*October Testing Thread*

@Alligator Thank you!!

That was a bad dream indeed. I hope the niggles you are getting is a sign of implantation. Fx for you and have fun at the dollar store!!

FTale - I don't really understand about triggers and stuff...could you explain in simple language for me so I can look at your tests with more insight.

Alligator - sorry about the nasty dream but progesterone causes vivid dreams so could be a good sign! Hope you get your errands all done.

I feel so yukky..upset tummy and tired and my boobs are literally on fire today!..it's too early for symptoms so I have no idea what it's all about!!! but if I'm not pregnant this cycle I will eat my hat! lol
(I'm hoping I don't have some huge ovarian cyst of something that has messed up my hormones and is causing the breast pain)

Ooh Dee those symptoms sound promising!! <3 i feel like our bodies often 'know' before science says that they know, if that makes sense?

Weird stomach today feeling off and crampy but my errands are done! Got 5 dollar store tests too hehehe.

Ooh Dee those symptoms sound promising!! <3 i feel like our bodies often 'know' before science says that they know, if that makes sense?

Weird stomach today feeling off and crampy but my errands are done! Got 5 dollar store tests too hehehe.

Well it's weird because do you remember me saying that I just felt things were right after one of our BD's? lol It was way TMI at the time but it would be so wonderful if I really sensed something different.
I will look a real fool now if AF comes next week on schedule though!

Well it's weird because do you remember me saying that I just felt things were right after one of our BD's? lol It was way TMI at the time but it would be so wonderful if I really sensed something different.
Oh I feel that! Last cycle I felt so sure for like a week and then of course AF arrives hahah. I can't tell how I feel this cycle...not really sure either way!

I am super exhausted though!

FTale - I don't really understand about triggers and stuff...could you explain in simple language for me so I can look at your tests with more insight.

Alligator - sorry about the nasty dream but progesterone causes vivid dreams so could be a good sign! Hope you get your errands all done.

I feel so yukky..upset tummy and tired and my boobs are literally on fire today!..it's too early for symptoms so I have no idea what it's all about!!! but if I'm not pregnant this cycle I will eat my hat! lol
(I'm hoping I don't have some huge ovarian cyst of something that has messed up my hormones and is causing the breast pain)

Oh hey, sorry, its just a shot filled with the hcg hormone that forces your ovaries to release the mature follies. It will turn tests positive until it leaves blood stream. Then if pregnant it will slowly start to come back making tests stronger bfps.

I hope you feel better soon. And have a bfp to sport here soon.:hugs2:

@Alligator..same here feel so pregnant if I am honest but watch af come side kick me Saturday with a heavy flow. We need to find a way to bribe her to away for 9 months :winkwink:

Had a nap earlier this afternoon and also had weird vivid dreams - so strange!

Also it’s full on winter here and I’ve seen 2 lady bugs inside the house in the last week! Weird? Wonder if lady bugs mean anything lol

Promising signs! Good luck :) ❤️

Question, do pregmates pick up on raising LH levels or something? Blue handle.

I havent been using them to test out my trigger because at 9dptrigger I didnt get a line where as all other brands I got something at least or maybe because they take so long to dry I gave up too soon lol.

Well on a whim I took one last night and got a line that I dont have to squint at but this mornings test was faint. All my morning ones are fainter than the evening ones.

Ah, one more day of testing and I can call it quits.

Feeling better at the moment too. Took a big dose of chewable motrin and 50mg of benadryl last night because I was in so much pain with uncontrollable diarrhea. Benadryl constipates me and motrin kills inflammation......such peace. :flow:

Hope it lasts long enough for me to finish my work day.

Sending hope and hugs to everyone for wherever you are in your cycle. <3

Edited: adding I didn't get pregmate tests in the mail till 9dptrigger

Last edited:
Here are the pregmates from last night and this morning.(last one still drying)

Top last night
Middle fmu
Last 2hr hold after fmu

View attachment 1089670
Can definitely see lines...does that mean it’s still the trigger or possibly something new? What DPO are you? Hope your tummy feels better soon.

Not much to report from me this morning except boobs still sore and mild headache. I think I’ll only take note if boobs get significantly sorer. Will test later even though I’m only 7 DPO according to FF. Had some pully pains when turning over in bed but I have had similar in TWW before. I hate all the waiting ......

@Bevziibubble Thank you Bev!! I hope they are real...my eyes hurt from staring at them for differences lol Hugs

@Deethehippy I am 10dpo. No idea if its the trigger. Will know for sure by the morning though. Figure by 11dpo surely..lol

Your symptoms are smack on for early preggy signs. I cant wait for you to test more..lol and bfp at that. Hugs

@Bevziibubble Thank you Bev!! I hope they are real...my eyes hurt from staring at them for differences lol Hugs

@Deethehippy I am 10dpo. No idea if its the trigger. Will know for sure by the morning though. Figure by 11dpo surely..lol

Your symptoms are smack on for early preggy signs. I cant wait for you to test more..lol and bfp at that. Hugs
Wishing you so much luck..keep posting your tests for us. I hate when I get to 10 DPO because I know it’s judgement day.

Hi ladies
AF is here a day late.
I've not been in a good place at all tbh.
It just so horrible to have to go through another loss for the 4th time in a row.
I don't think its a progesterone problem as I had that checked and my temp remained high this time even though the tests turned negative.
I did test yesterday just to make double sure. And there was a very very faint line but obviously if this baby was sticky it wud be blaring positive.
And now I'm bleeding so it's all over.
I got a bit further this time 4+3 but just wish I wasn't going through this and was still pregnant with a healthy rainbow.

I have rang my doctors surgery and a doctor will be phoning me later. The receptionist was very sympathetic and said it sounds like I need to be referred to the hospital.

I just hope they don't find anything that will prevent me ever having a healthy pregnancy again.
Worst of all I'm gonna have to sit in a waiting room full of happy pregnant women.
Thats gonna be so hard.

Thanks for all the good wishes.
Congratulations to all those with there BFPs.
And good luck to those waiting to test.

:cry:

FX for you

Here are the pregmates from last night and this morning.(last one still drying)

Top last night
Middle fmu
Last 2hr hold after fmu

View attachment 1089670
I hope it’s the start of something for you

Hi ladies
AF is here a day late.
I've not been in a good place at all tbh.
It just so horrible to have to go through another loss for the 4th time in a row.
I don't think its a progesterone problem as I had that checked and my temp remained high this time even though the tests turned negative.
I did test yesterday just to make double sure. And there was a very very faint line but obviously if this baby was sticky it wud be blaring positive.
And now I'm bleeding so it's all over.
I got a bit further this time 4+3 but just wish I wasn't going through this and was still pregnant with a healthy rainbow.

I have rang my doctors surgery and a doctor will be phoning me later. The receptionist was very sympathetic and said it sounds like I need to be referred to the hospital.

I just hope they don't find anything that will prevent me ever having a healthy pregnancy again.
Worst of all I'm gonna have to sit in a waiting room full of happy pregnant women.
Thats gonna be so hard.

Thanks for all the good wishes.
Congratulations to all those with there BFPs.
And good luck to those waiting to test.

:cry:
FX they do something it’s not right having all these CP.

Well ladies I have a positive OKP so game on, last night did the deed and we will have round two tonight. I have a feeling because of the pain on my left side I’m going to ovulate very soon rather than 24 hour so 2 WW I will be ready for you but I also I am happy that my body is back to normal after the miscarriage :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->