***September testing group***

Will catch up a bit later but just wanted to jump on quickly.
So cd10 today temps are still up because of the bug so I’ve left it as a open triangle.
But I did some opks and they are nearly peak.
Had a big glob of ewcm too.
I expect my chart will be messed up because of the bug. Will bd tonight and when I get peak but thinking these could be peak later today or maybe tomorrow.
Be stocked if it is because I really thought it would be late with the maca but I’m cd10 so could be ovulating a few days early. And I’m ok with that. FAE95AD1-E578-4B91-BB5D-3B1DEE869BC1.jpeg

Will catch up a bit later but just wanted to jump on quickly.
So cd10 today temps are still up because of the bug so I’ve left it as a open triangle.
But I did some opks and they are nearly peak.
Had a big glob of ewcm too.
I expect my chart will be messed up because of the bug. Will bd tonight and when I get peak but thinking these could be peak later today or maybe tomorrow.
Be stocked if it is because I really thought it would be late with the maca but I’m cd10 so could be ovulating a few days early. And I’m ok with that. View attachment 1111709

Oh so close :) fingers crossed be darker abit later xx

Those opks I posted were dry as I had forgot about them lol.
But just did more and so close.
Hopefully be peak later or tomorrow.
12E5430A-65D4-4856-B127-1CF4C56C9BBD.jpeg

Thank you for the reassurance ladies. God these early days are nerve racking.

@Suggerhoney yay!! They look well on their way. I’ve got everything crossed for you that this is the one. Can’t wait to see those peaks

Thanks ladies hopefully peak will be later today.

just caught up on the Thread. @ehjmorris im gutted to read your update and that on top of a funeral is horrible.
Take all the time you need love. Will miss you. <3

Tests are looking great ladies.
Hopefully sticky beans.

So just got my peak yay. Hardly no cm at the moment tho, I had loads earlier but haven’t managed to bd yet. Will try to tonight and hopefully there is cm up there still.
Looks like ovulation will be tomorrow cd11,
Gonna test again later to see if any darker. Please ignore the pink one they are shit. Just using them to use them up. They only got this dark last cycle when had peak on the others. They were just cheap crappy ones from eBay.
Test line coming up strait away tho.
ECDD0747-A4D9-4E58-8613-D1417C2AF27B.jpeg

These are my tests today at 15dpo. Should they not be matching the control line by now?? I know their still nice and dark but I’m worried they should be darker at this stage.
View attachment 1111707

I'm sooo glad to know you here! We're soo similar! I also keep thinking when will my test line be as strong as the control line. It's been such a long time since I had a successful pregnancy, I don't remember when my lines got equally dark anymore. Today's almost over and it would mark the first day I haven't peed on a stick since I had my first bfp!! lol. I really hate the ups and downs of POAS. Can't change anything anyways.

So just got my peak yay. Hardly no cm at the moment tho, I had loads earlier but haven’t managed to bd yet. Will try to tonight and hopefully there is cm up there still.
Gonna test again later to see if any darker. Please ignore the pink one they are shit. Just using them to use them up. They only got this dark last cycle when had peak on the others. They were just cheap crappy ones from eBay.
View attachment 1111715

Yay! That's definitely positive!!!! Wow. Looks like you're ovulating earlier this cycle! Exciting! I always have / had long cycles so it's nice to not have to wait forever for ovulation. Happy BDing!

View attachment 1111715

yay!! They look fab. I’ve got a good feeling about this cycle for you. Go catch that eggy :dust:

I'm sooo glad to know you here! We're soo similar! I also keep thinking when will my test line be as strong as the control line. It's been such a long time since I had a successful pregnancy, I don't remember when my lines got equally dark anymore. Today's almost over and it would mark the first day I haven't peed on a stick since I had my first bfp!! lol. I really hate the ups and downs of POAS. Can't change anything anyways.

Good for you not testing today hun. I wish I could but I can’t stop now :dohh:
My frers arrived a few hours ago so I took one of those and my other cheapies. My clinical guards not great and they used to be my good ones when I fell with Ollie, so if it wasn’t for that one I’d be satisfied that I could maybe start to relax. But I am pleased with my one step and the frer is slightly darker than the control line. Looking back I got my 2-3 on the digital on 15dpo but I can’t bring myself to do it because if it still says 1-2 I know I’ll freak. Will maybe take it Monday so it will have been a whole week between.
These are mine this evening 15dpo
4D023410-1947-4F99-B2D7-6078348DC7B5.jpeg

Yay! That's definitely positive!!!! Wow. Looks like you're ovulating earlier this cycle! Exciting! I always have / had long cycles so it's nice to not have to wait forever for ovulation. Happy BDing!

Thanks love.

yay!! They look fab. I’ve got a good feeling about this cycle for you. Go catch that eggy :dust:

Good for you not testing today hun. I wish I could but I can’t stop now :dohh:
My frers arrived a few hours ago so I took one of those and my other cheapies. My clinical guards not great and they used to be my good ones when I fell with Ollie, so if it wasn’t for that one I’d be satisfied that I could maybe start to relax. But I am pleased with my one step and the frer is slightly darker than the control line. Looking back I got my 2-3 on the digital on 15dpo but I can’t bring myself to do it because if it still says 1-2 I know I’ll freak. Will maybe take it Monday so it will have been a whole week between.
These are mine this evening 15dpo
View attachment 1111717

Thanks love. Not BD yet and dh has fallen asleep. I’m gonna have to wake him lol.
He won’t mind if it’s to bd because he has a mega high drive. Unlike me who has no drive lol.

tests look so good. That Frer is darker than mine went with the miscarriage. Mine only got to matching lines from 13dpo and stalled.
I got a line stealer on a Femometer test and very close to matching lines on other ics at 17dpo but with my son I had matching lines on ICs at 14dpo.

Hoping for the same progression I had with my son if we catch again.
Even tho I don’t think I would be able to relax a bit until I see it on a scan. Even then I’ll still be worried because I lost my first at nearly 11 weeks after seeing it on a scan.

Oh gosh I’m gonna be so scared if and when we do fall. So scared to lose again:-(

Thanks love.

Thanks love. Not BD yet and dh has fallen asleep. I’m gonna have to wake him lol.
He won’t mind if it’s to bd because he has a mega high drive. Unlike me who has no drive lol.

tests look so good. That Frer is darker than mine went with the miscarriage. Mine only got to matching lines from 13dpo and stalled.
I got a line stealer on a Femometer test and very close to matching lines on other ics at 17dpo but with my son I had matching lines on ICs at 14dpo.

Hoping for the same progression I had with my son if we catch again.
Even tho I don’t think I would be able to relax a bit until I see it on a scan. Even then I’ll still be worried because I lost my first at nearly 11 weeks after seeing it on a scan.

Oh gosh I’m gonna be so scared if and when we do fall. So scared to lose again:-(

lol, my dh would love to be woken up in that way. I hope you manage to cover both nights. I missed ovulation night with this one. Was gutted and thought it would lessen my chance. We did the night before when I got my peak and the day before they turned positive and obviously that was enough. I still can’t believe we did it on the first try. That’s only ever happened once before but that was during the first cycle we started trying for Ollie. I didn’t ovulate until cd54 I think it was but it ended in my first chemical. That then caused an even longer 117 day cycle where I didn’t ovulate at all. Had 3 more chemicals before he stuck. So it was a tough 12 months trying for him. Hermione took 18 months because I wasn’t ovulating at all for the first year. I tried Angus castus in the end and that worked for me. So I really thought I’d be in this for a while again. Bought way to many tests as I was prepared for it to take a while. I just pray everything continues well and this baby is healthy. After losses it’s just impossible not to worry. We worry at the beginning over our tests, then waiting for that first scan. The whole 9 months you can never really relax because there’s always things to worry about. I just hope we all get our healthy little babies. I’m rooting for you

Last edited:
Thank you all so much!
I still don’t know what’s happening yet, my bleeding has slowed down to a light period and my tests are darker again.
I thought it was lighter yesterday but it wasn’t.
Again same as the ectopic so all I can do is wait and see. I was supposed to get my levels checked again today but will try tomorrow or Tuesday.
tests are:
TL - 29/9
TR - 30/9
BL - 1/10 - I thought it was lighter but it was maybe a smidge darker or the same
BR - today

F1B3851B-EB91-4416-A57A-30BA85DFB305.jpeg

Thank you all so much!
I still don’t know what’s happening yet, my bleeding has slowed down to a light period and my tests are darker again.
I thought it was lighter yesterday but it wasn’t.
Again same as the ectopic so all I can do is wait and see. I was supposed to get my levels checked again today but will try tomorrow or Tuesday.
tests are:
TL - 29/9
TR - 30/9
BL - 1/10 - I thought it was lighter but it was maybe a smidge darker or the same
BR - today

View attachment 1111720

Oh they are darker I have everything crossed that your levels are rising can I ask what they were last time (sorry if you already said) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->