*October Testing Thread*

@Suggerhoney Glad to hear you are finally on to a new cycle. I just remembered that a couple of years ago I started taking a b complex daily and it caused my luteal phase to jump from 13/14 days to 16 days in just 2 months. Have you added any new supplements in recently?

Hope you are all keeping well... Last day of clomid tomorrow.. Can anyone recommend a good ovulation kit.. Clear blue are expencive are they really worth it x

8dpo and actually quite scared to test. Not sure what I want, pregnancy would be complicated and terrible timing with me laid off :(

Hope everyone is doing good! I am 7 DPO and I'll be testing on 4th October. Does anyone around the same time have any symptoms?

This wait is stressing me out :-(

Jumping into this thread! Test date is October 9th please!

Hi ladies
Cd1 ladies. AF finally arrived at 18dpo.
My LP is normoly 16dpo max so I have no idea why my AF was late.

I've rang my doctors surgery and explained the situation and I have a doctor calling me this afternoon.
Praying I will not need to repeat the bloodtests.
I really dont want another month where we can't try:-(

I had the 2nd bloodtest done 10 days b4 AF instead of 7 its not that much difference so hopefully it will be OK.

A little worried my LP is always going to be 18 days now because thats to long and can mean PCOS.
Im now worrying about that.
I feel like I'm never going to get my rainbow.
My LP is always 15 to 16days max so hopfully it was just a one off.
So I spoke to the doctor and he said 10 days is fine, not only that I got my results

FSH normol
LH normol
Thyroid normol
Testosterone normol
And progesterone also normol.
They tested some other stuff as well and all results are normol and really good.

He really thinks I had a run of badluck and says even tho I had early losses the fact I got pregnant is a really good sign and he's sees no reason at all why I can't go on to have a healthy baby.

He did say at my age the chances of misscarrying is high but really believes I will fall pregnant again and have a healthy pregnancy.

I feel so happy and relieved.
Really looking forward to ovulation now and trying again.
I do still feel a bit anxious and worried incase I have more chemicals but hopfully I won't and the next time I fall pregnant its extra sticky and healthy.
[-o<:dust:

@Danizzychar I've been using Poundland ones, if you're from UK. But I've heard easy@home are good, wide strip too so easier to read I think.

@Alligator If you have an early test you might be able to see. But no matter what happens things work out in the end. I'm the same though not sure what to think if we have got pregnant but I know we'll somehow deal with it.

@rache_0785 I wish I was! 5dpo here right now (I think). If you've implanted by now maybe symptoms will start soon, but I remember with both my girls I had no symptoms at all!

@babybears25 no symptoms isn't always a bad thing ;) or as they say no news is good news?

@Suggerhoney that's amazing news! Ovulation day will be here before you know it, eek!

@Suggerhoney Glad to hear you are finally on to a new cycle. I just remembered that a couple of years ago I started taking a b complex daily and it caused my luteal phase to jump from 13/14 days to 16 days in just 2 months. Have you added any new supplements in recently?

Hi hon no I haven't hon. Ive not even opened the B supplements yet but im prob going to start them tommorow.
I also take folic acid and vitamin D and been taking them for 7 months.
Hopfully it was just a one off hon.
I've always come on my AF by 16dpo.
Maybe the anxiety about my blood results delayed my AF.

Full on bleeding now so definitely cd1.

Hope you are all keeping well... Last day of clomid tomorrow.. Can anyone recommend a good ovulation kit.. Clear blue are expencive are they really worth it x

Hi hon
I really like
Easy@home opks
Mommed
And wondfo
I really like them and on ure peak the test line goes darker than the control line so ure not sat scratching ure head wondering if they are positive or not.

I've ordered some pregmate opks and pregnancy tests but there a little late coming.
They shud be here by Wednesday latest.
Not sure what they are like but I will use them alongside my wondfo opks.

8dpo and actually quite scared to test. Not sure what I want, pregnancy would be complicated and terrible timing with me laid off :(

If u are pregnant hon u will work things out im sure.
When are u testing?
Im so sorry u have been layed off work.
Just remember everything happens for a reason. U won't know what it is yet but maybe there a better job for u in the future.
Hope u get the answers u want hon.
Thinking of you.
:hugs:

Hope everyone is doing good! I am 7 DPO and I'll be testing on 4th October. Does anyone around the same time have any symptoms?

This wait is stressing me out :-(

Good luck

@Danizzychar I've been using Poundland ones, if you're from UK. But I've heard easy@home are good, wide strip too so easier to read I think.

@Alligator If you have an early test you might be able to see. But no matter what happens things work out in the end. I'm the same though not sure what to think if we have got pregnant but I know we'll somehow deal with it.

@rache_0785 I wish I was! 5dpo here right now (I think). If you've implanted by now maybe symptoms will start soon, but I remember with both my girls I had no symptoms at all!

@babybears25 no symptoms isn't always a bad thing ;) or as they say no news is good news?

@Suggerhoney that's amazing news! Ovulation day will be here before you know it, eek!

Thank you so much hon.
Hopfully there will be lots of October :bfp::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Im 3/4dpo and Im so gassy :oops: and having some constipation

Thanks ladies! I'll test whenever my cheapies arrive, I have some FRER but want to save them, I have a habit of going crazy with FRER which I now DEFINITELY can't afford hahah! I also feel nervous at the result. Ugh! I wish I could be excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->