*October Testing Thread*

Thanks ladies! I'll test whenever my cheapies arrive, I have some FRER but want to save them, I have a habit of going crazy with FRER which I now DEFINITELY can't afford hahah! I also feel nervous at the result. Ugh! I wish I could be excited.

Fingers crossed for you ❤️

@Suggerhoney I’m glad everything came back good for you! Hopefully your luck will improve this cycle :)

@Alligator Whichever way it goes I hope it works out for you. At least now you know it’s out of your control and either you will get a bfp or you won’t. If it’s positive you can be happy you’re going to have a beautiful baby and if not then at least you know that’s some stress off your shoulders until you figure out your work situation. :hugs:

I’m 5dpo and feeling normal. I had a dream the other night that I tested at 5dpo and got a super strong bfp so I just kept testing and testing and getting these strong lines but couldn’t believe it because I knew it was too early for implantation to even take place. Probably came from watching videos of live pregnancy tests on YouTube :)

@Suggerhoney I’m glad everything came back good for you! Hopefully your luck will improve this cycle :)

@Alligator Whichever way it goes I hope it works out for you. At least now you know it’s out of your control and either you will get a bfp or you won’t. If it’s positive you can be happy you’re going to have a beautiful baby and if not then at least you know that’s some stress off your shoulders until you figure out your work situation. :hugs:

I’m 5dpo and feeling normal. I had a dream the other night that I tested at 5dpo and got a super strong bfp so I just kept testing and testing and getting these strong lines but couldn’t believe it because I knew it was too early for implantation to even take place. Probably came from watching videos of live pregnancy tests on YouTube :)
Oooohh that sounds like something fun to watch! :)

Thank you Kiwi!

Tea Ive been watching those too, specifically the ones that are using the tests I've bought :oops: I've just finished work and convinced myself on the drive home my sore boobs were because of pregnancy. Hahaha no chance at 5dpo, didn't stop me wasting a frer though ](*,)

Thank you ladies.
I feel so much better now I have results and everything is normal.

@Emsabub I‘m glad I’m not the only one watching them! I really want to hold out for 14 dpo before testing but I’m not sure I’ll be able to.

@Turtlemad haha yeah it can be a problem. But at least it’s something positive!

Tea if you wait I will too! I woke up this morning very damp down there (sorry!), my other half thought I was up for it this morning it was that much, ahaha nope not really!

Hey everyone :)

Sorry I keep disappearing, it's when I get frustrated with my body and my cycles not playing ball.

I had ewcm on the 24th and 25th and then strong ovulation pains all day on the 26th. We did insems on the 25th and 26th.
But I never got a positive opk :( so I could not have ovulated but I'm still hopeful.

Today I'm counting myself as 3dpo and I'll be testing around the 6th I think.

Good luck everyone, whatever result you're hoping for xx

Hehe thank you :)

I meant to add I'm taking aspirin 75mg because I'm fat and I take it through pregnancy anyway but also it can help thicken the womb lining and prevent miscarriage so I think considering my hormones are not great it might help.
Also pregnacare (it was actually on a deal and cheap), vitamin D and extra folic acid, again because of my weight.

I feel quite hopeful this time but I know I shouldn't as I didn't even definitely ovulate.

I'm going to be trying to hold out testing until the 15th!.

I have my smear test tomorrow, fingers crossed we still have time to get DTD before I ovulate!. x

@Mummafrog I'll hold out hope for you that you did! Hopefully you get that result!
@Kiwiberry yep I know right?! It's hard to believe we were in the snowdrops 2019 group together so long ago! It feels like it anyway, also good luck & here's to your bfp getting stronger!
@xMissxZoiex they say sperm can live up to 5 days! Can you start trying straight after a smear? I don't know how it works, I think I'm due one this year saying that, if my local hospital allows it with all this stuff going on!

Bev you're so on top of all these posts being so positive, how do you do it?! You're amazing!
Girls I'm drinking so much more tea, does this mean I'm mature now? :Haha:
Also just now had a weird feeling in my uterus, like a strange pain I can't describe apart from a little uncomfortable!

Tea if you wait I will too! I woke up this morning very damp down there (sorry!), my other half thought I was up for it this morning it was that much, ahaha nope not really!
Okay deal! If I’m feeling weak I’ll let you know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->