjuster like that, I'll add it on! My chart was very different to all others and it was my lucky month so different is good!!! :thumbup: xx

Check out this BFP

flattest temperature I've ever seen!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGalleryCache/chart129239-0.png

My chart looks nothing like those.... Every morning at 8am i have a set temp of 97.60 I just started tracking on CD8 of this cycle so its only been a few days, But Is this normal? Also when I ovulate my temp will change or before i ovulate my temp will go up or down??? Im confused, sorry new to all this charting stuff!

Check out this BFP

flattest temperature I've ever seen!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGalleryCache/chart129239-0.png

Ok im starting to get it now... Thats what my chart looks like!!!!

So temp drops when the egg is released? then goes up until your period arrives?

yeap.

temp drop mid month means you are releasing egg, or about to.
temp up 1-2 days later, means ur ovulation is confirmed
when temp starting to drop around 12-14dpo, that means you'll be getting period
if stays up pasts 14 dpo, take preg test

yeap.

temp drop mid month means you are releasing egg, or about to.
temp up 1-2 days later, means ur ovulation is confirmed
when temp starting to drop around 12-14dpo, that means you'll be getting period
if stays up pasts 14 dpo, take preg test

Ok thank you so much now I actually know what im looking for lol. Oh I hope my Temp doesnt drop again after I ovulate!

many more charts added today! Thanks ladies!! xx

I am expecting my 2nd baby, these charts really helped me compare to mine.

Click on my BBT chart at the bottom to see it. Good luck to all those still trying
:dust::dust::dust:

I am expecting my 2nd baby, these charts really helped me compare to mine.

Click on my BBT chart at the bottom to see it. Good luck to all those still trying
:dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations! :wohoo:

I'll add your chart now! Thank you and all the best for a happy and healthy 9months xx

These are very intereting to look at. It seems the temperatures on the BFP charts just keep going up and up most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->