*October Testing Thread*

Hi ladies.. Hope your all well.. Had a couple of hot flushes today and I've got pelivc pain right low down by my pelvic bone is this normal does anybody get it at all??? Also had back pain last night.
I haven't had a normal cycle and ovulated for over 5 years.. Mixture of being on the pill and no monthy af..
I stopped my last clomid yesterday so just waiting to ovulate now

10dpo today and didn't test - a mini miracle for me. Waiting for my cheapies to arrive from Amazon today. I am sure I will test the moment they arrive haha! I have 2 FRER and a ton of digitals if I need confirmation. Not sure what to expect. Boobs not as sore as previous, it seems to fluctuate. Lots of creamy CM, hard to know if it's more than usual?? It's so hard to tell. We shall see!

@Danizzychar Good luck with ovulation!! I hope the clomid works for you!

Also, so excited for the ladies planning to test tomorrow! Wishing you all the best of luck!:dust:

I’ve reached the phase in my cycle where I’m feeling like it’s not going to happen this month. I asked dh if he had a feeling either way and he’s also not convinced this month is our month. He thinks we’ve both been too stressed and I kind of agree. But I always go through this phase and then usually regain hope around 12 dpo, so we’ll see how I feel then. :shrug:

4dpo... oh how it drags :coffee: I've been very bloated and bleh, but feeling a bit more normal today. I keep wanting cheese toasties which is what I craved last pregnancy but I don't really believe you can get symptoms this early to be honest. Fingers crossed though

No discharge at all. I have mild pelvic pain but I basically always have that :dohh:

Just ordered loads more pregnancy tests, frer and clearblue. I need lots in the cupboard to feel calm :haha:

Hey ladies!
I have been gone for a couple months now because I needed a surgery to remove endometriosis and a large uterine septum. We were finally able to ttc again this cycle and I had some ovulation pain this afternoon so will be testing in October.

Tag me in you post and let me know when you’ll be testing and/or if you have your bfp and I’ll update the list!

Good luck this month!

1 - babybears25, Alligator, Impatient27
3 - JJB2
4 - AlwaysAGodmom, mumofwon, rache_0785
6 - Mummafrog
7 - Teafor2, Emsabub, Turtlemad
9 -kksy9b
10 - BabyBrain80
14 - KatVM
17 - Bump288
19 - Suggerhoney
21 - hevalouaddict
26 - Danizzychar
27 - topazicatzbet

tbd - xMissxZoiex, kiwiberry​

Please can I be added for the 24th xx

I have no self control... not due Af till next wed but I poas anyway ](*,) I drive myself crazy.. anyway I did one this morn and nothing but this evening there is a shadow... it's so faint I'd say it's a evap and cant get it to show in a photo... will be poas prob everyday now till :witch: arrives... why do we do this to ourselves :?:?

I have no self control... not due Af till next wed but I poas anyway ](*,) I drive myself crazy.. anyway I did one this morn and nothing but this evening there is a shadow... it's so faint I'd say it's a evap and cant get it to show in a photo... will be poas prob everyday now till :witch: arrives... why do we do this to ourselves :?:?
Me neither Im 5/6dpo and tested today lol

FX for you ❤️

Oh sorry Suggerhoney, I meant to reply.

Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing that advice. I didn't realise that, I read online it can help thicken the uterine lining because it helps blood to flow to the uterus. But if doctors have advised against it I won't use it pre-conception.
Sending lots of luck to you xx

Me neither Im 5/6dpo and tested today lol
Its hard isnt it!! I promised myself if we started TTC again I wouldnt obsess like last time... but here I am... obsessing.. lol!

There's so many people who have commented since I last did so..

How is everyone doing?! And how many of you actually have the willpower to wait until your testing date? Cos I've got 3 early tests and I know I won't!

So I caved and tested three days early (again) :shock:

I have ICs while I wait for a FRER delivery tomorrow! Icould see lines so kept doing them (this was all within three minute window). An insight into my insanity with this many tests ;)

I did a FRER the day before though and NOTHING. I don’t have much experience with ICs so I’m not sure if these are Evap lines or if you can even get Evap lines within the time limit?

I’m either DPO12 or DPO6, as I had two LH peaks this month and my temps were confusing

Or is it line eyes

B41607C4-53BC-41BD-9A01-258FEA17711A.jpegB7DB449C-8B93-4623-88C9-13237D89714F.jpeg

@AlwaysAGodmom I think I can see something in the bottom picture but it’s hard to tell. Try testing again tomorrow and see if it gets darker!

@Emsabub I am just refusing to buy tests for now. If I don’t have them at home I won’t use them, but if they were just sitting in my bathroom I’d definitely end up testing too early.

I can’t believe I’m 8 dpo already! I have been very burpy the last few days which is very unusual for me. I’ve also been trying to eat more fermented foods though so it could be all the sauerkraut too.

@AlwaysAGodmom I think I can see something in the bottom picture but it’s hard to tell. Try testing again tomorrow and see if it gets darker!

@Emsabub I am just refusing to buy tests for now. If I don’t have them at home I won’t use them, but if they were just sitting in my bathroom I’d definitely end up testing too early.

I can’t believe I’m 8 dpo already! I have been very burpy the last few days which is very unusual for me. I’ve also been trying to eat more fermented foods though so it could be all the sauerkraut too.
Thanks Tea42! I think you are on to something with not having tests handy... testing early just drives me wild. Next month I’m not going to buy them until I miss my period!

9DPO - BFN for me...will test again tomorrow.

GL ladies testing! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->