*October Testing Thread*

FX for you

I hope it’s the start of something for you

FX they do something it’s not right having all these CP.

Well ladies I have a positive OKP so game on, last night did the deed and we will have round two tonight. I have a feeling because of the pain on my left side I’m going to ovulate very soon rather than 24 hour so 2 WW I will be ready for you but I also I am happy that my body is back to normal after the miscarriage :)

Thanks hon. And thanks Dee Dee

I will prob will still keep trying. But don't think I will be trying this cycle but maybe next, I'm hoping by then I will have some answers.

Can I add my chart to see if any of u that know charts well can see anything in my temp.
I really don't think it will be progesterone with my temps being and staying so high.
Plus I had my progesterone checked in September and all the other hormones and all was perfect.
20201027_130737.jpg

Thanks hon. And thanks Dee Dee

I will prob will still keep trying. But don't think I will be trying this cycle but maybe next, I'm hoping by then I will have some answers.

Can I add my chart to see if any of u that know charts well can see anything in my temp.
I really don't think it will be progesterone with my temps being and staying so high.
Plus I had my progesterone checked in September and all the other hormones and all was perfect.
View attachment 1089672
I don’t know anything about charting, I have such strange working hours that there is no point I hope someone else will be able to help

Sugger - I don’t know much about charting either, I’ve added mine if you want to compare but I am older remember, not sure if that affects it..I tend to run quite cold with my numbers compared to other ladies.

Im not sure if my boobs are as sore as yesterday or not. I’m grouchy and irritable today and just moaned at OH for eating a muffin and then scoffed one myself. Hormones! I think my monthly ‘symptoms’ are just progesterone tbh.

Tested this morning BFN.

336C27A9-27C4-4EE7-8913-E7E539614E8F.png

I’m so sorry sugger, the arrival of AF is so hard. Sending you love. Hoping you hear from the doctor soon. I am wondering if it’s your lining, that seems to be all that they haven’t checked. Fx you can get that checked!

Sorry about the BFN Dee but still very early days!!

I am 8dpo and didn’t even test today, I barely slept and my stomach is all off, so I was up a couple times to use the toilet overnight. Seriously got 2-3 hours of sleep, feel like a zombie today, and I just feel run down (probably because of little sleep LOL). Also hubby is mad at me, he struggles with mental health and substance abuse and was being totally irrational and paranoid last night and this morning and I called him on it, he doesn’t like one of my good friends and I met with her (social distance) last night and he didn’t like that and went on a paranoid spiral, I think he was drinking as well. I feel so down and over it this morning, we had been doing well but the last 3-4 days he’s slipping back to negative ways and I feel so down and out about it, and not sure how long I can stay on this rollercoaster, I’m just feeling over it today. He’s gone to work, I hope he’s in a better mindset when he gets home tonight and has sober time to think things over. We had counselling on Friday and were moving forward in a good direction and here 4 days later it’s so negative again. I hate it so much and not sure what else to do. It feels overwhelming, usually I’m more even keeled about it but it’s really overwhelming me today.

sorry that was long ladies -thanks for reading ♥️

I’m so sorry sugger, the arrival of AF is so hard. Sending you love. Hoping you hear from the doctor soon. I am wondering if it’s your lining, that seems to be all that they haven’t checked. Fx you can get that checked!

I am 8dpo and didn’t even test today, I barely slept and my stomach is all off, so I was up a couple times to use the toilet overnight. Seriously got 2-3 hours of sleep, feel like a zombie today, and I just feel run down (probably because of little sleep LOL). Also hubby is mad at me, he struggles with mental health and substance abuse and was being totally irrational and paranoid last night and this morning and I called him on it, he doesn’t like one of my good friends and I met with her (social distance) last night and he didn’t like that and went on a paranoid spiral, I think he was drinking as well. I feel so down and over it this morning, we had been doing well but the last 3-4 days he’s slipping back to negative ways and I feel so down and out about it, and not sure how long I can stay on this rollercoaster, I’m just feeling over it today. He’s gone to work, I hope he’s in a better mindset when he gets home tonight and has sober time to think things over. We had counselling on Friday and were moving forward in a good direction and here 4 days later it’s so negative again. I hate it so much and not sure what else to do. It feels overwhelming, usually I’m more even keeled about it but it’s really overwhelming me today.

Maybe you feel worse about it due to hormones? Not that I am belittling the situation but like I said in my post I shouted at OH for eating today and called him a ‘fat pig’ and then ate just as much! I think progesterone is at its peak post O today. I hope your DH is apologetic and in a better frame of mind later. And kudos for not testing yet.

I'm so sorry. Addiction is a horrible thing. I hope he can get help :hugs:

Last edited:
@Deethehippy oh my gosh symptoms sound so promising! Fx fx fx!

@topazicatzbet so sorry honey

@Suggerhoney oh sweetheart I'm so so sorry, I really hope you get an answer and your sticky baby the next cycle you try. This is just heartbreaking honey.

@Alligator oh girl, I am no stranger to addiction and the horrific thing it does to your mind when you're around it. I myself struggled with addiction for many years (but got sober way before kids) and I remember myself what a f@#%in' WACKADOODLE I was. I couldn't trust my own sense of reality, I was just such a mess. It's like you just can't mature/develop past a certain point when you're in the throes of addiction. They say that you get stuck at the age/developmental level you are when you start abusing substances... like if I started getting wasted and doing drugs at 15, I got myself stuck there until I got sober for good at 27. Oof. It's not totally straightforward like that, but in other ways it is. I am fully a different person now. I also lived with a man who was a devastating alcoholic (we moved in while he was sober, I had never seen him like that) and it was one of the most terrifying and soul-destroying experiences of my life. I will never forget that emotional spiral, wondering if he'd had a drink, if the "tone" of his texts or his voice on the phone was altered, and if so if it was because of booze, and what I was going to come home to, etc etc etc. And that was without kids in the picture! I truly understand.

@Alligator, are his paranoid spirals linked to substance abuse? As in, does he ever have a paranoid or mental health breakdown while totally sober? Or are they always triggered by booze/substances?

I truly truly relate and feel for you and am sending so many huge hugs.

@Suggerhoney oh sweetheart I'm so so sorry, I really hope you get an answer and your sticky baby the next cycle you try. This is just heartbreaking honey.

@Alligator oh girl, I am no stranger to addiction and the horrific thing it does to your mind when you're around it. I myself struggled with addiction for many years (but got sober way before kids) and I remember myself what a f@#%in' WACKADOODLE I was. I couldn't trust my own sense of reality, I was just such a mess. It's like you just can't mature/develop past a certain point when you're in the throes of addiction. They say that you get stuck at the age/developmental level you are when you start abusing substances... like if I started getting wasted and doing drugs at 15, I got myself stuck there until I got sober for good at 27. Oof. It's not totally straightforward like that, but in other ways it is. I am fully a different person now. I also lived with a man who was a devastating alcoholic (we moved in while he was sober, I had never seen him like that) and it was one of the most terrifying and soul-destroying experiences of my life. I will never forget that emotional spiral, wondering if he'd had a drink, if the "tone" of his texts or his voice on the phone was altered, and if so if it was because of booze, and what I was going to come home to, etc etc etc. And that was without kids in the picture! I truly understand.

@Alligator, are his paranoid spirals linked to substance abuse? As in, does he ever have a paranoid or mental health breakdown while totally sober? Or are they always triggered by booze/substances?

Thank you so much! You have no idea how helpful it is for someone to really get it. I’m sorry you went through it though. And also so proud of you for getting help and moving forward in your life!

I do believe he’s an anxious and perhaps bipolar person all the time but the truly paranoid stuff only happens when he’s struggling with addiction, and he has been doing so well lately so it hit me like a ton of bricks.

@Alligator that is so hard. Thank you... I guess that’s part of the message i want to send too, is that it’s truly possible to change and move past addiction. I can be around booze all the time and have zero desire to have any. I’m married to a bartender/bar manager and he has a massive collection of different spirits and it’s a total non-issue, I don’t even think about it!

Thanks hon.
My vitamins arrived. I'm strat the macca root in on the 1st November.
It says u can take 1 or 2 tablets a day what u recommend?
They got a weird smell to them. Kind of smells like milk lol.
The pills are not to big and are capsules so nice and easy to swallow.
There's 122 I think of them and 60 folate.
Mite still take the folic acid to just for extra.
Does the macca help with womb lining?
I'm starting to think that cud be my problem. Not sure why I've never had issues with it b4 my other 2 chemicals years ago were directly after stopping the pill so this is all new.
I stopped the mini pill in February and been trying since then so I don't think it will be anything do with them especially as its now been 8 months. And my first baby i lost at almost 11 weeks. So I've been on that end of the spectrum as well. I even had a scan and saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks so that was horrific.

The doctor hasn't called me back yet but I expect they will tomorrow. They get really busy.

I'll be OK providing I can definitely have one more baby,
If its womb lining than I think they can give meds to thicken it.
But a hospital referral may take time so I'm still gonna keep trying and pray the macca and folate work.

The bleeding is gotten heavy now and the clots have started. So I've took strong pain killers and I'm just gonna go and relax now and watch TV.

Please keep me in ure prayers ladies that if I do fall again its for keeps and no more miscarriages.
I'm praying that right now for anyone else going through this and all u ladies that have been trying for ages.[-o<

I pray that all u ladies that have just gotten ure BFPs that use little beanies stick and u have a healthy 9 months.

And to everyone that have gotten AF I'm really sorry.
I really hope and pray with all my heart body and soul that we all get our forever BFPs and much wanted babies.
[-o<

Last edited:
@Alligator that is so hard. Thank you... I guess that’s part of the message i want to send too, is that it’s truly possible to change and move past addiction. I can be around booze all the time and have zero desire to have any. I’m married to a bartender/bar manager and he has a massive collection of different spirits and it’s a total non-issue, I don’t even think about it!

I have struggled with alcoholism too. I'm currently 8 months sober and go to AA meetings 3 times a week which have helped soo much. Acceptance of the issue is key. I am fine around drinkers now and feel no resentment or temptation but it took me a long time and a lot of work to get to that point. One day at a time [-o<

Wow Bev huge congratulations! It’s so hard at first but you hit a groove and it truly becomes second nature. I couldn’t imagine living that way now.

Gosh, I missed a lot here.
So sorry to hear AF got some of y'all. She got me too, and I've got a rotten cold and high temperature to go with it. Bloody Hallowe'en sending the witches out :witch:
Congrats to those who got their BFPs :hugs:

Af got me today. Starting cycle 4 for my rainbow baby.
FX for the Cycle

Sending a massive hug to you!

Thanks hon.
My vitamins arrived. I'm strat the macca root in on the 1st November.
It says u can take 1 or 2 tablets a day what u recommend?
They got a weird smell to them. Kind of smells like milk lol.
The pills are not to big and are capsules so nice and easy to swallow.
There's 122 I think of them and 60 folate.
Mite still take the folic acid to just for extra.
Does the macca help with womb lining?
I'm starting to think that cud be my problem. Not sure why I've never had issues with it b4 my other 2 chemicals years ago were directly after stopping the pill so this is all new.
I stopped the mini pill in February and been trying since then so I don't think it will be anything do with them especially as its now been 8 months. And my first baby i lost at almost 11 weeks. So I've been on that end of the spectrum as well. I even had a scan and saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks so that was horrific.

The doctor hasn't called me back yet but I expect they will tomorrow. They get really busy.

I'll be OK providing I can definitely have one more baby,
If its womb lining than I think they can give meds to thicken it.
But a hospital referral may take time so I'm still gonna keep trying and pray the macca and folate work.

The bleeding is gotten heavy now and the clots have started. So I've took strong pain killers and I'm just gonna go and relax now and watch TV.

Please keep me in ure prayers ladies that if I do fall again its for keeps and no more miscarriages.
I'm praying that right now for anyone else going through this and all u ladies that have been trying for ages.[-o<

I pray that all u ladies that have just gotten ure BFPs that use little beanies stick and u have a healthy 9 months.

And to everyone that have gotten AF I'm really sorry.
I really hope and pray with all my heart body and soul that we all get our forever BFPs and much wanted babies.
[-o<
FX that the macca works before you need the hospital visit, FX for next month
I have struggled with alcoholism too. I'm currently 8 months sober and go to AA meetings 3 times a week which have helped soo much. Acceptance of the issue is key. I am fine around drinkers now and feel no resentment or temptation but it took me a long time and a lot of work to get to that point. One day at a time [-o<
Very brave Bev!!!! You are around so much to help us in our moments of need while you had your own demons but you fought and won and I guess you fight and win every day so I’m sending you thanks for being our rock and a massive hug stay strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->