*October Testing Thread*

Gonna go lay on sofa in the lounge and try and get some sleep.
Love u all
God bless

@Kiwiberry I can see a line in the top test!

@AlwaysAGodmom I can see a line on yours too!

@Suggerhoney I’m sorry you’re having such a rough time. Ttc can really take it’s toll. I had a little bit of a meltdown last night as well. During it I asked dh if he is feeling frustrated or sad about it at all and he said ‘not yet’. I think it’s easier for him because it’s not him with the problems, it’s me.

@AlwaysAGodmom I see that!!! FX for you <3

@KatVM Good luck hun!!! I hope you catch that eggy!! :dust: :)

@Suggerhoney Enjoy your rest & I hope your migrain goes away :hugs:

Ladies, i have a Galaxy Note 10 but can never get it to focus right, this shouldn't be an issue with a phone like that. Any ideas how to fix it??

Not sure exactly where I am in my cycle. I had an early loss September 9th, AF not due till October 11th. I think I am maybe 10-13 DPO at the latest (i ovulated early after the loss). I've had super bloating for almost a week now (it would be my 4th, so expected to happen). The only time I get bloated is two days before AF or when I'm pregnant, so it honestly is alarming to me. It happened with my early loss last month as well only the lines didn't get darker and then I started bleeding.

What do you all think? I'm uploading the test I just took along with a comparison photo of one of the earlier tests I took.

I also compared the uploaded pictures with the ones that I have in my photo gallery, uploading them really does wash out a lot of the color.

View attachment 1088445 View attachment 1088446

I see it on the first pic :happydance:

Wow this thread seems to move so quickly! Congratulations to the ladies who have got bfps!!

With the wedding looking uncertain next year, we've come to the conclusion that we are no longer going to prevent a pregnancy! If this one doesn't work out (it was accidental after all) then I will be sad but at least I know we can properly enjoy ourselves not worrying!

Wow this thread seems to move so quickly! Congratulations to the ladies who have got bfps!!

With the wedding looking uncertain next year, we've come to the conclusion that we are no longer going to prevent a pregnancy! If this one doesn't work out (it was accidental after all) then I will be sad but at least I know we can properly enjoy ourselves not worrying!

Exciting! Fingers crossed for you!

7/8dpo and these are this morning tests
I think I have a severe case of eye line bc I see something on these test lol
I will teat again tomorrow morning

244BD4A5-16DF-4942-8E8C-8E9C0B8DD99B.jpeg B94D792F-5241-4500-9602-8B6C0EA4154E.jpeg

Smu :-=
So much for testing until tomorrow’s morning
I really dont trust the pregmate but why not use them lol :mrgreen:

C23449B3-0071-4D92-916D-A916FD43A911.jpeg 6B03D118-D948-49E7-9044-E2624E9BF724.jpeg 31A0142A-577F-4613-B182-3401B07A9F0F.jpeg

So many tests ladies! I think I see lines on all of them!

AFM I am 12dpo but could be 11dpo? Took an IC this am and it looked bfn but kept convincing myself of a shadow. Tossed it and looked again about 1-2 hours later and it dried with a clear line! I've never seen a dried line on these tests before (except when I was actually pulling positives with my daughter of course) and I've pulled many a test out of the trash to stare at it again hahaha. I don't know...I feel a bit terrified, I think I had come to grips with being out this month and it being for the best because I was laid off...so maybe seeing a line kind of panicked me a bit, even though it's also something I wanted?! Ugh feelings are so confusing.

Pics are on my phone so I'll upload in another message!

Top pic is a photo taken within like 10 mins, bottom photo is an hour or two later!

DB664894-859F-48BE-892D-921BF1E876C2.jpeg 8666DCC5-C0CB-4197-8EF7-E85BC03312CD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->