*October Testing Thread*

@Teafor2 I caved today and tested. Because I wanted to & im sad about the result I think I want this more than I realised.
@babybears25 good luck for tomorrow!
@Alligator I think I can see something but I'm not sure, it wouldn't let me enlarge the pictures

20201001_080444.jpg

I know what you mean @Emsabub i was disappointed to see a BFN. I’ve never tested before 12dpo before so I’m not even sure when I’d see a BFP. Wish I’d waited a few more days now really :dohh:

Last edited:
Girls I know you shouldn't take tests apart but I swear I could see a second line. Not taking it for gospel yet but I hope so!

@Teafor2 I caved today and tested. Because I wanted to & im sad about the result I think I want this more than I realised.
@babybears25 good luck for tomorrow!
@Alligator I think I can see something but I'm not sure, it wouldn't let me enlarge the pictures

View attachment 1088411
I think I see a line, I also inverted for you upload_2020-10-1_10-14-11.jpeg
I use this app called checker, for me it was good because I could play around with the test, you can also upload it and ask all the others checking, it’s not like here with all the great people but while waiting for someone to answer here is has been enlightening. FX that you get a stronger line.

Thank you @Mum42crazy ! I was just about to download an app to do this then realised my power has been cut off by some workmen :dohh:
I've got some Clearblue early detect (I really wanted the countdown ones just for the countdown:haha:) might try those on Saturday!

Thank you @Mum42crazy ! I was just about to download an app to do this then realised my power has been cut off by some workmen :dohh:
I've got some Clearblue early detect (I really wanted the countdown ones just for the countdown:haha:) might try those on Saturday!
:dust:

Good luck!

5dpo. I was up late last night and I had a really sharp pain like really low down, near my cervix and deep inside. And it went on for maybe 10 minutes. It was strange because I wasn't thinking about it, I was distracted and it kept bothering me.
No discharge.
My tummy has settled down thank god. Feeling generally normal.

I'm enjoying following you all. Keep peeing on sticks so I can live vicariously till it's my turn hehe. Sending lots of luck and baby dust xx

@Emsabub you’re still so early so if I were you I wouldn’t get too discouraged yet! Especially if you think you may have seen a line :)

I just know if I test early and it’s bfn I won’t believe it anyway and if it’s a bfp I will be scared I’m imagining the faint line.

@Mum42crazy @Bevziibubble thankyou!
@Mummafrog that's so strange! If I could tell you it was your cervix closing getting ready to protect a little one I would! But here's hoping <3
@Teafor2 that's entirely true, but a part of you still thinks that it's over. You've got so much more willpower than me!

No symptoms anymore apart from still feeling wet and some lotiony sort of cm. I've never had this testing lark properly before, with my two girls they were complete surprises so I cant even say what dpo I was when I got them

Happy October 1st
:dust:

Will be stalking you all. Bought some kindle books to pass the time. Reading is an old fav of mine.

Praying for a patch of bfps for you all

@Emsabub I wouldn’t say it’s so much willpower as it is budget. After nearly a year and a half of trying the cost of pregnancy tests adds up. If I had an unlimited budget I’d probably be testing daily starting at 6 dpo! :haha:

@Emsabub I see it! Good luck I hope it gets darker! When will you test again?

I am 6/7dpo and I used a FRER ](*,)lol
Here the pic of a :bfn: :roll:

287E4860-591E-41C2-B592-AF0C6FFD62DD.jpeg

@FTale happy spooky month! Can you recommend any good books? It's about time I picked up something new
@Teafor2 I get you, hopefully this is the month!! The big two companies charge an absolute fortune, they can get away with it too when it's something that will always be in demand
@JJB2 thankyou! I did promise Tea I'd wait with her so I've been a bit naughty really :shy: I think I might just wait til Wednesday which is when period is due. But I also think I can see a shadow on yours unless its the indent

well I tested this AM to start Oct and bfn on FRER at 11dpo. I felt like I saw the same indent line that they seem to be famous for these days so not counting on it (and not counting on my eyes at all, they deceive me). Boobs still a bit sore but assuming that is just regular progesterone effects. In a way it may be a blessing since I was laid off just last week, but I am also still a bit sad. I think we will NTNP again next month, assuming I haven't found work (which is unlikely within a few weeks to ovulation!), it may not be perfect timing but the idea of not trying makes me sad. We want to add to our family and it looks like it's taking a longer time than with our daughter and our miscarriage (2 months each time and we're heading into month 5 assuming tests don't go positive which seems unlikely with a BFN on FRER at 11dpo).

Well I got a BFN today (10dpo). But I got BFNs with my first on 10dpo and 11dpo, didn't test on 12dpo, and got my BFP on 13dpo so I suppose there's still hope... AF is due Sunday, which would be 13dpo. I wish I had the willpower to not test... and of course we are going to be at my in-laws this weekend, so it would be nice to not make it weird by testing at their house, but I don't think I'll be able to hold off for that long.

I'm super bloated, my boobs are still sensitive on and off, and I've occasionally had some weird low cramping. Plus I'm super tired, and I'm nauseous this morning.

@rache_0785 have you caved and tested yet? you're 10dpo too right?
@Alligator have your tests arrived?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->